Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Zain's Browsing- Your Experience - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zain's Browsing- Your Experience (177590 Views)

Poll: Whats your experience

Great: 36% (60 votes)
manageable: 35% (59 votes)
Excruciating: 10% (18 votes)
I am Indifferent: 17% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by initialize(m): 5:28am On Apr 07, 2009
@ski

If you can get to either egbeda or idimu, then you can come and pick up the zain 3G sim, It will not cost you more than your transportation to the said location. ok?

@dj

I no work for zain office, someone gave me this one and that's why I can give another someone. lol

@zhill

download modified opera mini (opera multi handler) either 4.1 or 4.2, get someone to help you download 'mtn prov' file and then send the prov file to your nokia 6070 via bluetooth. the prov file appears as a configuration message on your phone and you'll be required to save it. Go to settings, connection and select the prov as your default access pnt., then activate default for all application and you can now use the operas i mentioned on your phone without issues. =next time you want to buy a phone for browsing and co, make sure it's a s60 phone, s40 phones have browsing wahala.
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by soolari(m): 7:51am On Apr 07, 2009
Hmmm.how do u activate dat 3g @initialize
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by donjon: 9:15am On Apr 07, 2009
:-x
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by cabali(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2009
WTF already!
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by initialize(m): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2009
@soolari
You don't activate 3G, you acquire it from zain office.
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by initialize(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2009
@soolari
You don't activate 3G, you acquire it from zain office.
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by dragnet: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2009
uh?? Incomplete sentence grin
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by samuelk(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2009
hmm,zain sha.i logged a request on their site in request of the 3G service on my sim instead they were pushing WAP and MMS settings and they also sent me a text,i don't know if they have problems getting these two words '3G provisioning'

Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by dragnet: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2009
Buy them a tech dict lol grin . . . .

samk, I'd be out of base 2moro so I'd try to get a batt 4 ur gizmo wink
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by skiduski(m): 1:04am On Apr 08, 2009
@Initialize
I can get to egbeda conveniently, just let me know when it is ready for pick up,i really appreciate your gesture,thanx.
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by initialize(m): 1:44am On Apr 08, 2009
@ski

It's ready when you're ready, just let me know when you'll be coming to collect it, I already know your name, it's olaxxxxx, no imposter can take your sim.
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by honsule(m): 3:36am On Apr 08, 2009
@initialize.check your email and reply ASAP
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by initialize(m): 4:36am On Apr 08, 2009
@honsule

Ok, i'll
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by honsule(m): 4:47am On Apr 08, 2009
are u on yim?
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by initialize(m): 5:08am On Apr 08, 2009
i've replied you. i'm not on YM! cos i keep myself awake, i've been shuffling btw sleep and wake every 30mins
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by samuelk(m): 5:18am On Apr 08, 2009
Gizmo ose drag/initialize anyshow for your boy?
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by honsule(m): 5:20am On Apr 08, 2009
You better sleep well o.hope no be insomnia.lol.i saw your reply.thankz mtn still rocks,both on pc and phone.
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by samuelk(m): 5:25am On Apr 08, 2009
Off to do some testing jare
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by initialize(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2009
Mtn rocks on all platform, with so much modified opera(i have 10 different opera mini, mod,) that can testify to this. Also, ucweb, bolt(although i don't know how to use it for video streaming) and some other app that works for free on my dear mtn. Works fine on pc as well. Zain is mtn's baby atm(in fbt terms o) cos when i tried the modified opera that was made to work with any network freely with zain, zain messed up and the speed on pc can stand near my mtn. Hope zain act fast and give us 3G sim user the speed we desire. Lol
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by initialize(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2009
Show? Are you a musician or a comedian. Drop your charges and we can strike a deal when it time for my nephew's one year birthday. Cheers, As per 3G sim? It's the last one that i'm giving out to ski. Ask cabali if he's been to zain office. He might be of help here
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by donjon: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2009
Wetin make we zain users do now?
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by skiduski(m): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2009
@Initialize
Thanx man, am ready to pick the sim but problem is how do we meet i already posted my fone nos pls give me a holla or send me a mail with ur fone nos so as to protect ur privacy so that i can call u. thanx once again
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by soolari(m): 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2009
Hee.@initialize so i go thier office 4 dat, hun, sup honsule hw far, it rockin abi
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by donjon: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2009
:-x
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by cabali(m): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2009
I got the sim card provisioned for 3G. But it is just the same as my zain regular sim. Mine shows 3.5G sometimes.
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by fdigital(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2009
zain 3G data sim rxn faster and also it surpports fbt.
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by talk2medo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2009
Abeg, I need the 3G sim too! Abeg make U na no pass me by o!
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by initialize(m): 1:13am On Apr 09, 2009
@soolari
Take the next bike to their office jo.
@ski
Come today to idimu, when u get to egbeda, Take a bus going to isheri/idimu, drop at car wash bus stop. Call me when you get to egbeda and also when you get to car wash. The sim will await you there. I'm too busy with things, that's why you have to make most of the journey, hope you don't mind the distance but it's nothing compared to what i went thru to get mine. 08080762473 is the no. to call.
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by cabali(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2009
Anyone using zain's mms for mms? Is it working? what's the billing for it?
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by honsule(m): 2:06am On Apr 11, 2009
Zain should free me with this their regular text msg to my sim.the last snap shot i don't know how "inf0" sent that zain mms to my zain sim.

Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by Kaybaba5(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2009
I need zain demo url
Re: Zain's Browsing- Your Experience by omoboy08(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2009
@initialize, pls let strike a deal, i also need the zain 3G sim busdipo@yahoo.com is my id. Is anybody still browsing with zain on either solibay or 2.06 opera lately? Cos zain ve stoped my browsing for like 3days now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply)

The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread / Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.