Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 (6694 Views)

*~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / Happy Birthday Dayokanu / Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Phony200(m): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2009
@Mukina

If you want me to kiss you too, just ask nicely. In case you're shy, I'll just go ahead. i know you want it. kiss
Lemme know if that douses the flames of your passion.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Sauron1: 12:42am On Feb 26, 2009
mukina2:

Sharon
you wan start ni tongue at least eboue didnt accept a dude's kiss . . . .you did grin grin grin

Eboue sleeps with Nasri every night. Buncha gays.

Phony200:

@Mukina
If you want me to kiss you too, just ask nicely. In case you're shy, I'll just go ahead. i know you want it. kiss
Lemme know if that douses the flames of your passion.

GBAM!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by mukina2: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2009
Phony
Tufia angry i nor want  angry

please go back to kissing Sharon, he actually enjoys your kisses grin grin

Sharon
you do not want to go down that route, i have evidence you know grin grin grin
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Phony200(m): 12:54am On Feb 26, 2009
@Mucuna

Stop denying c'mon. cool
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by dayokanu(m): 5:02am On Feb 26, 2009
After this weeks games, Only one game has been decided and that is Bayern vs Lisbon unless Lisbon can score 5 at the Allianz.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by bilms(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2009
o boy,

na me dey win this money ooooooooo

men my prediction is just too tight.i made my prediction based on proper studying the game but madrid Bleep up.

lol
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by tkb417(m): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2009
Phony
my own be say, why should you be kissing a guy

na wa 4 amebo
aproko can kill o. ahn ahn tongue
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by akinalabi(m): 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2009
dayokanu:

After this weeks games, Only one game has been decided and that is Bayern vs Lisbon unless Lisbon can score 5 at the Allianz.

You're right there although the pendulum is obviously swinging
in some other matches. Like the Madrid Liverpool pairing.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by akinalabi(m): 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2009
The two of you will miss some points because of sentiments.

Dayo wants all EPL teams out which is higly unlikely and Sauron
wanted Bayern out.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Sauron1: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2009
akinalabi:

The two of you will miss some points because of sentiments.

Dayo wants all EPL teams out which is higly unlikely and Sauron
wanted Bayern out.

Of course. . . . .The Bayern prediction was a deliberate sneer at Dayokanu cos i know i can afford it.
4 English teams versus 1 German team.
The pendulum swings to England. Should all English clubs make the Q-finals, Dayo would lose by a landslide.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Phony200(m): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

Of course. . . . .The Bayern prediction was a deliberate sneer at Dayokanu cos i know i can afford it.
4 English teams versus 1 German team.
The pendulum swings to England. Should all English clubs make the Q-finals, Dayo would lose by a landslide.

Are you sure it was a deliberate sneer? But then, the English should come through for you. It was pretty strange seeing Liverpool beat Madrid, totally rips away the form guide. Anyhow, Akinalabi was right, both you guys put in sentiments. But then, it's not like you're gambling. Wonder where Mukky is tonight.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Sauron1: 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2009
Phony200:

Are you sure it was a deliberate sneer? But then, the English should come through for you. It was pretty strange seeing Liverpool beat Madrid, totally rips away the form guide. Anyhow, Akinalabi was right, both you guys put in sentiments. But then, it's not like you're gambling. Wonder where Mukky is tonight.

It was intentional. I could afford to gamble cos i know German teams don't have 4 clubs in the UCL.
4 versus 1. . . . . .Think about it.
After seeing his prediction of 4 English clubs out it would be very unSauronlike to let him get away without taking a dig at his Nazi thugs.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Phony200(m): 12:09am On Feb 27, 2009
Lol, it would be unSauronlike. DK is brave o! Betting against all the English, maybe someone should remind him what happened during the WWII. Milan got dumped out of the bastard cousin of th UCL. Sad times are here for them. Tottenham is out to after fielding a second enough. WOuld do them no good, it's gonna be another beatdown in the League Cup final. grin grin
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Sauron1: 12:25am On Feb 27, 2009
I actually think Tottenham would win on Sunday.
Who knows if Woodgate n Ledley King are fit??
Is Palacios cup-tied??

F'kinell. . . .I want Tottenham to retain the Carling Cup.
It would really put a dent on the image of em GAYnners.
The team they think is inferior to em woulda won 2 titles in 2 seasons while Arsenal haven't won in 5 seasons.

Come on TOTTENHAM. . . . . .
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by dayokanu(m): 12:35am On Feb 27, 2009
Tottenham, Aston villa, crash out of UEFA cup, Man City next.

In this bet only 5 points are available as we both disagreed on 5. I have one in the pocket already. I need 2 more.

Mourinho, Spalletti, Ranieri, Ramos do it for me. Just 2 of you can do it. I think Spalleti and Mourinho can do it, Ranieri? Maybe, Ramos hard but still within reach
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Sauron1: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2009
dayokanu:

Tottenham, Aston villa, crash out of UEFA cup, Man City next.

Same as AC Milan.

I have 4 bets in the bag already.
Hiddink, Wenger, Benitez and the grandmaster, Ferguson will all go through.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by dayokanu(m): 12:59am On Feb 27, 2009
Wonder where Mukky is tonight

Wetin consign you? She is in her rightful bed doing what she should be doing. What is expected of a girl.

Well I just got up from bed to tell you.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Phony200(m): 1:47am On Feb 27, 2009
dayokanu:

Wetin consign you? She is in her rightful bed doing what she should be doing. What is expected of a girl.

Well I just got up from bed to tell you.    

Young Lady,
I'm quite flattered you left dreamland just for me. Are you in love with me too? is that jealousy I smell? Okies, babes should asleep by now, take the cue, lol. man city could go far depending on what they decide to play and who. Seriously though, aside from the english antibodies in your blood, you're not half bad.

~Sauron~:

I actually think Tottenham would win on Sunday.
Who knows if Woodgate n Ledley King are fit??
Is Palacios cup-tied??

F'kinell. . . .I want Tottenham to retain the Carling Cup.
It would really put a dent on the image of em GAYnners.
The team they think is inferior to em woulda won 2 titles in 2 seasons while Arsenal haven't won in 5 seasons.

Come on TOTTENHAM. . . . . .

haha, Gaynners know the only title they'll be winning is the one they've been winning since inception. Emirates cup, Father of the Year award and Creche of the Year. But then, gaynner or not, I'd like to win it for the fun of it. Woodgate is fit, so is Ledley King. Palacios is probably cuptied. Tottenhan can win but I feel we might be up to something big this year. Since the UCL is not the surest of all bets, the more mistresses, the merrier.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Phony200(m): 2:10am On Feb 27, 2009
Werder Bremen - Saint-Etienne
CSKA Moscow - Shakhtar Donetsk
Udinese - Zenit St. Petersburg
Paris Saint-Germain - Braga
Dynamo Kiev - Metalist Kharkiv
Manchester City - Aalborg BK
Marseille - Ajax
Hamburg - Galatasaray

See what I mean? They very well might just nick this tie and it's straight to the semis. False euphoria now and they start to believe they can win it.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Sauron1: 2:35am On Feb 27, 2009
Phony200:

haha, Gaynners know the only title they'll be winning is the one they've been winning since inception. Emirates cup, Father of the Year award and Creche of the Year. But then, gaynner or not, I'd like to win it for the fun of it. Woodgate is fit, so is Ledley King. Palacios is probably cuptied. Tottenhan can win but I feel we might be up to something big this year. Since the UCL is not the surest of all bets, the more mistresses, the merrier.

If they have Woodgate n Ledley King fit then United won't find it easy.
SAF keep harping about playing his fledglings in the Cup final but that might be catastrophic.
I wanna see Foster, Vida, Rio, Fabio, Evra~~~Nani, Fletcher, Carrick, Ronaldo~~Tevez, Rooney.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by dayokanu(m): 3:56am On Feb 27, 2009
Young Lady,
I'm quite flattered you left dreamland just for me. Are you in love with me too? is that jealousy I smell? Okies, babes should asleep by now, take the cue, lol. man city could go far depending on what they decide to play and who. Seriously though, aside from the english antibodies in your blood, you're not half bad.

Lady? Are you nuts?

Same as AC Milan.

I have 4 bets in the bag already.
Hiddink, Wenger, Benitez and the grandmaster, Ferguson will all go through.

WHere are those mocking Bayern for losing in the UEFA cup semi last year? Milan didnt even make it that far. UEFA cup is a different ball game.
Where are the representative of the best league in Europe Tottenham and Aston Villa? They have been sent home

Best league indeed!!!
In 2 weekes time, we would know who would be smiling to the bank. Watch Arsenal crumbling at Olimpico with Gallas getting red carded, a 2-2 draw at OT. Inter takes a 2 goal lead and Man Utd level in the last minutes.

Juve 2-chesea 0 AET
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by tkb417(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2009
In 2 weekes time, we would know who would be smiling to the bank. Watch Arsenal crumbling at Olimpico with Gallas getting red carded, a 2-2 draw at OT. Inter takes a 2 goal lead and Man Utd level in the last minutes.

Juve 2-chesea 0 AET
lets place another bet.
any amount, im game
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by dyabman(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2009
dayokanu:

Lady? Are you nuts?

WHere are those mocking Bayern for losing in the UEFA cup semi last year? Milan didnt even make it that far. UEFA cup is a different ball game.
Where are the representative of the best league in Europe Tottenham and Aston Villa? They have been sent home

Best league indeed!!!

Juve 2-chesea 0 AET

Dayo , u don start abi ,
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by grandjedi(m): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2009
I don't see any probability of Inter scoring more than 1 goal @ OT ( which is adequate in the unlikely scenario that that they conceed only 1 goal as well ). However, everything points to ManU carrying the day even though the pressure will be on them not to conceed goals. But I think they'll handle that pressure.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by akinalabi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2009
dayokanu:

Juve 2-chesea 0 AET

In your fantasy abi? grin
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Phony200(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2009
dayokanu:

Best league indeed!!!
Juve 2-chesea 0 AET

Sisi Dayo,
Umm, since we're in the season of fortune telling, I'm going to Abuja tomorrow, when will I get there? And my labrador is pregnant, who's responsible? grin grin shocked Will Gallas cry after getting sent off (2 yellows or straight red?)? Please relive your visions in more details for instance, goalscorers, time of goal and type of celebration, name of celebrants too.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by akinalabi(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2009
We have about 5 days to go to settle this.

The prize is waiting to picked up.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Phony200(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2009
Form goes out of the window when it comes to knock out and it would be a strong man that would be sitting pretty with predictions now. Ibra scored a wondergoal today, Man Utd played like champions that they truly are, Madrid is faltering, Liverpool is still as mercurial as expected, shyte against 'Boro, less shyte against Sunderland. Methinks Barca and Bayern are definitely through. The rest can swing anyway. Can't wait till the fireworks start.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by dayokanu(m): 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2009
Glad you know form does not count for much in knockout. One mistake from you and you are out.

Or any dodgy ref decision.

Knock out games require technical knowhow. That is why Benitez is one of the kings of knock out games. He would go att you away and try to get an away goal then settle things at home.

Ibra is not too dependent he decides to perform whenever he likes Bayern is through, the rest still hang in the balance dont think Barca is through yet, who tells you Lyon cant spring a 2-2 draw at Nou camp?
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Phony200(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2009
Methinks Lyon will make it close and competitive but even if it's by a goal, Barca'll just nick it. As silly as Rafa is, he's the king of knockout football, since we agree on that, it means Madrid need the Hand of God. United/Inter is probably a 1goal affair. If both Villareal and Atletico defend as scandalous as they did in d 1st leg, a 6.goal football comedy is just the think it's gonna be. But then, we can only speculate. One Utd!
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by DrKitaun(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2009
Barca and Manure wont make the 1/8 together

either they both fumble or one of them fumbles and the other qualifies

o re February ko de 30 grin
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Phony200(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

Barca and Manure wont make the 1/8 together

either they both fumble or one of them fumbles and the other qualifies

o re February ko de 30 grin

Nurse Kitten, welcome to the prophets' lounge, please leave your slippers outside and your dark glasses too if you don't mind. When you have more strength than poor february, abeeg give reason for your mutually exclusive vision you're foisting on our intellect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brentford Vs Arsenal: EFL Cup 0 - 1 On 27th September 2023 / Names Of Chelsea Coaches Sacked Under Roman Abramovich / English/australia Football Pool Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.