Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up (19268 Views)

"My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up / Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 / My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by gurunlocker: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
devil self don tire for person to dey lie using him name...... devil Na celeb?

2 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2015

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Coolboi05(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Na dat same devil go mek dem punish u o...

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by ilerry007(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
Can some one please do to her what she did to that boy"s hand.
you are and I proved you to do so cos I can see the emotion in u but haS for me #ileaveherinGodhands
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by chamboy(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chai d same devil, that made GEJ destroy Nigeria... heya
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by seedorfg(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
cruel people blaming devil since 1900A.D , and the devil will push you to prison, asinwin. as if devil sef nor get conscience sad

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by chamboy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
irunoobo:

boy claiming girl
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by amanze15(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Never underestimate the evil a man is capable of, Devil sef go suprise,....*mixs Ace roots with alomo and orijin with power horse* shocked cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by phonespecs: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ah.... Er joor' o
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by chygift(f): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
[b][/b]Which devil? you are the devil himself

2 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by anonimi: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
IRRESPONSIBLE response of primitives as usual.

Why do we not accept PERSONAL responsibility

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by kiddkash(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
really! the devil was standing right next to you.
make me believe that. Go call the devil so we can hear his own side of the story

2 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Alright.

Blame it on the devil.
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by ralph28(m): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
She should go and call devil so that we can hear from him.

Devil is filling application of innocence every day in court of heaven.

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by 9jatatafo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
That evil and senile woman. so it is blade you use in beating a child instead of cain. If the boy lacks home training then it the woman's fault after all she took care of the boy from baby. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
lalasticlala:
The woman who cut the hands of his brothers son has given reasons why she did so. if you missed the earlier story, here is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/2380913/mum-cut-hands-after-ate

Read her reasons below:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/why-i-used-blade-on-him-olayinka/

See her eye self(God forgive me)
One day this devil wey all of dem dey lie on go catch them

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by chesterlee(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ronke Olayinka

Typical!!!!
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
...and when our report accost Devil, He said "I only told hear to help him cut his finger nails not to cut the entire hand off! if I need a hand I would just meet my allied partner Mr. Buhari, and he would cut the hands of all those that has used me to steal Nigeria money in the past". The Devil went further to say- in tears- that "this people keep using my name for excuse whenever things go out of the way they planned. Remember derizz God ooo"

*don't take it serious o, he also added*
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Gbigbon: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Stupid woman. Your defence for your action is not acceptable.
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by princefaculty(m): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
All the while that you've been using stick on his head & now blade you didn't realise it was the devil until now that you are cought, let the law take that devil off her or else he will cause her to do worse.
Heartless woman, your actions are worse than witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by sylve11: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
Just give another person blade to pieces her hands as well. cool

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by mekadinho(f): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
I GUESS D DEVIL HIMSELF IS TIRED OF PPL USING HIM AS AN EXCUSE TO COMMIT CRIME... ARM ROBBERS, FRAUDERS, RAPISTS ETC... ALWAYS SAY, "ITS D DEVIL DAT CAUSED IT".
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by asumo12: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
Abi?
Even devil is now asham to answereth em own name self!

tchidi:
Devil go just de him own, people go de call him name!! angry angry undecided undecided

angry

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by bdbest2(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
She no serious.

For ur OTG Flash Drive: plz check my Signature.

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by nnamdi1958: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
THIS DEVIL DON SEE HELL. EVERYTHING NA HIM. CANT U SEE WICKEDNESS WRITTEN ALL OVER THIS LADY'S FACE? SEND HER TO JAIL WITHOUT TRIAL

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by danielicon(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
devil will also make ur brother cut ur own hands. ..shekina !!!

2 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by ihatebuhari(f): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pineapp:
I don't blame the woman, I blame the devil who is never there to defend himself.
haha haha

2 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Over to you Mr. Satan alias Devil, dem sey na you make this woman cut her nephew hand, how do you plead?

2 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
UnknownT:
calling on two satanists on this forum, Alfaseltzer and Philfearon, did Satan really push her?

If you think that Satan hasn't got more important thing to do than push foolish women to commit godly acts, you need your head reexamined

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
I've never seen any1 stand infront of a moving truck and blame it on devil or jump inside water from 3rd mainland bridge. After doing what's on their mind, they will blame it on devil. Devil sef don tire for nigerians

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Remands Anambra Lawyer Who Allegedly Brutalized Her 11-Year-Old Housemaid / 8-month-old Baby Found Dead Inside A Water Drum In Benin (video) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.