Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,135 members, 7,852,856 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Zain's Browsing- Your Experience - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zain's Browsing- Your Experience (177550 Views)

Poll: Whats your experience

Great: 36% (60 votes)
manageable: 35% (59 votes)
Excruciating: 10% (18 votes)
I am Indifferent: 17% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by Smartsboy(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2009
smiley
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by Emeka72(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2009
do you know the kind of volcanic eruption that big feminine buttox can cause to a mans organ?
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by honsule(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2009
@Cabali.this title is better. u self Just imagine,since i have been using zain gprs for 3 good years now, i have not gotten 3G for once,and u are telling me to share my xperience,it is somehow. cool cool
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by stancozy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2009
honsule:

this title is not suitable for this thread at all.how many people have Edge on their phone, let alone 3G.
i have stable E on my sim ! !
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by initialize(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2009
@ski
My email is always in my profile. Sorry i took time to reply you, i've been very busy lately and that's part of the reason i've been less active in this forum. My email is bizsergio@yahoo.co.uk
@soolari
Thanks for not forgetting me.
@all
Keep up the good work.
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by honsule(m): 3:27am On Apr 02, 2009
stancozy:

i have stable E on my sim ! !

same with me bro.But i would prefer the 3.5G
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by soolari(m): 3:33am On Apr 02, 2009
W.H.E.n will mtn release my 3g ehn, God hlp meoooo
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by honsule(m): 3:45am On Apr 02, 2009
@Cabali. this title is ok. Just imagine me that has been using zain Gprs for 3 years now and i have not seen 3G for once on my phone,and u are now asking me of my experience.It's somehow.Though My phone is constantly showing E
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by initialize(m): 10:14am On Apr 02, 2009
@honsule
Go and get the zain 3G sim if you want to see a permanent 3G signal on your phone. Got one from someone yesterday at an inclined price. Lol
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by engrhamid(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2009
location depends!
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by cabali(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2009
initialize:

@honsule
Go and get the zain 3G sim if you want to see a permanent 3G signal on your phone. Got one from someone yesterday at an inclined price. Lol

pls we know too much than to get deceived by such ideas. zain 3G sim?? The person that sold it to u has used you all over. There is NOTHING like zain3G sim.

'inclined price' *HISS!!!!*
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by abduladi(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2009
guys who sabi any other zain access point? like this wap accesspoint get as he be. it has its happy moments . when will mms be back o!!!lol
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by abduladi(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2009
more over , there is nothing like 3G sim when zain no be cdma network. this one na GSM and there is no restriction on the kind of signal the sim connects to. wake up my guy! 've just be maga-ed. well sorry bro, it's meant to happen at least once in a life time
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by cabali(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2009
abduladi:

guys who sabi any other zain access point? like this wap accesspoint get as he be. it has its happy moments . when will mms be back o!!!lol

The thing is that when mms gets back, I figure it is going to be more expensive than wap cos the data transfer wont be @ 10 or 15k pkb. then the other acess point internet.ng is only available on 3G datacards and post paid lines like I noticed.

They have still not been able to say why my prepaid line cant get the internet apn!
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by initialize(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2009
@cab
I'm sure you don't really know the major informants when this zain 3G topic actually started on nl and that's part of the reason you were able to quickly conclude that there's nothing like a zain 3G sim. Before zain came into existence, my vmobile sim usually display 3G signal and i was able to attain a very high speed when using my N73 as a modem with my sim. But when zain took over from celtel, the 3G signal stopped appearing on my then 3G sim, i tried setting my network to UMTS mode but no show. It's only edge and gprs network that my sim could recieve. But now due to purchasing this new zain sim which they sell with their 23k modem. I can experience 3G network once again on my phone. Which my former sim can't provide. You may call this new sim an internet sim but it is also a 3G sim and that's the only sim that can get you 3G signal on zain network. If you don't believe, ask info for more enlightenment.
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by initialize(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2009
@cab
I'm sure you don't really know the major informants when this zain 3G topic actually started on nl and that's part of the reason you were able to quickly conclude that there's nothing like a zain 3G sim. Before zain came into existence, my vmobile sim usually display 3G signal and i was able to attain a very high speed when using my N73 as a modem with my sim. But when zain took over from celtel, the 3G signal stopped appearing on my then 3G sim, i tried setting my network to UMTS mode but no show. It's only edge and gprs network that my sim could recieve. But now due to purchasing this new zain sim which they sell with their 23k modem. I can experience 3G network once again on my phone. Which my former sim can't provide. You may call this new sim an internet sim but it is also a 3G sim and that's the only sim that can get you 3G signal on zain network. If you don't believe, ask info for more enlightenment.
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by cabali(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2009
My friend I use a 3G modem data card! I have posted losts of screen shots to show the speed. How come my prepaid line still shows WCDMA when I put it into my datacard? Explain!!!

How come loads of people on this thread still see 3G on their prepaid zain lines

How come I see network even when I set my band to UTMS only??

U have been long since the begining of NL and u still allow someone to swindle u about a 3g sim card Puh-leaze!!!
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by engrhamid(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2009
sharap cabali. when you are not sure of something,you have no right to talk to the fellow or post anyhow. you need to get informed in order to transform. i've zain 3g sim and i bought it at the rate of 200naira only. so,u r hundred percent wrong!
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by cabali(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2009
So we have more people ignorant of what is going on. OH OK, I see how he got U whupped. A line that has been provisioned for 3G is sold to u for a higher price??

Dude just call the customer care if u can get through and ask them for 3G provisioning and let us know what follows. You could actually make some cash back by selling the provisioned sim  wink
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by cabali(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2009
An engineer is also deceived. . . . .

No un activated line can be provisioned for 3G before activation so if u bought a sim card and was told it is a 3G sim, damn!!! I could make some money off u guys. cheesy

I want to know if 3g on my line means my sim card i have been using for 4 years was bought as a 3g sim right??
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by engrhamid(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2009
relax man! you are the one who is ignorant of this ok. i bought the line from zain office myself. what else dn you want to hear. okay. let me give you dey tutorial about it'you can't run it on wap or mms ok. you still want to prove me wrong? if yes,then you need to go for medical treatment
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by initialize(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2009
@cab
I've seen most of your post and screenshot in 4peace thread. Are you trying to tell me that the 178kbps speed you attained can be gotten with a normal zain sim? Go to one of those retailers and purchase a zain sim, remove it from the pack, inspect the gold panel and compare it to the sim you were given when you purchase your modem from zain.The result will show you why some people are referred to as an "educated illiterate"
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by initialize(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2009
@cab
I've seen most of your post and screenshot in 4peace thread. Are you trying to tell me that the 178kbps speed you attained can be gotten with a normal zain sim? Go to one of those retailers and purchase a zain sim, remove it from the pack, inspect the gold panel and compare it to the sim you were given when you purchase your modem from zain.The result will show you why some people are referred to as an "educated illiterate"
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by cabali(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2009
@ engr

My goodness!!!!

A zain shop told you there is a sim called zain 3g sim?? I need to know what shop that is please. and if you are talking about the one that comes with the datacard, then I would say u are making some sort of sense. but a zain 3g sim at a zain shop, bought for N200, cant use wap or mms. . ? Now that is what is 100% FALSE!! what shop is it so we can go and buy a dozen and sell to initialize  grin

But for what it is worth, initialize even made more sense than u. At least he is talking abt the datacard sim. I bought that one, I am using it and i can relate to it. But ur story is meant for toddlers  grin
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by cabali(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2009
@ initialize

at leat i trust u can read. . . .

I said get a new sim and call for provisioning. Haba!! do i need to make a song off of it?? jeeeeeeze
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by cabali(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2009
@ initialize

If u can buy a 'zain 3g sim card' for five grand, I can get 2 prepared for u by next week. u game? grin
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by cabali(m): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2009
initialize:

@cab

I just saw this just now. U mean my sim card i bought 4 years ago has a different panel cos 4yrs ago it was made for 3G that wasnt effected on thier network?? damn it u are a genius. I even tot u were talking abt the data card sim

Dude I suspect u are in some fantasy i cant process.  grin
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by initialize(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2009
It's doesn't have to do with when you bought the sim, i've the same sim you talk of (it's a vmobile sim). Mine too used to show 3G signal but i never subscribe to their data package, i subscribed too nl's fbt package then and i'm sure that's why they barred my sim from receiving 3G signals. It's not all sim that has 3G capability but only data sim, internet sim or even 3G sim. I said something in my first post, If you don't believe me, you can either go thru 4peace thread or ask info for more enlightenment on this 3G arguement
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by initialize(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2009
When i said at an inclined price, i never mentioned the amount i bought it, and you shouldn't think i'll be as stupid as you to buy what is sold for 200 naira for 5k. I bought 3 of the sim and the price was not even up to 1k. Ask infobaba for more info about the 3G sim

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (52) (Reply)

Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android / How To See Hidden Number That Call You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.