Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (53212 Views)

How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? / What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by HCrown(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2015
Science and religion aint tinz to be compared wif
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by makzeze: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2015
kilode100:
Na Adam cause all these katakata wey dey happen o...
may God guide u .
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by notoriousbabe: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2015
JD419:
Fellow nairalanders, the devil has come only to STEAL and to destroy........pls do not pay attention to this post this person is only an advocate of theft. if you / have experienced the HOLY SPIRIT as a Christian (if u are) this question will not come from you(stop claiming Christianity) you are double mind dear.
my friend sharaaaaaap,I say sharaaaaaaap,yes shut your mouth before I shut it for you
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by notoriousbabe: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2015
otizs:
keep off the thread when u know nothing.
God bless you jare
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by fabulousbrainzz(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2015
johnydon22:

For someone with this moniker i must admit i expected more
i'm open to learning bro,so if u can prove to me,no shit
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by JD419: 10:45am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

Guy answer the question n stop hidin behind the bible

im a lady mind u........and u need a thorough studying of the bible too
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by JD419: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2015
notoriousbabe:
my friend sharaaaaaap,I say sharaaaaaaap,yes shut your mouth before I shut it for you

go drink panadol jor hehehe
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2015
fabulousbrainzz:
i'm open to learning bro,so if u can prove to me,no shit

I am not an evolutionist, but i love discussing that particular scientific study cus it always seem Nigerian youths don't read before trying to refute something which is quite sad

so lets go:

Have you read anything on evolution before?

1 Like

Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Graviton2(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
Typical.Always resorting to threats when they cannot answer the question?

#Word
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

If u can remember, God told Adam not to eat the fruit else he'll die afterwards. Buh after Adam did he got enlightened, he saw the light and the world for what it is. Since Adam ate and didn't die, would u call God a liar or not?
Lol.. bro buh Adam literally died spiritually. . and he later went on to die physically thus averting God's original plan for man.. And ve u ever tot about d wonders man would ve done if Adam never ate d fruit until God told him so? If man in its wicked ways can design and build magnificence we see today, wat if dat glory hadnt been severed, ve u ever considered d heights man who ve attained?
Hence, d coming of Jesus who is d Light of d world to correct all tjings and make them New and one wiv God so dat man can reach d heights..
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2015
JD419:

im a lady mind u........and u need a thorough studying of the bible too

And how does studying the bible help in answering my question, "lemme think" it doesn't. It only deprives u frm learning the actual truth about human existence.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by JD419: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]Jehovah is a false God and the bible is bullshit...evolution is the way bcause adam neva existed.it is only myths and legends in the twisted mind of a deluded moses[/size]

when you get to HELL you'd know better......you still have the chance to ask JEHOVAH for forgiveness though. I see you've been dogmaticed.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Ayomivic(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:

So ur tryna tell me Adam populated d earth, if yes then y we all different n remember Eve was his only woman?.

Sometimes we let religion and the bible deceive us, well am no longer in that category.

I now believe in facts and what I see. So you can quote the bible all you want I still aint coming around anytime soon.
tell us how ape come to being?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by chrisviral(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2015
johnydon22:

He already accepted that fact, now can you hold your christian tag to yourself?

I ain't passing the tag to anyone, not to you, to say the least, so don't flatter yourself.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2015
JD419:

when you get to HELL you'd know better......you still have the chance to ask JEHOVAH for forgiveness though. I see you've been dogmaticed.

Yeah, and basically looking at your post one can easily discern that you cling to your god concept out of fear of hell... I think you guys need to re-evaluate why exactly you think there's a god. . . is it because you think there is or you are afraid they might be and you fear it might burn you for not believing..
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2015
Dumken:

Since d genetic transformation took place why is it that we've not heard about another since then??

This is a dull question. angry
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2015
chrisviral:

I ain't passing the tag to anyone, not to you, to say the least, so don't flatter yourself.

Am sure i never asserted you are passing it to me my dear
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by ELITE0911(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2015
scientific proof of the existence of God.(facts)
lets use energy form. using energy evolving principle

1. FIRE AGE in the early period of time the only form of energy is fire. you can see it, you can hear it burning, you can feel its heat, you can even smell its smoke. i.e. you can precieve it with your Five senses.

2. ELECTRICAL ENERGY then man discover electricity. you cant see it with your eyes, you cant hear it with your hear, you cant smell it at all , if you touch it you are dead. Although you can see its presence when it light your bulb, or hear it when it sound in your speaker!

3. ELECTRO MAGNETIC ENERGY (RADIATION) then scientist discover radiation you cant see it, you cant hear it, you cant smell it, you can't even feel it(though exposure to certain dose will give you cancer). The only way to precieve it is through certain devices. Yet it is responsible for the signal on your phone internet, tv signal, satellite transmission etc.

4. SPIRITUAL ENERGY(GOD) you can see him, you cant hear him (not with your hear at least), you cant touch him, you cant smell him. The way to precieve God is through your fate.

conclusion: if I have prove the existence of God to you then why then do you doubt his words Quran which says Adam(A.S.W.S.) is the first man

P.S. to read more of my thesis about science and religion check my signature. May Allah guide us.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2015
Ayomivic:
tell us how ape come to being?
A god said "let there be apes" and there were apes (Popped out of thin air)
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2015
ELITE0911:
scientific proof of the existence of God.(facts)
lets use energy form. using energy evolving principle

1. FIRE AGE in the early period of time the only form of energy is fire. you can see it, you can hear it burning, you can feel its heat, you can even smell its smoke. i.e. you can precieve it with your Five senses.

2. ELECTRICAL ENERGY then man discover electricity. you cant see it with your eyes, you cant hear it with your hear, you cant smell it at all , if you touch it you are dead. Although you can see its presence when it light your bulb, or hear it when it sound in your speaker!

3. ELECTRO MAGNETIC ENERGY (RADIATION) then scientist discover radiation you cant see it, you cant hear it, you cant smell it, you can't even feel it(though exposure to certain dose will give you cancer). The only way to precieve it is through certain devices. Yet it is responsible for the signal on your phone internet, tv signal, satellite transmission etc.

4. SPIRITUAL ENERGY(GOD) you can see him, you cant hear him (not with your hear at least), you cant touch him, you cant smell him. The way to precieve God is through your fate.

conclusion: if I have prove the existence of God to you then why then do you doubt his words Quran which says Adam(A.S.W.S.) is the first man

P.S. to read more of my thesis about science and religion check my signature. May Allah guide us.

So god is energy then?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by suwalee(f): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2015
Mintek:
[/b]

Get the 1-year Bible Reading Plan today and start searching the Scriptures. I assure you that this time next year, you will pray to God for forgiveness, for ever asking this kind of question.
does it answer the question ni
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2015
crixtex:

Lol.. bro buh Adam literally died spiritually. . and he later went on to die physically thus averting God's original plan for man.. And ve u ever tot about d wonders man would ve done if Adam never ate d fruit until God told him so? If man in its wicked ways can design and build magnificence we see today, wat if dat glory hadnt been severed, ve u ever considered d heights man who ve attained?
Hence, d coming of Jesus who is d Light of d world to correct all tjings and make them New and one wiv God so dat man can reach d heights..

Omg!!! This is a joke ryt?
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2015
johnydon22:

So god is energy then?

Lol ... He will say spiritual energy
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2015
suwalee:
Help me ask him oo
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by ELITE0911(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2015
johnydon22:

So god is energy then?
I only proof the existence of God using his power attribute
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2015
baibijay:

Lol ... He will say spiritual energy

Lolzz, u guys funny die
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Shey. You believe say. God create the ape?

http://bible.us/lam3..kjv.

Be careful my brother. To avoid God's wrath on you
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by notoriousbabe: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2015
1.Kissing your man is nt a
problem. The problem
is how you do it. Stop making
Sounds like a car
Crash. 2, Screaming during Sex is
romantic and its not a
problem. The problem is
Shouting words like ; "
JESUS: OOH MY GOD: HOLY MARRY"
You are having Sex, Not a Church Service.
And besides I don't know if you are reminding
God to Punish you Later.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2015
suwalee:

That's the problem. They want people to believe but they shouldnt ask questions. Is it because they have no answers too angry angry
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by notoriousbabe: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2015
JD419:

go drink panadol jor hehehe
1.Kissing your man is nt a
problem. The problem
is how you do it. Stop making
Sounds like a car
Crash. 2, Screaming during Sex is
romantic and its not a
problem. The problem is
Shouting words like ; "
JESUS: OOH MY GOD: HOLY MARRY"
You are having Sex, Not a Church Service.
And besides i
don't know if you are reminding
God to
Punish you Later.
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by johnydon22(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2015
ELITE0911:

I only proof the existence of God using his power attribute
All you wrote down was comparing ur god concept to energy...
Re: Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? by Ayomivic(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2015
sylarsquins:
The Big question is " How did Man come into existence"?. The many religions we have today and those of the old gods possesses different beliefs on how Man came into being.

As a Christian, i learnt through the bible how Man came into life and I don't have to share it because I believe everyone knows that including non Christians because am not here to quote the Bible as am not that religious.

The generally known belief on how man came into the world is best explained through academia which states the evolution of man proposes that humans and apes derive from an apelike ancestor that lived on earth a few million years ago. The theory states that man, through a combination of environmental and genetic factors, emerged as a species to produce the variety of ethnicities seen today, while modern apes evolved on a separate evolutionary
pathway.

My BIG question is, which should we believe and if Truly Adam came 1st from God, how then did he populate the world to what it is right now?.

Op, we need more explanation on this theory you believed.

1 Pls, your apelike ancentor you are talking about how did they come to being?

2 Who is the first apelike ancentor?

3 How many were they?

4Why are we not have thesame DNA if ape is our ancentor?

5When they evolved, did they split to man and woman? Or How come we have men and women?

6 Why is it that ape no longer evolve as you said they did in the past?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same / Nigerian Old Time Popular Gospel Artists: What They Are Now Up To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.