Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,369 members, 7,853,650 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me (2397 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) / Guys How Will You React If Your Gf Says U Are Not The Owner Of Her Baby? / Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by sauceTDA(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dnarvaez:

You're very much free to fvck off! You castrated traumatised uncircumcised deranged redundant frail lowlife pathetic cheap hallucinating b!tch.
Go hug a transformer for consolation.
ohh,i like you
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Iamfrank(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Hmmm. This sounds somehow weird and unbelieveable though. Nevertheless, all I have to say is that each time she makes that strong willed comment again, don't banter words with her, keep calm, give her that strong look so that she will realise she's not sure of herself (words). But if she hits you; don't hesitate, your retaliation should be swift. Girls needs to be reminded that they are still below the guys.
Ma nigga, that's my piece of advice to you.

Tanx for d advice
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by sunboy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Caseless:
When next she says that, look her in the eye and tear her a very hot slap. I think that should put a lid on her mouth.
Seconded!

At least make she try that beating up one day before u go engage am so you know what you are in for, whether na empty mouth or a Jackie chan clan.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
Buhahahahahahahaha ogbanje and mami water package cheesy
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by sunboy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Caseless:
When next she says that, look her in the eye and tear her a very hot slap. I think that should put a lid on her mouth.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Caseless: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2015
sunboy:

Seconded!

At least make she try that beating up one day before u go engage am so you know what you are in for, whether na empty mouth or a Jackie chan clan.

Jackie Chan clan gat me laughing grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Who is this one? Abeg swerve jare. Ode!
it not like you are better.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
Caseless:

Miss-kifi( kifi means fish in hausa), are u the lady in question? Why do u always threaten ur bf with a "beating of his life"? Don't beat him pls. This is a special appeal.
i was wondering why a guy would post this sh..it until i saw your moniker.
CASELESS.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Caseless: 6:01am On Jun 16, 2015
Jollyjoy:
[s] i was wondering why a guy would post this sh..it until i saw your moniker.
CASELESS.[/s]
you are a hag. angry angry
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by lilspiceyy(f): 7:08am On Jun 16, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Hmmm. This sounds somehow weird and unbelieveable though. Nevertheless, all I have to say is that each time she makes that strong willed comment again, don't banter words with her, keep calm, give her that strong look so that she will realise she's not sure of herself (words). But if she hits you; don't hesitate, your retaliation should be swift. Girls needs to be reminded that they are still below the guys.
Ma nigga, that's my piece of advice to you.
African man mentality. Op am nt in support of wat yur girl says ooo bt I wld advice u to watch her carefully I mean her lifestyle before putting dat ring so u won't regret it.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2015
Iamfrank:

Tanx for d advice
You're welcome.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2015
lilspiceyy:

African man mentality. Op am nt in support of wat yur girl says ooo bt I wld advice u to watch her carefully I mean her lifestyle before putting dat ring so u won't regret it.
It's not a mentality thingy. Its the true FACT! Take it or leave it.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2015
sauceTDA:
ohh,i like you
The feeling is mutual, bro.
Re: Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 17, 2015
Look if she have some rings in her hand,if yes...please stay away

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gifts Issue / Men! Arghhhh!!!! / 'i'm In Love With My Son And We Have Mind-blowing Sex'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.