Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

My 4 Bedroom Project - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My 4 Bedroom Project (86501 Views)

My 4 Bedroom Under Construction. / 3 Bedroom Project At Shimawa, Expert Needed. / Urgent Enquiry On A 3 Bedroom Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
bplenty:
@Egunmogaji you are so sure about this your rifle and ammunitions. In Aussie you cant even own a gun. The license itself go kill you. I reckon I shall implement your sort of advise. Live in the house day time. Then dusk be out to a safer hood. Cus as its a new neighborhood one has to be sensitive to its soroundings. Thanks again my oga I appreciate.

When they know your movement... them go do am daytime... If they can do it in daytime in a busy neighborhood... what then?

Hajji M.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
@mufutau55 Thanks for the inspiration jare my elder statesman on nairaland and beyond. I don make sure say I am upto date with @kolashangeone on his job. The gates were meant to be fixed yesterday but apparent the welder made a mistake on the measurements so the gates wont fit. He shall correct the error then hopefully fix it tomorrow 9ja time.

Thanks again I do appreciate everyones inputs.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
@mufutau55

Hajj, you know them bad boys awon omo irole aiye. Our prayers are may we never encounter them in our lives. More reason why I am doing this project at a gradual stream so it at least can encourage other neighbours to start theirs too.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
bplenty:
@Egunmogaji you are so sure about this your rifle and ammunitions. In Aussie you cant even own a gun. The license itself go kill you. I reckon I shall implement your sort of advise. Live in the house day time. Then dusk be out to a safer hood. Cus as its a new neighborhood one has to be sensitive to its soroundings. Thanks again my oga I appreciate.

Yes, I'm deadly sure and comfortable about home defense. Firearms are a great leveler grin

But it's a tool that has to be respected and mastered. I spend at least 5 hours a month at the range as a hobbyist.

In the US, we are protected by the 2nd amendment and can have guns.

But it's a last resort thing, hopefully all the other deterents would have deterred an opportunistic thief.

I'm not coming to naija to run for politics or show off so I don't think heavily armed assassins would be after me.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
mufutau55:

When they know your movement... them go do am daytime... If they can do it in daytime in a busy neighborhood... what then?

Hajji M.

Let them come during the daytime wink

I'll have some hot shyte waiting for them.

The neighborhoods they rob in daylight are the ones that rely on prayers alone.

Anyways, not to talk too much. Everyone has there capabilities.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Let them come during the daytime wink
I'll have some hot shyte waiting for them.
The neighborhoods they rob in daylight are the ones that rely on prayers alone.
Anyways, not to talk too much. Everyone has there capabilities.

Now you are talking. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
@Egunmogaji

You have said it all. I wish I could handle fire arms. But nae its not my time. Opo olorun ni romo. So therefore I do understand that having a gun in the Us is definitely for ones protection in a case of self defense. But make we no go see alakoba for 9ja we go make person dey pull trigger o. I think its a good thing to have but same time. I reckon regardless of if we move back home. We definitely be fine cuz by then the new neighborhood would have sprung up beyond our expectations.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
@Egunmogaji

I see your confidence is major. But my oga make dem nor come for afternoon o I beg. 9ja adigun jale yawa re gan. I beg u. If its possible make we avoid all of them. I understand that your mind is strong and your sure of yourself. But then my oga hmmm. I rest mi case.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
bplenty:
@Egunmogaji

I see your confidence is major. But my oga make dem nor come for afternoon o I beg. 9ja adigun jale yawa re gan. I beg u. If its possible make we avoid all of them. I understand that your mind is strong and your sure of yourself. But then my oga hmmm. I rest mi case.

Let them come, I'm sure grin

But why do you guys think I'm so special that in a city as big as Ibadan it's little me and decidedly built shrimp unassuming bungalow with my classic 1970s LandRover is who they want?

You guys should go and register in gun classes and apply for a Nigerian gun permit.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
@Egunmogaji

Look when you move back home finally so long you live a modest lifestyle your definitely gonna be fine. So as you said you gon drive ur 1970 land rover and not 2018 range rover so yea you're gonna be fine smiley

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
bplenty:
@mufutau55
Hajj, you know them bad boys awon omo irole aiye. Our prayers are may we never encounter them in our lives. More reason why I am doing this project at a gradual stream so it at least can encourage other neighbours to start theirs too.

True and good thinking.

Hajji M.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Relocate: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Moving to a new house? we can pack & move you anywhere within Lagos for as low as N60,000.

09055398680, 09057640937.
www.relocate.com.ng.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by KolaShangOne(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Let them come, I'm sure grin

But why do you guys think I'm so special that in a city as big as Ibadan it's little me and decidedly built shrimp unassuming bungalow with my classic 1970s LandRover is who they want?

You guys should go and register in gun classes and apply for a Nigerian gun permit.

Those people can smell Americana from far.. Egun MO eeyan, eeyan ni o mo Egun. If you get a gun permit in Nigeria, you can release 1 or 2 shots every night to scare small thieves. The major ones will out-man and out-gun you.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
KolaShangOne:

Those people can smell Americana from far.. Egun MO eeyan, eeyan ni o mo Egun. If you get a gun permit in Nigeria, you can release 1 or 2 shots every night to scare small thieves. The major ones will out-man and out-gun you.

You keep saying that even though you don't know what I have cheesy

Like I've said before, I live low key now in Nigeria (never been robbed and I practically live at Top One wink ) and I don't intend to live flashy and will have levels of defense which includes live in the compound Hausa men.

I certainly wouldn't give any major robber any reason to seek me out and if he does then I won't be a sheeple clutching a bible in the corner. Of that I assure you. You don't know the violence that's EgunMogaji wink

Your life experiences and mine are at opposite ends of the spectrum. I say this sincerely and with all respect.

Your mentor that got offed, I heared the rumors around it but it's not for here.

3 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
@Egunmogaji but now question is how will you import your firearms to Nigeria? I travel alot and on our travel passengers card they always ask if you are trying to import or export firearms or dangerous goods. My oga I still tell you with perfect conviction even though I wont try to confuse you or get you worried.

Around where I grew up and I went to high school. There was a man named "apata" he has a big school and its well known around Okota. He has several guns and arms. They ended up studying him and they eventually killed him as he often killed many of them thieves. I say again may we not encounter them dare devils o. Won oni oju anu o. My 1 cent.

5 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by passe(m): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
bplenty:
@Egunmogaji but now question is how will you import your firearms to Nigeria? I travel alot and on our travel passengers card they always ask if you are trying to import or export firearms or dangerous goods. My oga I still tell you with perfect conviction even though I wont try to confuse you or get you worried.

Around where I grew up and I went to high school. There was a man named "apata" he has a big school and its well known around Okota. He has several guns and arms. They ended up studying him and they eventually killed him as he often killed many of them thieves. I say again may we not encounter them dare devils o. Won oni oju anu o. My 1 cent.

The information you provided about Apata is 110% correct.I grew up in Surulere,Lagos and was privy to that information.It is only God that can save us in Nigeria.He was killed like a nobody,several gun were shattered on his body at that time.It was a very big case then,till today the Nigeria police have not been able to unravel the people behind that attack.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
I'm not Apata grin

I'm not a vigilante, just a honest guy who wants to be left alone in peace in his compound.

You can import firearms into Nigeria AFTER you get your license. You can buy firearms legally in Nigeria AFTER you get your license.

I love Brazilians, they take no shyte from common criminals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7sv97WEDhY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPRJlfkQZcY

I'm not telling anyone to pick up a gun. Just sharing what works for me.

KolaShangOne keeps getting robbed almost monthly and yet he's not doing anything about it.

Do you know that some Nairalander builders were lured
from this very forum to eastern Nigeria and robbed? Just a year or so ago.

And these were petty common criminals.

I'm going to stop talking about guns here because clearly it's making folks uncomfortable.

Good luck to all of us on how we choose to protect our families.

2 Likes

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
@Egunmogaji

I know you're not Apata and you wont be. Now that I am enlightened about the gun license in 9ja. One should prolly give it a shot and protect one's family just in case.

Thanks again senior man. wink cheesy angry
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 15, 2016
Nice job!
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by ricki: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2016
Relocate:
Moving to a new house? we can pack & move you anywhere within Lagos for as low as N60,000.

09055398680, 09057640937.
www.relocate.com.ng.

can you move a car??
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thanks @relocate when we are ready to move we definitely shall find you to use your servicesm

1 Like

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thanks for your input @drwise
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by KolaShangOne(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2016
bplenty:
@Egunmogaji

Boss I understand your view.. Twins still young o.. And we still get plenty flexing to do for this life. Part of the reasons I give them what they come for.. But I'm also taking extra measures to protect myself and familia
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by KolaShangOne(m): 7:35am On Jun 16, 2016
DrWise:
Nice job!

Thank you sir.
@EgunMogaji Please how do I get the download of that story from you? I have spoken to his wife but I will like a different angle to the story. Thanks
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2016
KolaShangOne:

Thank you sir.
@EgunMogaji Please how do I get the download of that story from you? I have spoken to his wife but I will like a different angle to the story. Thanks

It's hearsay so let's let it go.

Ki olorun fi orun ke awon to tiku.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Finally the bulglary gates has been fixed. The living too and master bedroom are currently done too.
@kolashangeone will update me with more photos as it goes.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wall belts for rooms.

The doors will be fixed over the weekend.

Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by mufutau55(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
bplenty:
Wall belts for rooms.
The doors will be fixed over the weekend.

Wow! very good.... Wall belts is what I was trying to remember when I said "line round".
POP, Tiles and Painting... and we are surely ready for Non-Alcoholic Hennessy o. Good work.

Note: This is summer... pls let the Mallam clear that bush around, so we can see the money well spent.

@Kolashangone - gave out your email, hope you don't mind o.

Hajji M.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by bplenty(m): 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
@mufutau55

Hajj I will buy u a carton sir. You have been nothing but a source of inspiration to my project so far.

Yes @kolashangeone will organise them boys to clear the bushes when they finally finish on site this weekend.

Thanks babami i do appreciate.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by agarawu23(m): 12:52am On Jun 17, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You keep saying that even though you don't know what I have cheesy

Like I've said before, I live low key now in Nigeria (never been robbed and I practically live at Top One wink ) and I don't intend to live flashy and will have levels of defense which includes live in the compound Hausa men.

I certainly wouldn't give any major robber any reason to seek me out and if he does then I won't be a sheeple clutching a bible in the corner. Of that I assure you. You don't know the violence that's EgunMogaji wink

Your life experiences and mine are at opposite ends of the spectrum. I say this sincerely and with all respect.

Your mentor that got offed, I heared the rumors around it but it's not for here.
God catch u grin so na TOP ONE u dey hide which is 5mins drive to my house. Your trap will be set and u must bring out those guns cheesy
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by agarawu23(m): 12:55am On Jun 17, 2016
bplenty:
@Egunmogaji

I know you're not Apata and you wont be. Now that I am enlightened about the gun license in 9ja. One should prolly give it a shot and protect one's family just in case.

Thanks again senior man. wink cheesy angry
you can have the local gun (hunter) in your house without license.
Re: My 4 Bedroom Project by agarawu23(m): 12:58am On Jun 17, 2016
bplenty:
Finally the bulglary gates has been fixed. The living too and master bedroom are currently done too.
@kolashangeone will update me with more photos as it goes.
u finally removed the 4 side lamp. Good decision wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) / ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.