Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,504 members, 7,826,898 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me (2378 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) / Guys How Will You React If Your Gf Says U Are Not The Owner Of Her Baby? / Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Iamfrank(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2015
I hv bn dating dis gal 4 a while nw,(tinkin of engagin ha soon) anytime we hv a little misunderstandin sh wil hv dis confident luk on ha face n she wil tel me sh is gonna beat d hell out of me..... I alwz laugh it off cz am by far bigger dan ha (even ha punch cnt do me any harm). But nw sh alwz say it lik sh means it n wit desperation all over ha face..... Am beginning to get scared of ha.......... I even asked ha hw sh is gonna beat a macho lik me, sh said sh is gonna do it in front of my frnds. I wanna ask....... Do gals nw hv magical powers or do dey nw hv ways to beat a guy. Am very confused rit nw. Matured advice only
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by CountDracula(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2015
Yes they now have magical powers
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by moubba(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2015
Run for your life!
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by kaycexx(m): 9:19am On Jun 15, 2015
In a mammy water way.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Caseless: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2015
When next she says that, look her in the eye and tear her a very hot slap. I think that should put a lid on her mouth.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by missKiffy(f): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2015
Caseless:
When next she says that, look her in the eye and tear her a very hot slap. I think that should put a lid on her mouth.
Mtshewww
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 15, 2015
Guy, cross-check yourself and find out if any male traits is missing in your system.
How do a man feel threatened or intimidated by a feminine gender or you should prove to me that your girlfriend is a kungfu instructionalisit. Then I would know that the issue at hand is becoming clearer.
Only sissies - presumably of which you're one - who are clothed in male bodies are liable to exhibit the symptons of unmeasurable cowardice.
Again cross-check yourself. You're found wanting.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2015
missKiffy:
Mtshewww
Who is this one? Abeg swerve jare. Ode!
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by missKiffy(f): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Who is this one? Abeg swerve jare. Ode!
Who am i? Your worst nightmare, oponu ode, weyrey alayebaje
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Iamfrank(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Guy, cross-check yourself and find out if any male traits is missing in your system.
How do a man feel threatened or intimidated by a feminine gender or you should prove to me that your girlfriend is a kungfu instructionalisit. Then I would know that the issue at hand is becoming clearer.
Only sissies who are clothed in male bodies are liable to exhibit the symptons of which you're one.

I am very fit n strong, am not threatened bt am jst wondering hw sh is goin to do it. Sh likes watchin sum chinese film..... Bt sh doesn't fight kung fu
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by sinaj(f): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2015
hehehe mayb no b only her folo o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by dharay99: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2015
crazy luverz

lolz.!
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Caseless: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2015
missKiffy:

Mtshewww

Miss-kifi( kifi means fish in hausa), are u the lady in question? Why do u always threaten ur bf with a "beating of his life"? Don't beat him pls. This is a special appeal.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2015
Please let her beat u... So she'll know that you are strong and can bear pain For her... GOD be with you
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by missKiffy(f): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2015
Caseless:

Miss-kifi( kifi means fish in hausa), are u the lady in question? Why do u always threaten ur bf with a "beating of his life"? Don't beat him pls. This is a special appeal.
Shut up and get lost
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by 2dice(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2015
All she need is Brain Resetting ...
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 15, 2015
Iamfrank:

I look very fit n strong, am not threatened bt am jst wondering hw sh is goin to do it. Sh likes watchin sum chinese film..... Bt sh doesn't fight kung fu
Hmmm. This sounds somehow weird and unbelieveable though. Nevertheless, all I have to say is that each time she makes that strong willed comment again, don't banter words with her, keep calm, give her that strong look so that she will realise she's not sure of herself (words). But if she hits you; don't hesitate, your retaliation should be swift. Girls needs to be reminded that they are still below the guys.
Ma nigga, that's my piece of advice to you.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Caseless: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2015
missKiffy:

Shut up and get lost
*yawns* come sit down for his.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2015
missKiffy:
Who am i? Your worst nightmare, oponu ode, weyrey alayebaje
Voici une chèvre båtard convulscing.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Jayboi(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2015
I think you have to really put her to test and perhaps tempt her into doing it and see if she ll lay her hands on you. you just have to know now before you tie the knot and see her true nature
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by missKiffy(f): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Voici une chèvre båtard convulscing.
Ferme la bouche et Brûle en enfer
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2015
missKiffy:

Ferme la bouche et Brûle en enfer
Aha! Klaagliederen van een teef die al na smulden zijn door willekeurige jongens met nul compassie.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by missKiffy(f): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Aha! Klaagliederen van een teef die al na smulden zijn door willekeurige jongens met nul compassie.
Tu madre es una estupida
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2015
missKiffy:

Tu madre es una estupida
Murkha! Jinsi ungekuwa na uwezo wa kuishi hii kwa muda mrefu bila ubongo ni kitu fupi ya muujiza.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Cutehector(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2015
Let her beat the fvck out of yu in bed.... Nw go dare her grin
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by missKiffy(f): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Murkha! Jinsi ungekuwa na uwezo wa kuishi hii kwa muda mrefu bila ubongo ni kitu fupi ya muujiza.
This is the last you will hear from me, I mean why will I keep going back and forth with a fool, I give up on your life, Eres tan estupido como un perro

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2015
missKiffy:

This is the last you will hear from me, I mean why will I keep going back and forth with a fool, I give up on your life, Eres tan estupido como un perro
You're very much free to fvck off! You castrated traumatised uncircumcised deranged redundant frail lowlife pathetic cheap hallucinating b!tch.
Go hug a transformer for consolation.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by player007(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
The look on your face while you typed this is making me Laugh so hard right now!!!!
Ok....back to the matter,
Two things are involved.
1) she may have gotten herself a kind of charm that will make beating the hell out of you possible. E.g
Aluwo or anosare
2) It may just be an empty treat just to cajole or put you in check. Whichever way, before you put a Ring on it.......Think twice.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by godoluwa(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Iamfrank:
I hv bn dating dis gal 4 a while nw,(tinkin of engagin ha soon) anytime we hv a little misunderstandin sh wil hv dis confident luk on ha face n she wil tel me sh is gonna beat d hell out of me..... I alwz laugh it off cz am by far bigger dan ha (even ha punch cnt do me any harm). But nw sh alwz say it lik sh means it n wit desperation all over ha face..... Am beginning to get scared of ha.......... I even asked ha hw sh is gonna beat a macho lik me, sh said sh is gonna do it in front of my frnds. I wanna ask....... Do gals nw hv magical powers or do dey nw hv ways to beat a guy. Am very confused rit nw. Matured advice only
listen man, she can beat u. after dat she kicked d 2egg in between ur leg, you will understand what am saying. thats what most stupid gal does since 001AD
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by czarr(m): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
.....she seems temperamental, maybe capable of murder!
but what do I know.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Jayjay0(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
My brother there is nothing to be scared of.

Don't let her sense your fear. If i was you when next we get into another argument i will make sure she really angry then when she attacks i will beat the hell out of her but i will not kill her.

Note: I don't beat women

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Feeling Myself Today (photos) / And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.