Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up (19270 Views)

"My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up / Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 / My Mum Cut My Hands After I Ate At A Party: 10-yr-old Boy(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by BCJAY(f): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
HOLY JESUS. WICKEDNESS OF THE ORDER, ARE HER OWN KIDS THAT OBEDIENT WHY DID SHE NOT CUT THEM AND PUT PEPPER? LET THE BROTHER JUST TAKE THE BOY TO MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME....................... HAHA YOUR BROTHERS CHILD HOW WILL YOU THEN TREAT AN HOUSEMAID.
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
The woman is right. The devil is to blame. She is the devil!

2 Likes

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by donodion(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
lalasticlala:
The woman who cut the hands of his brothers son has given reasons why she did so. if you missed the earlier story, here is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/2380913/mum-cut-hands-after-ate

Read her reasons below:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/why-i-used-blade-on-him-olayinka/

Even the woman needs medical help. I bet shes suffering from catrracts.However, we mustn confuse ABUSE with DISCIPLINE.....It just aint right. Even at Animal its still not right nor normal.

She must be punished nevertheless by the LAW. cool
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by NewsINigeria(m): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by spiritman5678: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
The heart of man the bible says is desperately wicked,who can know it
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
What a sadistic treatment angry
Even after buying the razor, you had no change of heart towards the poor boy sad
Btw, who invented this bizarre use of pepper as punishment on kids biko shocked
Evil-doer angry

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by loomer: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
When dem do bad thing and they are caught, na devil do am.
But wen them do better thing and people see them, dem no go blame devil or even praise God, rather dem go say na their destiny
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by eromspete(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
in Rock Ross's voice - The devil is a liee angry angry angry angry
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by eromspete(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
In Rick Ross's voice -The devil is a liee angry
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by nobul(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
U should jos take 1 of ur hone kids an do d Sam tn an se hw it Lok like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Donvic4u(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
The Devil has suffered in the hands of Nigerians

. Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by vicogu76(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
lalasticlala:
The woman who cut the hands of his brothers son has given reasons why she did so. if you missed the earlier story, here is the link

Read her reasons below:

think b/4 you do so it late now you sow you reap
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by hensben(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
Asia, europe, north and south america are developing each day that passes by while Africa still duel on gullibility..smh

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by misspicy(f): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
its high time this practice is stopped oo... most yoloba mothers are guilty of this.

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by PUMPIN11(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
dat same devil go purnish u 4 hell......#WickedWitchWoman

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by teabully(m): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sweetyie:
Hmmm. This is sheer wickedness. But come to think of it oh who will take care of this little boy now? cry since his parents are dead n dis wicked woman to sure going to spend sometime in Jail .
the government
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
There are heartless people like that at least,she isn't his biological mum,mine use to the beat me till i won't be able to move a finger,grind fresh pepper and smear it on my private part,there are still cuts and patterns that she drew on my back and hand just bcuz her pastor told her that i do fly at night and am behind every bad things happening in my family then....
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by owxy22(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
devil self don tire to be devil
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by philfearon(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
UnknownT:
calling on two satanists on this forum, Alfaseltzer and Philfearon, did Satan really push her?
You tell me.
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by markidoo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
Women r naturally wicked n selfish. I blif she does'nt treat d boy with the kind of love she treats her children.
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by oymumini(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wickedness is in d woman heart, she is so stupid shocked

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by oymumini(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
Wickedness is in d woman' blood, she is so stupid shocked

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by bmos(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
They are other ways you can deal with kids not until you give them a mark they will never forget.

God will change your heart.[/quote]
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by bmos(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
They are other ways you can deal with kids not until you give them a mark they will never forget.

God will change your heart.[/quote]

Yes God will change her heart inside Agodi prison
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by sweetMichael(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
let that same devil that lead you guild you... olojo nonsense
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by francizy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
I said it on one of my threads that for women to take another child like their own is sometimes like asking them to climb to the top of Mount Everest without aid.

See wickedness of the highest order. It's even possible that her own children are more stubborn than this child she wanted to kill.

Please cut her hands and use pepper to treat it too before pushing her into prison. She doesn't deserve court case.

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
The same devil that didnt allow you shallow gamalen 20, jump frm 3rd mainland bridge, abi travel go sambisa forest make u go meet ur sibblings boko haram henhen grin
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by delishpot: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
Winch

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by luluosas(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Woman, you are just a witch.

My earlier comment here https://www.nairaland.com/2380913/mum-cut-hands-after-ate/2#34787460
Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Gosh!
She must be a witch! Poor boy! I feel terrible. sad

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up by vicogu76(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
lalasticlala:

Read her reasons below:

hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Police Officers In Adamawa / Four Siblings Burnt To Death In Delta State / Killers Of Emmanuel Ogedengbe, Cherubim And Seraphim Pastor Arrested In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.