Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,428 members, 7,839,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every - Sports (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every (101006 Views)

Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / Enyimba Wins The Nigerian League For A Record 7th Time / Nigerian League Best 11 Of All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2010
Cappadona123:

@honeric,are they nt playing challenge cup ni?

nah, i don't know bro, been busy since this month and haven't had time to do some grassroots research for now.

blank:

No news, just me?
Nice.
?
oh, so u are blank? why are u blank?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by aegibson(m): 3:20am On May 28, 2010
http://naijaligue..com/2010/05/premier-league-to-get-anthem-next.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+PremierLeague-Nigeria+(Premier+League+-+Nigeria)

he board of the Nigeria Premier League (NPL) is thinking of adding value to the Premier League next season and has decided to have a theme song to be played in all matches next season.
Towards this end, the NPL has called on Nigerians who can produce a quality anthem to quickly submit their entries to the marketing and sponsorship department of the Premier League in Abuja.
According to the Chairman of the Premier League, Davidson Owumi, the anthem will be given to all the clubs from next season and they are expected to play it before and after Premier League games.
“We want a create a new image for the Premier League next season and that is why we are eager to get our own anthem that will be played all over the stadia used for Premier League matches next season.
“We are hereby calling on Nigerians who think they can produce very good anthem to get in touch with the marketing and sponsorship department of NPL to submit their entries as soon as possible.
“We are going to pick the best from the entries and then give it out to the 20 Premier League clubs for the coming season,” Owumi said.
– Emeka Nwani, Naijaligue..com
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 5:28pm On May 28, 2010
@honeric,Rising stars vs Crown tomorrow in Ijebu Ode,i wud be there incha allah.Any news 4rm Arsenal?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by blank(f): 6:12pm On May 28, 2010
honeric01:

nah, i don't know bro, been busy since this month and haven't had time to do some grassroots research for now.

?
oh, so u are blank? why are u blank?

Blank cos no one knows. Lol.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 9:57pm On May 28, 2010
blank:

Blank cos no one knows. Lol.

and why are u hiding behind your shadow?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2010
Cappadona123:

@honeric,Rising stars vs Crown tomorrow in Ijebu Ode,i wud be there incha allah.Any news 4rm Arsenal?

bro, i still don't know oo, but i think they are playing Akwa united abi?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by blank(f): 11:02pm On May 28, 2010
honeric01:

and why are u hiding behind your shadow?

Shadows are good.
The less people see the better.

Wats up with my Eyinmba?
Been writing exams so not following the NPL.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 3:20am On May 29, 2010
blank:

Shadows are good.
The less people see the better.

Wats up with my Eyinmba?
Been writing exams so not following the NPL.

You want to keep hiding in your shadows? uhmm interesting. lipsrsealed undecided

writing exams? uhm, ok, no problem

I am not an enyimba fan, so sorry, ask somebody else lol grin
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 8:46am On May 29, 2010
@honeric,enyimba intl are away against Mimiko boys in akure.Hmm, 2day na d day o,am playin against banished rising stars in ijebu ode,i pray we win o.Insurance playin against Anambra untd while grays of Ede is@home against akwa untd,i pray akwa lose am.Gud luck
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by blank(f): 12:33pm On May 29, 2010
honeric01:

You want to keep hiding in your shadows? uhmm interesting. lipsrsealed undecided

writing exams? uhm, ok, no problem

I am not an enyimba fan, so sorry, ask somebody else lol grin

Yes its interesting. The less people know the better. Lol

Will soon be done with the exams. Masters is not as easy as i thought.

@ Cappadona123, I must find out how far. Just a pity i cant watch their matches, live.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2010
Cappadona123:

@honeric,enyimba intl are away against Mimiko boys in akure.Hmm, 2day na d day o,am playin against banished rising stars in ijebu ode,i pray we win o.Insurance playin against Anambra untd while grays of Ede is@home against akwa untd,i pray akwa lose am.Gud luck

nice, i thought we were playing Akwa oo, well, i see us winning that match sha, why do you want akwa to lose? you thinking they might get the 2nd pos again once you lose and insurance wins?

blank:

Yes its interesting. The less people know the better. Lol

Will soon be done with the exams. Masters is not as easy as i thought.

uhm, well na you know oo lol.
writing exams no easy oo, would be handling some by July.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 9:48pm On May 29, 2010
@höneric,I won against rising star o 4goals to 1,thank God,i have got the promotion ticket.Akwa lost against Gray intl in oshogbo.Have u heard ur team score honeric?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2010
29/05 Wikki 2-1 Rangers

Cappadona123:

@höneric,I won against rising star o 4goals to 1,thank God,i have got the promotion ticket.Akwa lost against Gray intl in oshogbo.Have u heard your team score honeric?

bros i am yet to hear oo, do you have any news on that for me? why did you say you have won the promotion ticket? how many matches left?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Embele: 10:16pm On May 29, 2010
So Crown is promoted for the first time ever?? You should put up a table with the points GD and games left.
I know Insurance is playing their cup game in Yenegoa and Ocean Boys & Wikki both won. Any results for the other teams?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 10:36pm On May 29, 2010
Crown are nw in 54point 18goals and 2matches left(first bank and Delta force).Its VERY sure am goin to win against first bank in my next home match and i would be in 57point,so match against delta force in Warri would be formality.Insurance playd against Anambra utd and its sure they will win.Am happy o!
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2010
Heya, so Crown of Osogbo have been promoted. Anyways, 2 more games to go maybe a miracle can happen. There have been Zamfara 13, Akwa 9, there will be Insurance 20 and we'll be back in the NPL. Insurance 4 life, as an Edo boy na
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by semid4lyfe(m): 11:14pm On May 29, 2010
The banishing of Kano Pillars to Calabar has paved the way for Enyimba to win the league.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by proudly9ja(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2010
Kano Pillars fans messed up in their match against Dolphins. Dolphins would have won that match but at least they would still have played the rest of their home games at Kano. Now they have been banished.

Anyways, good for my team. It will be great to see Enyimba in the Champs League again next season after winning the CAF league this season!
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2010
Cappadona123:

Crown are nw in 54point 18goals and 2matches left(first bank and Delta force).Its VERY sure am goin to win against first bank in my next home match and i would be in 57point,so match against delta force in Warri would be formality.Insurance playd against Anambra utd and its sure they will win.Am happy o!
good for you sha, i hope crown is not coming to make up the number? anyways, i am yet to hear about the scoreline between insurance vs ananbra utd, but i believe we'd win that match, if we wins, whats going to be our points?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2010
semid4lyfe:

The banishing of Kano Pillars to Calabar has paved the way for Enyimba to win the league.

ur prayers have been answered tongue

proudly9ja:

Kano Pillars fans messed up in their match against Dolphins. Dolphins would have won that match but at least they would still have played the rest of their home games at Kano. Now they have been banished.

Anyways, good for my team. It will be great to see Enyimba in the Champs League again next season after winning the CAF league this season!

are you sure you know what you're talking about?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by blank(f): 12:15am On May 30, 2010
Victory is so close, i can already taste it.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 1:03am On May 30, 2010
@Honeric
are u an Insurance fan too?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by semid4lyfe(m): 4:53am On May 30, 2010
medjai:

@Honeric
Yes o. . .na Edo boi im be too. Na only talk una sabi just like una governor
grin grin grin grin

Insurance had better prepare for life in div 2. Nor be by mouth dem dey take win match for Div 1.
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 6:15am On May 30, 2010
@ semid4lyfe
Division 2! ah, you wan kill us. We go still grab one of the promotion tickets. We go do like Zamfara United or Akwa United wey do match fixing. grin grin
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 8:05am On May 30, 2010
If insurance won their game yesterday,they will be in 51pt,Akwa lost in Oshogbo to relegated Gray intl,what a pity to them o.Honeric,u'd beta be prayin cos last wk in ogbomoso Gabros was tellin us that they are ready to give akwa untd their last match in Nnewi.Hmmm, Insurance,be careful o!!!
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by proudly9ja(m): 7:18pm On May 30, 2010
honeric01:

are you sure you know what you're talking about?

Yup, Enyimba are currently playing in the Caf cup. I hope they win it. If they also win the league, they will be playing the Caf Champs League next season.

Clear now?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by dominique(f): 11:16pm On May 30, 2010
^^^ but Enyimba is playing in the CAF confeds cup this season. a different CAF competition, gerrit wink
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 11:57pm On May 30, 2010
medjai:

@Honeric

To the bone cool

semid4lyfe:

Yes o. . .na Edo boi im be too. Na only talk una sabi just like una governor
grin grin grin grin

Insurance had better prepare for life in div 2. Nor be by mouth dem dey take win match for Div 1.

Yes, i am an Edo dude by parent's origin so what? undecided our governor even dey talk, he still better pass ur governor wey no sabi pass murmuring, when he's talking, mosquitoes go dey fly up and down just because his voice sounds like mosquitoes own grin grin grin

we are far away from the bottom so there's no way Insurance would go to the amateur league, not in my lifetime. smiley

Cappadona123:

If insurance won their game yesterday,they will be in 51pt,Akwa lost in Oshogbo to relegated Gray intl,what a pity to them o.Honeric,u'd beta be prayin cos last wk in ogbomoso Gabros was tellin us that they are ready to give akwa untd their last match in Nnewi.Hmmm, Insurance,be careful o!!!

I have confirmed the scoreline, we won by 2 to nutting, so we are in 2nd position or is it 1st? 2 more matches to go abi? i heard Insurance next game is at home too, is that right? undecided

Akwa can never gain promotion with mago mago, they can do it to other clubs, not to Insurance of Benin, never will that happen. angry

proudly9ja:

Yup, Enyimba are currently playing in the Caf cup. I hope they win it. If they also win the league, they will be playing the Caf Champs League next season.

Clear now?

Olodo lol, CAF cup is different from Confederation cup, Enyimba is in the latter, i think Caf cup is the African supercup now, the old name na for olden days ok?
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by Cappadona123: 12:35am On May 31, 2010
@honeric,thats gud 4 insurance bt they are still behind me o bro.Hmm, u pple are playin away against Akwa untd and itsnt easy 4u to win that o bt God can help u cha.Meet me in Premiership o,i dont care who join me.Lmao
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by honeric01(m): 4:08am On May 31, 2010
Cappadona123:

@honeric,thats gud 4 insurance bt they are still behind me o bro.Hmm, u pple are playin away against Akwa untd and itsnt easy 4u to win that o bt God can help u cha.Meet me in Premiership o,i dont care who join me.Lmao

dont be so sure, you might not make it, so never count your unabashed eggs cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian League Fan Thread: Enter D Place N Know Every by medjai(m): 6:23am On May 31, 2010
@ honeric
CAF Cup and Confederations cup are the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (78) (Reply)

Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.