Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 (6692 Views)

*~ dayokanu Voted The EPL Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / Happy Birthday Dayokanu / Baptizing Dayokanu Into English(prem & 3lions) Fanatic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by tkb417(m): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2009
AkinAlabi
whats all about?
send the link lemme see

nice one on this tho.

*** i just checked the link on ur siggy
cool
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by akinalabi(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2009
tkb417:

AkinAlabi
whats all about?
send the link lemme see

nice one on this tho.

*** i just checked the link on ur siggy
cool

Its a football betting website. You place bets on football
matches. There is always money availaible on every football
match.

The price varies though. You will see each price beside
each fixture when you log in.

Its free to open an account but you need to fund your account
before you start betting.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by dayokanu(m): 4:52am On Mar 13, 2009
I would like to measure this strenght when UEFA pairs Bayern with any of Arsenal, Chelsea and man Utd hopefully not Liverpool Benitez na monster for knockout games.

The same 4 teams come every year is there something wrong with that League?
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by tkb417(m): 8:27am On Mar 13, 2009
I
would like to measure this strenght when UEFA pairs Bayern with any of Arsenal, Chelsea and man Utd hopefully not Liverpool Benitez na monster for knockout games.

The same 4 teams qualify for the Q-finals for like 3 years now, is there something wrong with the european teams?
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by dayokanu(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2009
Really which same 4 teams qualified for the Qfinals for 3 years in a row??
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by akinalabi(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2009
dayokanu:

The same 4 teams have played in the finals of the last 4
champions league.

Whats wrong with the champions league?
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by tkb417(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2009
Really which same 4 teams qualified for the Qfinals for 3 years in a row??
the 4 teams are in the Q-finals now,
same for last season
2006-07, Liverpool, Chelsea and UTD were in the Q-finals
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by codedguy1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2009
dayokanu:

I would like to measure this strenght when UEFA pairs Bayern with any of Arsenal, Chelsea and man Utd hopefully not Liverpool Benitez na monster for knockout games.

What kind of statement is this again from DDk.

How come you want to use playing a f'ucked up team in a 2nd rated league to measure the strenght of these teams.
WTH is bayern, abeg DDK stop smoking glue.

i dont blame you, na sporting cause am.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Emperoh(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2009
Three of the 4 teams played in the semis last season
And two of them the finals
What is wrong with European Clubs?
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by debosky(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2009
Dayokanu and his inane excuses.

I do hope an English team meets Bayern and desecrates their shiny balloon stadium. tongue

A team that got beaten 4-0 by some Russian upstarts wants to compete with England? cheesy grin grin
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by dayokanu(m): 12:46am On Mar 14, 2009
Debo,

What short memories you have. Tell me what happened the last time you came to Munich for a football game with Henry, Vieira, and co.

Ask the scummies too who are yet to win a game against Bayern be it Home or away.

UEFA would settle score now
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Ibime(m): 1:59am On Mar 14, 2009
@ Dayo, what it do mayne!

How Chicago life?

These DSTV boys still giving you trouble?

Don't worry, I remember the Bayern of the early and mid-90's, the Bayern that only true football fans like you & I knew about, even when adeballz was still playing 'spoke and wheel'.  cheesy

I hope you remember the 5-2 trashing we (Ajax) gave you in Champions League in 94/95.  grin

Don't mind adeballz, Arsenal would crumble before Bayern.

I hope you remember the last time you met Chelsea sha.   cool
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by dayokanu(m): 3:35am On Mar 14, 2009
Ibime,

You brought fond memories of that game in 1995 where Finidi scored a screamer, They did a Shagalo for Kuffours headfor Ajax to score, That Bayern side is the greatest.

Leave story!!! that was Chelsea at their peak. I can still remember the awesome Bayern pressure on the night in 2005 at Olympicstadion. If not for Cech that night. and Robert Kovac stupidity.

So you were an Ajax fan before? I was wondering where all the Ajax fans of the mid 90's In 1996 finals I was the only one in my High school who supported Juventus against Ajax. I was telling them how Vialli would score. See Juve guys that night with red eyes. Torricelli, Conte, Delpiero and co.

Where are the Real madrid fans on the early 2000. They wont let us hear word while in University
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by ow11(m): 3:48am On Mar 14, 2009
dayokanu:

Where are the Real madrid fans on the early 2000. They wont let us hear word while in University

Still here waiting for Gago to grow some balls and do a Redondo and Mijatovic to get some decent defenders Like Sanchis and Hierro. He of all people should know better. Not Metzelder, Pepe, Heinze or Marcelo.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knZ0zwU2oic&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/flash]

This video never gets old. . .
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by A40(m): 4:13am On Mar 14, 2009
I think the EPL teams are actually playing their 39th league game and its the UCL Finals

http://www.101greatgoals.com/2009/03/the-premier-league-has-come-up-with-a-cunning-plan-for-playing-its-controversial-39th-game-its-called-the-champions-league-final-henry-winter/

dayokanu:

Debo,

What short memories you have. Tell me what happened the last time you came to Munich for a football game with Henry, Vieira, and co.

Ask the scummies too who are yet to win a game against Bayern be it Home or away.

UEFA would settle score now
I have a confession to make! i used to like German teams too when your league was still sensible! I risked being chased out of the boarding house to go watch the 2001 UCL Final and the most annoying part was the bloody thing went into penalties and i had to sneak back into school at almost midnight!!

I also used to like Dortmund too!! Andy Moller was my favorite player on the team i also really liked Sammer,Reuter,Chapuisat,Riedle,Lars Ricken heck i can't forget his audacious chip minutes after coming out of the bench against Juve and their goalie Klos that was when German teams where competitive now they just plain suck!! It pains me each time i see Dortmund now and remember there Die Continentale days!!

For now y'all got to admit EPL rules the roost
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Ibime(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2009
dayokanu:

I was wondering where all the Ajax fans of the mid 90's went to

You know Dutch league went down so we had to concentrate on other things. I remember boarding house in 1996, when we had to jump fence to go and watch the Ajax-Juve game. Incidentally, that was the first game when I saw a player do the pirhouette, as Edgar Davids did it in that final. That was my team - Davids, Kluivert, De Boers, Nordin Wouter, Seedorf, Finidi, Kanu, Litmanen etc. Since that day, I have always hated Juventus. Up till that stage, Ajax had been playing wonderful football. Even Bayern came out to play in the semi-final and it was an entertaining spectacle, but Juve just spoilt that final with their Catennachio.

I'm still an Ajax fan to this day and I used to watch them weekly until Ibrahimovic and Mido left. Now I just catch their highlights.

Back in the days, it was a pleasure to watch European games. At that time, it wasn't saturated as now, and only real fanatics or those with access to cable could watch the games. Back then, it was all about saving your money to buy Complete Football or African football sef. Those were the days! Every Sunday, we used to go and watch Adokiye Amaesimaka, Tammy Solo and them play for PH all stars, or we go to Churchill, where all the real ballers in Town used to convene, including Igenewari them. Tammy Solo was the best player I ever saw live. He was a local champion in PH. The guy used to dribble while walking. He later got involved in militancy, and I think he is dead now. I know OW11 must know about him.

My other team back in the day was Inter. I picked them up from 96/97 when Djorkaeff was the king of football, then Ronaldo and Taribo joined the next season, and they have remained my team ever since.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by ow11(m): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2009
Ibime:

Back in the days, it was a pleasure to watch European games. At that time, it wasn't saturated as now, and only real fanatics or those with access to cable could watch the games. Back then, it was all about saving your money to buy Complete Football or African football sef.

I think It was African Soccer mag by Emmanuel Maradas. Then every Saturday morning, straight to Lagos Bus stop to buy Sports Sounevir and later that evening watch European football on NTA sponsored by rothmans of pall mall.

Whenever you can you visit a rich person's house to catch a game or even highlights on supersport ( it was the only sports channel on Ultima).
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Ibime(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2009
ow11:

I think It was African Soccer mag by Emmanuel Maradas. Then every Saturday morning, straight to Lagos Bus stop to buy Sports Sounevir and later that evening watch European football on NTA sponsored by rothmans of pall mall.

Whenever you can you visit a rich person's house to catch a game or even highlights on supersport ( it was the only sports channel on Ultima).

Yeah - African Soccer! I used to buy all my stuff in Park as well, cos I always try and get the bus that goes straight to Borokiri, not the one where you have to change over at Lagos Bus Stop.

BTW, you grew up in Town as well? Do you know Ibiso Briggs?
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by dayokanu(m): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2009
@A40,

So if the French league becomes big say in 2 years time, you would start supporting Lille.
Do you wonder why Nottingham Forest still have fans? I am not judging you, just trying to rib.

Actually Lars Rickens scored that lovely chip with his first touch. Did you also know how Schalke won the UEFA cup that season? By doing scientific study on Inter Milan players. Guess who was in Goal? Jens lehmann.

They studied Zamoranos Kicks so much that Schalke won. have you wondered why germans hardly lose on penalties? They take it beyond "Penalty is a Game of luck" Pick your spot and blast No time for fancy penalties.

Ibime Rothmans of Pall Mall soccer was it in those days. Also Footbal made in gemany was popular i Lagos those days i think the same guy that does Telematch runs it. With his funny voice. that was where the Bayern love came from.

Even while in Ife-University, watching Euro soccer is not for every one. Some of us would go and watch far at the Staff club and others would wait for scores.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Ibime(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2009
dayokanu:

Ibime Rothmans of Pall Mall soccer was it in those days. Also Footbal made in gemany was popular i Lagos those days i think the same guy that does Telematch runs it. With his funny voice. that was where the Bayern love came from.

Even while in Ife-University, watching Euro soccer is not for every one. Some of us would go and watch far at the Staff club and others would wait for scores.

Yeah, I remember Rothmans. We used to tap satellite from our neighbour, then later we bought cable so I used to catch everything on Eurosport or Canal+ and some other channels like that. I'm talking back from 1990 to 1995 when my pops cut the cable cos we refused to read our books.  grin I remember I almost learnt French cos all the commentary on Canal+ was in French. We also had one Italian channel like that, I don forget the name, but that was where I used to watch Serie A. Back then, we never used to watch Spanish or English football, mostly German, French, Dutch or Italian. Eurosport were really big on German football back then.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by ow11(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2009
Ibime:

Yeah - African Soccer! I used to buy all my stuff in Park as well, cos I always try and get the bus that goes straight to Borokiri, not the one where you have to change over at Lagos Bus Stop.

BTW, you grew up in Town as well? Do you know Ibiso Briggs?

Nope, it was people like Maleke (Borokiri Utd) and all those sharks players (Ebiede and Charlie Parker) they used to gather at Hilsom Hotel on Harold Wilson. Who was Ibiso Briggs? Do you remember the Tali brothers for Eagle Cement FC. Tammy Solo did die as I heard, You know Igenewari them used to live in Rumukalagbor near waterlines that time and it was because of his Eagle cement friends from Elekahia he used to come to town.

Yea those nonsense channels on cable didn't show English league because it was rubbish then. Not when Dejan Savicevic, Baggio and Vialli were doing it in Serie A( I think the channel was RAI). Strangely Nigerian league was interesting then but when I began to hate it was when Sharks won in 96 and Udoji Utd bought the league with those walkover games. I remember Champion sports, Souvenir and the other blue newspaper published three league winners (Jasper, Udoji and Sharks) grin
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Ibime(m): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2009
ow11:

Nope, it was people like Maleke (Borokiri Utd) and all those sharks players (Ebiede and Charlie Parker) they used to gather at Hilsom Hotel on Harold Wilson. Who was Ibiso Briggs? Do you remember the Tali brothers for Eagle Cement FC. Tammy Solo did die as I heard, You know Igenewari them used to live in Rumukalagbor near waterlines that time and it was because of his Eagle cement friends from Elekahia he used to come to town.

Yea those nonsense channels on cable didn't show English league because it was rubbish then. Not when Dejan Savicevic, Baggio and Vialli were doing it in Serie A( I think the channel was RAI). Strangely Nigerian league was interesting then but when I began to hate it was when Sharks won in 96 and Udoji Utd bought the league with those walkover games. I remember Champion sports, Souvenir and the other blue newspaper published three league winners (Jasper, Udoji and Sharks) grin

Ibiso Briggs is my compadre from Harold Wilson road. Since you live in the same area and share the same surname, I thought you might be related.

Yeah I remember that Igenewari used to live near Ogunagbali area. My friend lived opposite his house and we went there one day to look at Kanu and Finidi when they came back for summer holidays.

I remember Ebiede well. We used to train at Elekahia stadium when it first got built and Sharks players used to come there to train sometimes. That was where I first saw Ebiede. They used to train by running up the steps of the stadium, back and forth, back and forth. Whatever happened to him?

There was this light-skinned boy called West and his dark-skinned brother Mike that used to play for the Waterfront just opposite Navy base (is it Bundu waterside? I don forget). Mehn those boys were very good. West used to boast that he was better than Oliseh. One day, we all went to Churchill, just after Igenewari got back from Ecuador 95. Mehn see the way those boys were using Igenewari. They set out to prove a point that they were better than him. Aside from Churchill, they used to play tournaments in Comprehensive every Sunday. I used to play for Okarki Street. We junior boys would play on Saturday, then the adults would play on Sunday. Tammy Solo also played for the mens team on my street. Tammy Solo was a genius with the ball at his feet. One day when we were playing against Comprehensive, the guy dribbled 4 men whilst walking (he was getting old), then chipped the keeper from the halfway line. Everybody went crazeeeeeeeee! BTW, how did Tammy Solo die? I hope it wasnt gunshots. That guy was always involved in local politics. I remember he stole some money from one of my relatives over some local political dispute.

I only went to one Sharks game when they were still playing at Civic Centre. (Are they still there or have they relocated to Elekahia stadium? Its been a long time!). My pops was friends with Adokiye so we managed to sit in VIP. Other than that, he would never allow me to go and watch Sharks because of fear of violence.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by ow11(m): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2009
Sharks have moved between both stadiums but I think they now at Elekahia (NPL rules). I no try go again because of violence. I remember when we try to sneak into civic centre without paying. My cousin used play for NPA then and could get us in. I kept my footie career to fire service monkey post as I was never going to be selected for the big games in Enitonna field.

Tammy Solo was probably murdered (gun or machete), I never got the full gist as I was away from Town then. Did you know Fuludu on Harold Wilson?
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Ibime(m): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2009
ow11:

Sharks have moved between both stadiums but I think they now at Elekahia (NPL rules). I no try go again because of violence. I remember when we try to sneak into civic centre without paying. My cousin used play for NPA then and could get us in. I kept my footie career to fire service monkey post as I was never going to be selected for the big games in Enitonna field.

Tammy Solo was probably murdered (gun or machete), I never got the full gist as I was away from Town then. Did you know Fuludu on Harold Wilson?

I never went to Enitonia to play. I heard it was hot there! I mostly stuck to Comprehensive. After every match, we would go swimming at Ipukulu. Those were the days!  cheesy

BTW, did you school at Enitonia?

My pops always warned me to steer clear of Tammy Solo cos he used to send us on errands back then and we worshipped him as our local hero. Its a shame to hear this. I heard he got involved in the Asari-Dokubo and Tom Ateke dispute, next thing I hear, he is dead. What a shame. If that guy had nurtured his talent instead of looking for the fast buck, he would have had a decent career.

Who the hell is Fuludu? Bear in mind that I was only 14 when I moved away from Borokiri, this one wey you dey call names for me.  grin
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by A40(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2009
dayokanu:

@A40,

So if the French league becomes big say in 2 years time, you would start supporting Lille.
Do you wonder why Nottingham Forest still have fans? I am not judging you, just trying to rib.

Actually Lars Rickens scored that lovely chip with his first touch. Did you also know how Schalke won the UEFA cup that season? By doing scientific study on Inter Milan players. Guess who was in Goal? Jens lehmann.

They studied Zamoranos Kicks so much that Schalke won. have you wondered why germans hardly lose on penalties? They take it beyond "Penalty is a Game of luck" Pick your spot and blast No time for fancy penalties.

I was an impressionable teenager then! what did you expect? Yeah i know Schalke won the Uefa Cup that season there was no doubting Germany ruled the whole of Europe back then! remember they had just won Euro 96 and where really at the top of their game they always played efficient footie and knew how to take their opportunites when it came.Sammer was just a rock back then he was excellent for club and country but Moller was my man anyday anytime
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by tkb417(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2009
Ibime
u were saving money to buy CF?
how much was it na? 150 at the max.

I think way back, much of the following were done through those mags
ISR, Complete football and Complete football International. Not forgetting African and world soccer mags

u remember all those color posters of footballers in ISR and Complte football? chei!! those days were the days awon boiz dey struggle grin
apart from those mags, i think early 90s, larry izamoje (then echejile) used to be another source of football info

i hate to admit it, i loved the ajax and AC of old. Still a fan of Milan tho.
I dunno why serie A has suddenly turn pale
Those days you have quality players playing for the mid table teams like udinense, sampdoria, napoli, Fiorentina and co
those were days man.
The proliferation of DSTV don make life better now, all man dey claim clubs grin grin
especially these una chelsea people

Dayo
can you remember we only had like 3-5 real Chelsea fans those years in the UNI?
and for real, i really wanna know where those madrid fans of early 2000s have gone
im sure they are the new Chelsea fans grin grin
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by ow11(m): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2009
Ibime:

I never went to Enitonia to play. I heard it was hot there! I mostly stuck to Comprehensive. After every match, we would go swimming at Ipukulu. Those were the days!  cheesy

BTW, did you school at Enitonia?

My pops always warned me to steer clear of Tammy Solo cos he used to send us on errands back then and we worshipped him as our local hero. Its a shame to hear this. I heard he got involved in the Asari-Dokubo and Tom Ateke dispute, next thing I hear, he is dead. What a shame. If that guy had nurtured his talent instead of looking for the fast buck, he would have had a decent career.

Who the hell is Fuludu? Bear in mind that I was only 14 when I moved away from Borokiri, this one wey you dey call names for me.  grin

Nope, I didn't attend any of them Borokiri Schools. . . Fuludu was one of those notorious Harold Wilson boys.
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Ibime(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2009
tkb417:

Ibime
u were saving money to buy CF?
how much was it na? 150 at the max.

My friend I was buying CF since 1992, when I was like 10 years old. Price was N100 den sef, not N150. Back then, we used to get N15 - N20 lunch money per day. Abeg help me calculate am. My stomach was growling! The only time I could spend freely like you rich boys was when I started hitting momsie in JSS 3.  grin
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by Ibime(m): 12:57am On Mar 15, 2009
ow11:

Nope, I didn't attend any of them Borokiri Schools. . .

Fuludu was one of those notorious Harold Wilson boys.

No vex. . . . I didn't mean to demean you  cool. . . I had a run-in with one Enitonia boy who would be about your age mate, thats why I asked.

I never heard of Fuludu, but if I had to name some of the knuckleheads bred in Borokiri, they would have to pull me up before Truth and Reconciliation Commission  grin. . . .trouble was around every corner, expecially when the Ogoni vs Okrika shit flared up. . . .  Borokiri breeds the roughest nikkas on the face of the earth. . . . and also the smartest nikkas. . . . I remember one stoupe on Harold Wilson Road where boys used to play chess until their fingers were permanently deformed.  grin
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by dayokanu(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2009
Are you guys talking about Edema Fuludu? of BCC lions of Gboko?
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by ow11(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2009
Ibime:

No vex. . . . I didn't mean to demean you  cool. . . I had a run-in with one Enitonia boy who would be about your age mate, thats why I asked.

I never heard of Fuludu, but if I had to name some of the knuckleheads bred in Borokiri, they would have to pull me up before Truth and Reconciliation Commission  grin. . . .trouble was around every corner, expecially when the Ogoni vs Okrika shit flared up. . . .  Borokiri breeds the roughest nikkas on the face of the earth. . . . and also the smartest nikkas. . . . I remember one stoupe on Harold Wilson Road where boys used to play chess until their fingers were permanently deformed.  grin

Not exactly, Those schools are drenched in history. Many of the guys in civil service did attend those schools you know. . .
I didn't like chess, it was the video game shops close to rex lawson where we would go and play Mortal Kombat till our thumbs were stiff!! grin Yeah, CF was N100 and African Soccer N150.

dayokanu:

Are you guys talking about Edema Fuludu? of BCC lions of Gboko?

No. . .
Re: Champions League Challenge Between Sauron & Dayokanu! Prize: $100 by tkb417(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2009
My friend I was buying CF since 1992, when I was like 10 years old. Price was N100 den sef, not N150. Back then, we used to get N15 - N20 lunch money per day. Abeg help me calculate am. My stomach was growling! The only time I could spend freely like you rich boys was when I started hitting momsie in JSS 3.

yeah. i think i started buying in February 1993. My first copy was the first edition of ISR. The one that had Okocha at the cover page. I think Okocha was in Frankfurt then, and the whole edition was on the African Natiions cup qualifiers and Okochas exploits in the Bundesliga.

Guy, i hit my mum like hell buying all sorts of things. At a point, i had a heap of those mags and i thought of renting it out for awon boiz that wanted to read. Another venture i did then was renting out my Game boi (super mario) grin to my classmates. I think that was 93 also.

Nostalgic moments man.
Those days were good o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brentford Vs Arsenal: EFL Cup 0 - 1 On 27th September 2023 / Names Of Chelsea Coaches Sacked Under Roman Abramovich / English/australia Football Pool Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.