Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep (40787 Views)

See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / My Sister Calls My Boyfriend’s Name In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by damiloladuke: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2015
This was sent in to my blog www.wenogetjob.com

Hello sir, am Folake and am a banker with one of the Top Micro Finance Banks. My work recently has been taking a lot of time and so this has taken a toll on my relationship with my boyfriend of 3 years. He keeps complaining that have not been having his time, as I don't pick his calls most time during office hours. But he refused to believe the phone is not always with me at that time. We submit our phones at resumption of work to avoid distractions.

Late in June, we began to have serious conflicts as we would go days without contacting eachother. But we always found a way to reconcile. But since the 3rd week of July, we have not spoken, which made me believe we are done with eachother.

But what now baffles me is that since last week, my younger sister has been mumbling his name in her sleep. Have not really confronted her. But it happened again this night.

Could it be that they are seeing eachother? I can't stand the thought that my ex is seeing Lade.

Please, I need advice on what to do please.

http://www.wenogetjob.com/2015/08/could-my-sister-be-dating-my-boyfriend.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Swaggzkid: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2015
Lolz hold cane if she mention the name you give pai pai

373 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by sluk(m): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2015
face your work and let them be.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2015
its likely they are fvcking each other embarassed

confront her abt it, and if u blv u are done with ur bf, tell him and move on. life z too short to be unhappy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by jaykaylegend(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2015
NEWS FLASH: my sister, you have been relegated

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Realist5: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2015
Prepare your handover note

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2015
This story though lipsrsealed

Is his name Hercules or so unique that your sister can't meet someone with the same name? And what are you doing listening to other people sleeping? That's creepy.

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by agarawu23(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2015
EroticAngelina:
its likely they are fvcking each other embarassed

confront her abt it, and if u blv u are done with ur bf, tell him and move on. life z too short to be unhappy

don't jump into conclusion easily. read below

PunkyVeer:
This story though lipsrsealed

Is his name Hercules or so unique that your sister can't meet someone with the same name? And what are you doing listening to other people sleeping? That's creepy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Princeparix(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Couldn't stop laughing when I saw this grin grin

I tried put myself in the lady's shoe and sincerely am not sure I would be able to stand my younger brother calling my ex name while sleeping....

I guess I will just confront him and if my ex is the wonder girl, I will just advice him and let them be...... E no go easy o

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by davspog2(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2015
In economics when the price of one good goes up, demands shifts to closely related goods!......#ashimapeyin#

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by naijaboiy: 10:11am On Aug 09, 2015
crap! undecided

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by stan241(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2015
You don't have his time, your sis probably does so what do you expect

It could be though that she met someone with a similar name and its all just a coincidence

Then again that relationship is most definitely over because any man who truly loves you won't go 3 days without calling you

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by misspicy(f): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2015
Sowi buh ur sister is a h*e unless she did not know he was ur bf or maybe a coincidence

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by wordbank(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2015
Both sisters are fuccked up mentally

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2015
Lol! Does she moan while calling the name,if she does,was it a fast moan,or slow moan?

Let's start from there...

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by damiloladuke: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
moan ke...I WOULDN'T KNOW AS IT WAS SENT TO MY BLOG

READ MY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE AT POLICE STATION on MY SIGNATURE

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by kelabok(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
Please I advice you call you sister and ask her what is going on. The man might just be a player or should I say a casanova, what ever she tells you...... Accept it in good faith cos you can't help it

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Flashh: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Na only the guy dey answer that name?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Caliph69: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Typical candidate for Yaba left. The earlier the better.
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by ganiyu26(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Nah dos moment she dey dream of
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by 360jamng(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Take her to your Pastor!!! grin

It's VIRUS again

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Afrok(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Smh.... nah only your EX dey bear the name? undecided
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by millionboi(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
Kai
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
crap! undecided
crap indeed! undecided

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by ellechrystal(f): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
Is this a movie? undecided undecided... i doubt u r a banker.

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by adonbilivit: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
he is your boyfriend, she is his spiritual wife!

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Iyke1998(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
What should you do??

Its easy,you also should call her boyfriend's name not only when sleeping but when you are with her.....

Next!!!!

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by ednut1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
lies.
meanwhile : Interviewer: spell schweinsteiger & Schneiderlin. Job seeker: Oga jst tell me job no dey grin

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by jmoore(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
na only him get that name?
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Captainswag225(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
slap her make the dream comot from her eyes, beat her and give her a strong warning.

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men