Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight (62083 Views)

Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) / Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Openatyn(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
I wonder how dos thieves do identify bag or person with money especially computer village, I suspect there is juju for that.
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by zingov: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
He don tay wey dis guy de thief no bi today see he eye like fowl yash grin
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by luluosas(m): 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
You boarded a plane yet no money to take care of your sick mother. Who's deceiving who? Ole

1 Like

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by nengitemurphy: 8:43am On Jun 16, 2015
MosakuAW:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/passenger-caught-stealing-on-lagos-abuja-flight/

Dennis after he was caught on Monday. Photo: Adedeji Ademigbuji

Wow! I see why we have less number of 'em pick pocketers on the street, they actually have upgraded to the level of boarding flight with us for higher operation huh! Ok as the hunter learn to shoot, the birds learn to perch....gud stuff
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Gemc3(f): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2015
My question is, how did he get on board with a wrap of Marijuana??
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Gemc3(f): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2015
luluosas:
You boarded a plane yet no money to take care of your sick mother. Who's deceiving who? Ole

Na real story for the ancestors
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by Fellonigerians: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
MosakuAW:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/passenger-caught-stealing-on-lagos-abuja-flight/

His mother is sick, and he used around 15k to buy a ticket He probably trailed the man to the airport, cos he knew he was carrying some money...
Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by nonen(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
mrintelligent:

He is suffering from brain tumour. He is a complete celebrated nonen.tity

Is it that you can not see the picture well or what? Please zoom the picture of the baclk and see well that its RX350 before you start accusing blindly.

That's how some people showcase the depth of their ignorance and foolishness. Cowards doing business, you are being hoodwinked by what was pasted on the body of the car. That means if someone also pasted 190 on the car, you'd come and stupidly advertise Lexus RX 190 for buyers. Stupidest fool. I just saw someone that ex president Jonathan is smarter than. You better learn how to do your research well. I just took delivery of this car, that's what's called Lexus RX350.

Re: Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight by adaxxy: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
MosakuAW:

point of correction,
Cockpit is where captain and co-pilots sits in thefforward partition of the aircraft ,where passengesrs keep there bag is called hatrack,
thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo / Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.