Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? (1618 Views)

Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested / LADIES: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play ‘hard-to-get’ With / Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by gabbidonb(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
My friend met a girl through one of his female friends who actually connected him to one of her single friend; because they live in different countries;actually my friend is the one that does all the callings and at times she hardly pick; he has to text her many times before getting a reply;but when they talk they have a good and healthy conversion.My friend is fed up after just a month because everything is just one way. Is she just playing hard to get??PLS ADVISE!!
Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by missKiffy(f): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
I have no idea why I would be playing hard to get if I like the guy

2 Likes

Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hahahahahaha so you don't know? she can play hard to get until the next version of the game comes out then she can continue playing.
Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2015

Nothing like hard to get these days not when China sells android cheaper than Samsung grin.
If she doesn't like u, free her and go to next junction.grin

1 Like

Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by Galacious1: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
tunnamania11:

If she doesn't like u, free her and go to next junction.grin
abi na. Life's too short to twirl around

1 Like

Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ntin like hard to get. Leave her proud arse alone!

1 Like

Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Galacious1:
abi na. Life's too short to twirl around
A woman's prime is short.

Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by Chimezie198(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
bros Op.. e no easy 4 anywhere, even male fowl wey dey tear race give female fowl becus of konji.. e no easy for am too.

one thing be say dat babe wey dey play hard to get, one dude don don taya to dey collect 3point from d babe.

1 Like

Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by Senjo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
Y cnt u just try n figure out d handwriting on d wall?
It obvious she doesn't like u
U waiting n hoping will only add more salt to ur wound.
It high time u let ha go n move to d next available girl
I dont wanna hear dat she finally dump u after wasting ur precious time all dis y

1 Like

Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by Chimezie198(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
gabbidonb:
My friend met a girl through one of his female friends who actually connected him to one of her single friend; because they live in different countries;actually my friend is the one that does all the callings and at times she hardly pick; he has to text her many times before getting a reply;but when they talk they have a good and healthy conversion.My friend is fed up after just a month because everything is just one way. Is she just playing hard to get??PLS ADVISE!!
Advice ur friend to try double lane.
one way no dey good..

1 Like

Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by ERCROSS(m): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
O.p... It sounds like u r ur friend.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by gabbidonb(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
ERCROSS:
O.p... It sounds like u r ur friend.. tongue
I am just struggling to advise a desperate and struggling friend that is why I decide to ask for more advice
Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:41am On Jun 15, 2015
Dude, that babe could play hard to get her whole life.

1 Like

Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by youngprof2n(m): 6:32am On Jun 15, 2015
The guy in question should develop his approaching skills to girls cos if you approach a girl in the right way......Hmmmm She wil cross her hard to get defence......As for ur guy, He is typically been hooked up...

1 Like

Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2015
missKiffy:
I have no idea why I would be playing hard to get if I like the guy
God bless U

1 Like

Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 15, 2015
Chics be like

Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by gabbidonb(m): 7:36am On Jun 15, 2015
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, that babe could play hard to get her whole life.
Seriously; at times it seems no end in sight too soon. Ladies and their ways;I pity him but he is struggling to let go
Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by gabbidonb(m): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2015
youngprof2n:
The guy in question should develop his approaching skills to girls cos if you approach a girl in the right way......Hmmmm She wil cross her hard to get defence......As for ur guy, He is typically been hooked up...
That can be harnessed as well;but when a lady is not into something n not giving clear signs it's hard to say.I was telling my guy may be he is a side man or a plan B for the girl Lol
Re: For How Long Can She Play Hard To Get??? by dasrackhor(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2015
Senjo:
Y cnt u just try n figure out d handwriting on d wall?
It obvious she doesn't like u
U waiting n hoping will only add more salt to ur wound.
It high time u let ha go n move to d next available girl
I dont wanna hear dat she finally dump u after wasting ur precious time all dis y
not so nah,d lady am dating now,for d 1st 3months she dey give me cold shoulder,we r now 3yrs now n she has been calling me ever since she said Yes.Some girls r like dat u know.TeamNeverGiveUp

(1) (Reply)

Pix Quiz / Why Marriages/relationships Dont Last Anymore / How Do You Handle Stingy Friends? Share Ur Experience(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.