Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight (62084 Views)

Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) / Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by kandiikane(m): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
On top flight too, they strip people? Forest people
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by chamboy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
Mogidi:
Similarities with Tinubu.
Both are thieves
He would be jailed but Tiffnubu won't.
Nigeria law of rewarding "big" thieves and punishing petty rogues.
GEJ n Akpabio should b cell partners with him
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
DjAndroid:
Poor thief on a plane. What an irony.
It is possible he has being doing it for a living.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by bakila: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
This stealing is corruption also.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by agabaI23(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
chamboy:
His Face like GEJ when he lost the election

more like that of Buhari while pronouncing West Jamani

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by chamboy(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Berrymoss:
a retard on the loose
i cant help u
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by tommykiwi(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
chamboy:

plz give some respect to my honourable ex-president ok. He deserves some credit.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by lacicrips(m): 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Stealing is not corruption.

How much did he stole sef? grin
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Reference(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Stole from the cockpit? What kind of indomie news is this? Was the Austrian, the pilot? Since when did overhead cabin equate to cockpit?

Na. They were all as high as Liam Neeson on 'Non Stop'. Actually you can request your grip stored in the cockpit if you have some serious valuables on board or some legal but dangerous items such as firearms. Some cockpits do have a safe.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by dave2meek(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Good for him
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Please if anyone knows where the devil recides, he/she should go and warn him. Tell him to stop pushing Nigerians to commit atrocities. Let him come out and defend himself now.

I don't know why he doesn't go to other countries.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by MosakuAW(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Please if anyone knows where the devil recides, he/she should go and warn him. Tell him to stop pushing Nigerians to commit atrocities. Let him come out and defend himself now.

I don't know why he doesn't go to other countries.

Not so my sister. Crime happen everywhere in the world.

You only got to read from the one caught. Known and Unknown crime happen every minutes world-wide. Just pray not to be a victim.

Nigeria go better and we go survive it no matter what.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Osarieme415(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
They shouldn't have stripped him unclad. Thought dignified people travelled by air
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
boujaye:

meaning ...?
new way to say first to comment
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by andreernest28(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Big fool,baskrrrrrrrrraaaaaatttttttt
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
tongue tongue tongue
u don check FP again?grin and checkout who DV d topicsgrin
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Certifiedboss: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
MosakuAW:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/passenger-caught-stealing-on-lagos-abuja-flight/

Dennis after he was caught on Monday. Photo: Adedeji Ademigbuji

They r always stealing to care fo their ailing mother . Lie . No pity in judgement . His mother is sick but he took flight to abj and not a night bus
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by free13: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin grin
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
I give up! cry cry cry
femaleGuy:
u don check FP again?grin and checkout who DV d topicsgrin
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I give up! cry cry cry
ahahahahahagrin beta,some of it are removed sefangry
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
You use the app?
femaleGuy:
ahahahahahagrin beta,some of it are removed sefangry
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Spells(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
The guy for just hijack da plane self make him know say him don commit
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You use the app?
app kehgrin I get one supermod 4 cornergrin

I might be banned for saying this...angry
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Nicepoker(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
chamboy:

Dat stealing is not corruption face tho
mumu.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
I dey here dey watch you
femaleGuy:
app kehgrin I get one supermod 4 cornergrin

I might be banned for saying this...angry

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by armadeo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
I thought the bag was my own....

Me: did you put that amount if money in the bag before boarding the plane.

PS if you can afford to fly in comfort why steal. I know you could have saved some dough by rough riding in the Nigerian roads in a Peugeot.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
cockpit ke!
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by ModiKen(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
OP, I guess when you wrote "cockpit", you mistook it for "overhead luggage compartment" because a cockpit refers to where the pilot and co-pilot sit while carrying out their job of taking passengers or goods safely to the specified destinations. PTN
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by porka: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
[size=13pt]The Nation's reporter says the passenger stole from the cockpit.

The Nation is the preferred newspaper of the dullard cow-milking president.

Says a lot about the dullard's productivity.[/size]
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
MosakuAW:

Not so my sister. Crime happen everywhere in the world.

You only got to read from the one caught. Known and Unknown crime happen every minutes world-wide. Just pray not to be a victim.

Nigeria go better and we go survive it no matter what.
what I'm trying to say is that criminals only poit at the devil when they are caught. They don't even waste time to say the devils asked them to do so.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by babestella: 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Stole from the cockpit? What kind of indomie news is this? Was the Austrian, the pilot? Since when did overhead cabin equate to cockpit?

Lol, that's what we get from NL, semi literates with skewed narratives clearly lacking precise description and understanding of what they report. Don't mind them, just take the message and leave the messenger, so we are always told.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by stnwani(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo / Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.