Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight (62086 Views)

Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) / Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
eskober:

ur father must be very proud of u. u r a very good example of a nigerian citizen God bless u
amen sir.
nd i dnt knw why dis topic didnt make front page cos i create the topic

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by donJ2(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Muslims r not terrorists....

I agree

But when a terrorist shouts allah b praised prior to d detonation of a bomb, wah du u want an average nigerian to assume

Some of d people u quoted killed during a war, plz is there a war in Nigeria??

I am not against any religion, but I hv seen an inscription in a friend's car " There is no God, its only Allah", plz hv u ever seen a christian sticker that reads ' theres no Allah, but God'??

Muslims r not terrorists but dat religion promotes violence...lik jihad

WTF undecided undecided

Plz b4 anyone quotes m with lame curse, I didnt curse anyone...so dnt wAke up a sleeping lion...

If u must quote m, giv logical explanations to my view
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
femaleGuy:
naso we see am ogrin I love ur name fehintola right?

Yes, you got it!
Thanks!
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Omotayor123(f): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
chamboy:
His Face like GEJ when he lost the election
Kaigrin..
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
chesterlee:

Shut up!!! Islam is the problem.....
nd christian are what?
i see truth is bitter
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Humblebloke(m): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
abrahambest:
na devil cause am

undecided
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
femaleGuy:
ahahaha see bet ogrin okay let's bet and wait nd seetongue
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by PStacks(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
I don't even know what to say. This is a really sad development.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
tongue tongue tongue
you'll be shocked when u'll see nxt topic on FP and I'm gonna dis-virgin d topicgrin
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by SleekyPosh(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
see the guy face like bread wey don cold grin
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
How you do it?
femaleGuy:
you'll be shocked when u'll see nxt topic on FP and I'm gonna dis-virgin d topicgrin
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by mrkings84(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Our correspondent, who was on onboard the
flight, said the suspect was also caught with a
wrap of marijuana.

Hmmmm..... So u people now have correspondents in all flights, abi na correspondent was on his own journey??
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by felifeli: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
emonkey:
WHY DO PEOPLE STEAL ?

Stealing from others has always been seen as a crime- in fact in years gone by, you could be hanged, or go to prison for years for stealing as little as a fish. Why do people steal, and is punishing them always the right course of action?

There are many reasons why people steal. One of the most obvious ones is in order to feed themselves or their family. I often hear people say that they would never steal, but I believe desperation and possible starvation would force many people to steal to survive.

Another reason to steal is to be seen to be cool in front of your friends or just for the thrill of it. Sadly for many retailers, teenage years have several rites of passage and one of them can be the act of stealing and getting away with it. I have met people who describe how they felt elated when they stole something from a shop. Often, they were not at all interested in what they were stealing, but the thrill of getting away with it was worth it and the thought of getting one over on the establishment was motive enough. This type of behaviour is often short lived, and the teenager grows into an adult that has more respect for other people's possessions. Of course, this is not always the case!

A third reason that people steal is because of deprivation. They do not know this is what is driving them, but they are unconsciously telling the world that their needs are not being met. Often these people begin to steal as children. They have experienced deprivation (usually of an emotional kind) and so they develop a sense of entitlement to money and objects outside of the house. It is a way of trying to fill the emotional gap that the parents or caregivers left, but as with other compulsive behaviours, it does not solve the problem at all. This leads them to repeat the behaviour and become more and more confident, stealing riskier and riskier items in an attempt to not feel the deprivation.

The fourth category of people that steal, do it because they can. It is a lot easier to take someone else's money than have to earn your own. This can be learned behaviour or just something that is picked up along the way.

Whatever the reason that you steal, our societies do not condone the behaviour. Many people learn the hard way what is like to lose everything you value to a thief. It can feel as though you have been violated, just because you know they have been going through your possessions and treasures.

People often steal because they feel insecure and less than. Learning that stealing is not the way to form loving and happy relationships with the people you know and the people you steal from is part of learning respect. One rule that it always helps to keep in mind is- Can I have it? Is it mine? If the answer to those two questions is yes, then you are entitled to it. If it belongs to anyone else, you can have it if you ask them, and they agree.

Learning to respect other peoples' possessions is just part of growing up. If countries and governments learned this, then the world would be a lot more harmonious!

Treat others as you wish to be treated- and this will teach them to treat you with respect.

Written by Caroline Nettle
People steal because they want to steal , the rest is bukuru.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by mrintelligent(m): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
johnsample:
Is that why idiot Islam Mohammed married six year Old Aisha.. Islam must fall..

Read your post again and ask yourself if there is any meaning in it. You are nothing but a big f.o.ol. What has religion got to do with this.

OPONU OMO OSHI JATIJATI

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by mrkings84(m): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
PStacks:
I don't even know what to say. This is a really sad development.
How
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Berrymoss(f): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
chamboy:

a retard on the loose
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
How wud you do it?
no worry,u go fear feargrin
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by mrintelligent(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
eskober:
this is the first and last time i will warn u, if u ever post this kind of trash again....................................... till then

He is suffering from brain tumour. He is a complete celebrated nonen.tity

2 Likes

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by richard08(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
MosakuAW:

Outrageous
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/passenger-caught-stealing-on-lagos-abuja-flight/

Dennis after he was caught on Monday. Photo: Adedeji Ademigbuji
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by PStacks(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
mrkings84:
How

If u could afford to board a flight then why go stealing.

Altho things are harsh in this country but people must cut their coat to size.

I pity the guy na. Its really sad.

When Jonathan and Deazinani steals its ok, when the poor guy steals, its an issue and that's the society we live in.

If Jonathan had not stolen and he made life easier and a better economy, there might be a chance this guy wouldn't steal except if he was a compulsive kleptomaniac like Fadigah the football who stole in a London store. Otherwise there could be redemption for his life.

GEJ might be the cause? Just saying.

Can't wait for Buhari to alleviate poverty from our land.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by WILSON(f): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
chamboy:

YOU LIKE GEJ O
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by gistabout(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Too bad....
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by donodion(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
MosakuAW:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/passenger-caught-stealing-on-lagos-abuja-flight/

Dennis after he was caught on Monday. Photo: Adedeji Ademigbuji

Ive no doubt hes been doing this on long distance trips. No one could actually wake up pne day, board a flight after marking a target and steal his money.Unless remotely controlled which in this case i doubt. I hope they dashed him enough slaps before handing him over to the cops while charges pressed against him.Clever thief angry angry angry angry
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by 2HASUM(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
@ johnsample 'Animals are not allowed on this thread, skulls stuffed with fufu should log off' MOD this is not permissible and you know that no one has the monopoly of the type of insanity displayed by this author and no action so far from you that is visible
johnsample:
Is that why idiot Islam Mohammed married six year Old Aisha.. Islam must fall..
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by richard08(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
That is outrageous
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by symbianDON(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
The suspect told The Nation that he stole the money to take care of his ailing mother.

I am yet to see a thief who doesn't have an ailing mother
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Donvic4u(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lol....

Buh he might actually be telling the truth...

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Awwal1st(m): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
Igbos are criminals,.. see him face like that of Ojukwu.. grin
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by olusipimp(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
flybiz08:
Arrant nonsense! Only if the Daura President were not voted into power in the first place, the lives of the average Nigerian would have improved by now paving way for treatment for the ailing mum.
No power, road, corruption still smiles and there is no road map for this country even after 2 weeks in office. We may have to ressurect Idiagbon for help.

#diehardPDP
What had ur zoro hat ex-president did to improve da health sector.....is dis how you'll rant for 8yrs....I pity ♈όϋ oo....see dt theif head like those tribe...afise ni in their village
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by WILSON(f): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
PStacks:

If u could afford to board a flight then why go stealing.

Altho things are harsh in this country but people must cut their coat to size.

I pity the guy na. Its really sad.

When Jonathan and Deazinani steals its ok, when the poor guy steals, its an issue and that's the society we live in.

If Jonathan had not stolen and he made life easier and a better economy, there might be a chance this guy wouldn't steal except if he was a compulsive kleptomaniac like Fadigah the football who stole in a London store. Otherwise there could be redemption for his life.

GEJ might be the cause? Just saying.

Can't wait for Buhari to alleviate poverty from our land.

HOW EASY NIGERIANS FORGET

SEE IT HERE PUNK!!! https://www.nairaland.com/604829/all-nigerian-military-head-state
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Tetero9(m): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sat in cockpit? Passenger or Pilot?
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
femaleGuy:
no worry,u go fear feargrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo / Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.