Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? (1438 Views)

When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by awhydot: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Good day all. I have a friend in his early thirties who got married about a year ago, but his wife still mistakenly calls him d name of her ex boyfriend when they are discussing. She will always apologise and say it was a mistake. Saying she truly loves my friend and that the whole of her heart is with him. Dt all she has for her ex is hate and disgust. He is quite distressed and needs an advice. Pls, what advice can I give him?
Re: She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by saaedlee: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
It happens
Re: She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by NicxonXXX(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
I doubt that. Seems she still has some feelings for her ex. Anyways, hopefully over time she will change this habit
Re: She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by ginawest(f): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
ion c any reason y she shud do dat unless she still has feelings for d ex.
Re: She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by tinuolababy(f): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tight corner. She's missing something about her ex that your friend is not giving her. Tell him to try and find out what it is grin grin
Re: She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by MizTyna(f): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Such mistakes do happen. Most times in the early time of the relationship but even at that,not often. If they are married and she still calls him by her ex's name,something is wrong somewhere
Re: She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by sinaj(f): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
kiss IT happens...
Re: She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
It means she is has a high latent inhibition. This is a medical issue. Not romantic.
Re: She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
awhydot:
Good day all. I have a friend in his early thirties who got married about a year ago, but his wife still mistakenly calls him d name of her ex boyfriend when they are discussing. She will always apologise and say it was a mistake. Saying she truly loves my friend and that the whole of her heart is with him. Dt all she has for her ex is hate and disgust. He is quite distressed and needs an advice. Pls, what advice can I give him?
All i can say is......
OYO 4 UR FRIEnD grin
Re: She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by Beesluv: 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
You just said 'mistakenly'. who is above mistake
Re: She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by donMIG(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nothing na...what's on ur mind boi?
Re: She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
It's normal jor, especially if she dated her ex for a long time. Give her some time.
Re: She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by thorpido(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
It happens often to girls who enjoyed deep intimacy with the guys they dated.
She will overcome it ......hopefully...........as long as she keeps her mind focused on her husband.
Re: She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2015
thorpido:
It happens often to girls who enjoyed deep intimacy with the guys they dated.
She will overcome it ......hopefully...........as long as she keeps her mind focused on her husband.
i pray ooo..
soon she will start sneaking behind his back to her ex.na normal thing wey dey happen.
Re: She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by englishmart(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2015
it never happened
Re: She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by danchuzzy(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2015
unresolved feelings....
Re: She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Your friend just got married to another mans wife. Let him deal with it
Re: She Mistakenly Calls Him Her Ex Boyfriend's Name. What does it mean? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
She is still seeing her ex...dnt evn ask me how i knw or wat i mean.i knw dat u knw.

(1) (Reply)

She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! / When You Take An Hungry Girl Out On A Date / Ladies Which Do U Prefer? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.