Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Not Enough Emotion Could Make You Lose Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Enough Emotion Could Make You Lose Her (2339 Views)

Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / Bed Bug Infestation Made Me Lose Her!!(please EPP Me) / Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Enough Emotion Could Make You Lose Her by mrbillz(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mprex:
THE GREATEST MISTAKE A MAN CAN EVER MAKE IN HIS RELATIONSHIP IS TO GIVE ANOTHER MAN THE CHANCE TO MAKE HIS WOMAN HAPPY.

now, that statement is epic!
well said... Your man must be lucky to own a damsel like you... What else do you do apart from being beautiful?
Re: Not Enough Emotion Could Make You Lose Her by mrbillz(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
wink wink
missKiffy:
True
wink
missKiffy:
True
Yea! How was your day spent?
Re: Not Enough Emotion Could Make You Lose Her by mrbillz(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nature8:
Aki you're right.. wink
wink
Nature8:
Aki you're right.. wink
Re: Not Enough Emotion Could Make You Lose Her by mrbillz(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
2dice:
Na everything guys go dey do for 9ja Girls ....Abeeggi ... If he is boring why not lighten up the chat .... Abi na because of only we Guys na hin JeSUS die Ni
Bros don vex o... Take a chill pill sir. Thats why they are women. They need the care and attention more than we do. You know they are flexible and easily convinced
Re: Not Enough Emotion Could Make You Lose Her by 2dice(m): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
mrbillz:
Bros don vex o... Take a chill pill sir. Thats why they are women. They need the care and attention more than we do. You know they are flexible and easily convinced
if she too can't lighten-up the chat... Den she is just an answering machine ... Care and attention is meant for your wife and children... U give a gf little of it...cus of these ladIes ain't worth it
Re: Not Enough Emotion Could Make You Lose Her by mrbillz(m): 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
2dice:
if she too can't lighten-up the chat... Den she is just an answering machine ... Care and attention is meant for your wife and children... U give a gf little of it...cus of these ladIes ain't worth it
no be from girlfriend she go graduate go wife... Remember you cant give what you dont have
Re: Not Enough Emotion Could Make You Lose Her by Mprex(f): 6:53am On Jun 17, 2015
mrbillz:
well said... Your man must be lucky to own a damsel like you... What else do you do apart from being beautiful?
lol. thank you. i do everything normal humans do and i also do extra ordinary things as well.
Re: Not Enough Emotion Could Make You Lose Her by missKiffy(f): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2015
mrbillz:
wink wink wink Yea! How was your day spent?
Fine, yours?
Re: Not Enough Emotion Could Make You Lose Her by mrbillz(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2015
Mprex:

lol. thank you. i do everything normal humans do and i also do extra ordinary things as well.
you welcome! could you tell me the extra ordinary things you do... Really wanna know
Re: Not Enough Emotion Could Make You Lose Her by 2dice(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2015
mrbillz:
no be from girlfriend she go graduate go wife... Remember you cant give what you dont have
yea .. That why I said little .... When u start putting all your egg inside one crate ....I won't be suprise when she dump your sowie asssz cheesy
Re: Not Enough Emotion Could Make You Lose Her by mrbillz(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=2dice post=34853585]yea .. That why I said little .... When u start putting all your egg inside one crate ....I won't be suprise when she dump your sowie asssz cheesy[/quoteLOL...
Re: Not Enough Emotion Could Make You Lose Her by czarr(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2015
Mprex:
THE GREATEST MISTAKE A MAN CAN EVER MAKE IN HIS RELATIONSHIP IS TO GIVE ANOTHER MAN THE CHANCE TO MAKE HIS WOMAN HAPPY.

now, that statement is epic!
.....I know say na that one Una go like
Re: Not Enough Emotion Could Make You Lose Her by Mprex(f): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
czarr:
.....I know say na that one Una go like
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Different Pet Names You Can Call Your Spouse/ Partner / Kourteny Kardashian Poses Unclad In Preview Of Nextweek Kuwtk(see Pictures Here) / Dat Awkward Moment U Meet Ur Ex In D Bukaterian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.