Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (53213 Views)

How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? / What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2015
I don't dabble into mysteries. Human beings don't mind their business. It's not my business to know.

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2015
seaboyzen:
believe in god word hell is real
so if he doesn't believe the word of god, god will burn him in hell forever.

seriously what type of god do you guys worship exactly
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2015
chickengeorge:

Shame on you for asking this stupid question and to the ***** that liked and shared the post, I comment my reserve.
No wonder you ain't that religious....in fact you are not anywhere near religious.
And you did CRK for primary and JSS o!
Let me sha help you to pass!
Go and read I Corinthians 15 verse 45(just the first paragraph will do). Olorigbigbe somebody!

Nah! I don't need it. I now know better. Go be better with your God let me be who I want ton also believe in whatever I want to.

Am now an enlightened one, I'll urge u to do the same
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2015
we would never know....
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

Hell is real to u buh not to me, I believe when we die we roam the earth. Christianity is a forced religion and hell is the reason why Christians are Christians.

If u ask me, Christians aint Christains out of free will buh the fear of hell.

Dead people roam the earth

there is a reason why it is called death, it means absence of life. inexistence.

dead people do not do anything because they are dead. . .No longer exist...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by otizs: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2015
Mintek:
[/b]

Get the 1-year Bible Reading Plan today and start searching the Scriptures. I assure you that this time next year, you will pray to God for forgiveness, for ever asking this kind of question.
keep off the thread when u know nothing.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by fabulousbrainzz(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

Why shoudnt we question dem, coz his God?. When the rea fact is out there in the open for us all to see and be liberated
give us the facts please cos all we see are just theories..there's not one single Fact of evolution out there
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2015
adeitoro:

Op you are not a Christian. The bolded proves that.
Any moment a christian doubt what is written in the Holy Bible, he ceases to be Christian.
The person might be going to church, but he is no longer a christian.

Why are you a christian?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

Am not a Christian nor a Muslim, I just know better now for I'm now an enlightened one.

Forget this issue of being an enlightened one, one can only know so little. .

it is hard to fill a cup that is already full..

so accept the fact that there is still so much to learn and take on the challenges of learning it, undaunted by no fear or dogma..
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2015
johnydon22:

Dead people roam the earth

there is a reason why it is called death, it means absence of life. inexistence.

dead people do not do anything because they are dead. . .No longer exist...

Ur confusing ursef mate, they seize to exist fine buh the don't go to hell coz there's no such thing as hell.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2015
fabulousbrainzz:
give us the facts please cos all we see are just theories..there's not one single Fact of evolution out there

For someone with this moniker i must admit i expected more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2015
johnydon22:

Forget this issue of being an enlightened one, one can only know so little. .

it is hard to fill a cup that is already full..

so accept the fact that there is still so much to learn and take on the challenges of learning it, undaunted by no fear or dogma..

Mate you can be enlightened and still seeks enlightenment, it doesn't end there
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by menxer: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

I believe in the scientific explantion on the evolution of man because it provides acuurate details and explanation on how Man came into being.

The Christian point of view is base on beliefs, no true facts recorded and besides fossils of the early Man are still being dug out by archaeologist.

Ask youself this one question, what is the proof that Adam was indeed the 1st man on earth?.

it's said the bible is full of allegory, yet some Christians interpret Adam being the first man literally....

...my people perish for want of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

Ur confusing ursef mate, they seize to exist fine buh the don't go to hell coz there's no such thing as hell.
there is no confusion here, you actually think i buy the notion of hell when i fully told you death means inexistence. .(this is why the illusion of knowledge is worse than ignorance) You assumed i believe in hell forgetting where i mentioned dead people no longer exist, how can something that don't exist go anywhere?

Yes they don't go anywhere. . . . they don't exist. . Hell is myth..

something that doesn't exist doesn't go anywhere or roam anywhere. . it is totally nothingness.... that is death

2 Likes

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Dumken(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:
The Big question is " How did Man come into existence"?. The many religions we have today and those of the old gods possesses different beliefs on how Man came into being.

As a Christian, i learnt through the bible how Man came into life and I don't have to share it because I believe everyone knows that including non Christians because am not here to quote the Bible as am not that religious.

The generally known belief on how man came into the world is best explained through academia which states the evolution of man proposes that humans and apes derive from an apelike ancestor that lived on earth a few million years ago. The theory states that man, through a combination of environmental and genetic factors, emerged as a species to produce the variety of ethnicities seen today, while modern apes evolved on a separate evolutionary
pathway.

My BIG question is, which should we believe and if Truly Adam came 1st from God, how then did he populate the world to what it is right now?.

Since d genetic transformation took place why is it that we've not heard about another since then??
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

Mate you can be enlightened and still seeks enlightenment, it doesn't end there

For one to learn, you must first accept that you don't know...

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2015
gifttracy:
op Gods word should guide you through.

Lolz, what if it misleads?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Firevinci(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2015
I just believe in the Word of God and moreover he can't lie to us.

Also scientists are already discovering that complex designs of creatures and the human body can't be explained by evolution theories, imagine theories, not even a law since years of study sad

The same archaeologists have discovered evidences like ruins of Babylon, Cyrus scroll to build the temple, Goliath's skull with the stone still in his forehead, some monuments and other evidences some intelligent peeps can add in their posts that supports biblical prophecies. cool cool

So I believe the bible is true and evidences will soon be found about Adam being the first man on earth.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Drgleave: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2015
OP mind you that over the years both the church nd the society have manipulated the bible to their own convinience. But the truth you seek can easily be gotten simply by gathering knowledge of other religious texts nd even scientific theories. The similarity between these texts is the fact that only two people started the entire human race (a man and a woman). They begot children nd their children begot other children through incest (only time it was allowed by God). This is where evolution comes in because man at that time knew very little about good nd evil, they were like a normal ape but never shared ancestors with apes (you can research that). Man began to explore the earth to live, grow and seek knowledge. Skin colours as you emphasized is an environmental causality which is later passed on by evolution. Its same with any other traits you mentioned.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by digitsolution: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2015
Seriously some issues are best left, the most important is try and live right, believe in God and have a conscience.......

For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide.

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Drgleave: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2015
Mind you that over the years both the church nd the society have manipulated the bible to their own convinience. But the truth you seek can easily be gotten simply by gathering knowledge of other religious texts nd even scientific theories. The similarity between these texts is the fact that only two people started the entire human race (a man and a woman). They begot children nd their children begot other children through incest (only time it was allowed by God). This is where evolution comes in because man at that time knew very little about good nd evil, they were like a normal ape but never shared ancestors with apes (you can research that). Man began to explore the earth to live, grow and seek knowledge. Skin colours as you emphasized is an environmental causality which is later passed on by evolution. Its same with any other traits you mentioned.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by 5minsmadness: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2015
It's a pity I arrived late.

Anyway.

Adam WAS NOT the first man God created.

It says so in the bible.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by notoriousbabe: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Mintek:
Pray to God for guidance.
leave God out of I,use your brain to answer his question. Must everything be God,God,God?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by notoriousbabe: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2015
5minsmadness:
It's a pity I arrived late.

Anyway.

Adam WAS NOT the first man God created.

It says so in the bible.
pls tell me where in the bible?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by chrisviral(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

I believe in the scientific explantion on the evolution of man because it provides acuurate details and explanation on how Man came into being.

The Christian point of view is base on beliefs, no true facts recorded and besides fossils of the early Man are still being dug out by archaeologist.

Ask youself this one question, what is the proof that Adam was indeed the 1st man on earth?.

Dude I hate to break to you, but your not a christian.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by JD419: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2015
Fellow nairalanders, the devil has come only to STEAL and to destroy........pls do not pay attention to this post this person is only an advocate of theft. if you / have experienced the HOLY SPIRIT as a Christian (if u are) this question will not come from you (stop claiming Christianity) you are double minded dear.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2015
baywatch84:
This is the biggest scholastic argument of all time, the problem of being. Many will always result to the Bible as the only yardstick to buttress their claim for the lack of knowledge, Adam is not the first man on earth they ( ie Adam and Eve) do not have what will qualify them as as the first man and woman on earth cos they w see re not given birth to they according to the Bible were created, do they have belly - button? What experience do they have as growing up? The creation of Adam is only a show off by God to show a perfect man will be , due to the fallibility of of the previous men, remember, let's us create a new model in our own lmage and we will call him man, and what happened when the test run failed? They were sent out of their abode the garden of Eden. Well I'm not a Christian nor a Muslim or a traditionalist, I am that that I know not worth, trying to understand why I am here, I am still in a shock cos it's never my consent of coming to this place, I'm an agnostic.

Thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2015
chrisviral:

Dude I hate to break to you, but your not a christian.
He already accepted that fact, now can you hold your christian tag to yourself?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by notoriousbabe: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2015
johnydon22:
there is no confusion here, you actually think i buy the notion of hell when i fully told you death means inexistence. .(this is why the illusion of knowledge is worse than ignorance) You assumed i believe in hell forgetting where i mentioned dead people no longer exist, how can something that don't exist go anywhere?

Yes they don't go anywhere. . . . they don't exist. . Hell is myth..

something that doesn't exist doesn't go anywhere or roam anywhere. . it is totally nothingness.... that is death
reading this makes me feel good. I don't have to be afraid anymore,thanx brogrin
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2015
JD419:
Fellow nairalanders, the devil has come only to STEAL and to destroy........pls do not pay attention to this post this person is only an advocate of theft. if you / have experienced the HOLY SPIRIT as a Christian (if u are) this question will not come from you(stop claiming Christianity) you are double mind dear.

Guy answer the question n stop hidin behind the bible
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
reading this makes me feel good. I don't have to be afraid anymore,thanx brogrin

why should you be afraid in the first place?

afraid of what exactly
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
leave God out of I,use your brain to answer his question. Must everything be God,God,God?

Christians can know how to hide behind the bible like they don't think

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... / Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.