Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistake (645 Views)

This Man Went Blind Because He Made A Simple Mistake We All Do Every Night / I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / The costly mistake many ladies make when choosing a spouse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistake by Cholls(m): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
my brothers i made a huge mistake with a girl i like before. I've been friend-zoned for few years and now she wants me. Friend zone is not the end of everything. If she can't find a better man, she will come back to you. By the way, she notices my transformations.
Re: Mistake by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
where is the road to Nl FP?
Re: Mistake by ronald4lif(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
Cholls:
my brothers i made a huge mistake with a girl i like before. I've been friend-zoned for few years and now she wants me. Friend zone is not the end of everything. If she can't find a better man, she will come back to you. By the way, she notices my transformations.

Who waits for a remnants to come after them only when they can't find someone better to date?. If a girl doesn't want you then move to the next one. Waiting on her for years for what?. She'll be feeling like your everything now and like she's done you a favour accepting you. We hope you don't come here to complain later how she manipulate you like her puppet.

1 Like

Re: Mistake by elantraceey(f): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2015
When she finds someone who she thinks is better she'll leave you, never be someone's last choice ... it never ends well.
Re: Mistake by Cholls(m): 8:08am On Jun 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Who waits for a remnants to come after them only when they can't find someone better to date?. If a girl doesn't want you then move to the next one. Waiting on her for years for what?. She'll be feeling like your everything now and like she's done you a favour accepting you. We hope you don't come here to complain later how she manipulate you like her puppet.
my brother she is the only daughter of one of lagos billionaire.
Re: Mistake by 2dice(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2015
Cholls:
my brother she is the only daughter of one of lagos billionaire.
so that make her special abi ... N!gga stop trolling Aint good for U

1 Like

Re: Mistake by Davivah: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2015
And what if its because she discovered that you are better than every other guy she has dated
Re: Mistake by Cholls(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Davivah:
And what if its because she discovered that you are better than every other guy she has dated
my brother dont you think it's a plus for me.

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs You're Not In Love With Your Man / What Do You Find Titillating About The Opposite Sex / How I Got 7GB From MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.