Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? (4927 Views)

What Matters: Is It The Size Of Ocean Or The Waves( Penis Size Or Action) / What Matters To Me During Sex — Maheeda (adults Pictures) / What Matters Most In A Man ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's the matter with you boys ? grin

Boys ke?
anyway its our friend @beamborla we should be asking.
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Truckpusher(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
robosky02:

Boys ke?
anyway its our friend @beamborla we should be asking.
I don't know her ,I swear.
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Beamborla(f): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's not true.

I'm only laughing at ya assumption which is quite hilarious to say the least.
prove me wrong
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Truckpusher(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Beamborla:

prove me wrong
Say who die na? angry grin
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Beamborla(f): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
robosky02:
@BEAMBORLA you seem to like this jeep oh i mean the truck right? then join the car but make sure you have your teefare.lol

what a preposterous assumption.
I don't know him, the lawd is my witness
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Beamborla:

prove me wrong

i hope you woulnt fly on broamstick today. lol

but on the truck i know you.............. hmm na wao lol
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Beamborla(f): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Say who die na? angry grin
he wants to chicken out tongue
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Beamborla(f): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
robosky02:

i hope you woulnt fly on broamstick today. lol
my wings are still intact grin
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by KingTom(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
robosky02:

i leart your friend tophaz loves Mr Biggs a lot where she lol
Chai indomie generation girls grin
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Everything else may fail, but if you communicate with your partner effectively and you teach her or him how to get your attention and talk things out, it will take bringing out the dead to separate you both and so to me, what matters most is effective communication.
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
KingTom:

Chai indomie generation girls grin

easy oh
she the "miss" of the nairaland
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by KingTom(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
robosky02:

easy oh she the "miss" of the nairaland
I know wink
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
blogexpert:
Everything else may fail, but if you communicate with your partner effectively and you teach her or him how to get your attention and talk things out, it will take bringing out the dead to separate you both and so to me, what matters most is effective communication.

gbam on point
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=KingTom post=34795695]

I know wink[/quote

any way you can take care of her as long as its clinic matters. lol
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by KingTom(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
robosky02:
any way you can take care of her as long as its clinic
matters. lol

grin grin grin
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Franchris(f): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lol. Funny peepz nd their funny commenting styles.
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Truckpusher(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
Beamborla:

he wants to chicken out tongue
Not at all. grin
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by Mzdivacious(f): 12:45am On Jun 16, 2015
robosky02:

leave him ohhhhhhhhh

he is no cameleon. but he will change the dress. lol
lol that pix don stale soteey
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mzdivacious:
lol that pix don stale soteey

ok
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by grad2012(f): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
To me its character,hard work and care thats all and if u are rich and fine well good.
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
grad2012:
To me its character,hard work and care thats all and if u are rich and fine well good.

and most time we find out with hard work money and others things fall in place
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by grad2012(f): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
robosky02:

and most time we find out with hard work money and others things fall in place
exactly see its only lazy gals that go about looking for rich guys, hard working and intelligent women see rich guys as just bonus.
Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
grad2012:
exactly see its only lazy gals that go about looking for rich guys, hard working and intelligent women see rich guys as just bonus.

your making a lot of sense. cos so many get their priority wrong

1 Like

Re: What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? by tommychow(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
A relationship with 100% trust...HEAVENLY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Tips To Make Your Woman Scream Non Stop In Bed / He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers / Health Effect Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.