Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (66669 Views)

EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account / Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by HiGod: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nigerians should hold RMAFC responsible for all these unnecessary payments to the executives and legislators.

Nigerians should channel their critism towards the useless parastatal called RMAFC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by mandy4s: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ben Bruce don de use style dodge the matter. Wetin come be alien-wetin wetin again?? undecided
He is now saying he has to form "a coalition" to tackle this? Did he have to form a coalition to address all those issues we heard and saw him scream about before? angry angry
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Lagusta(m): 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
ollyruffy:
#occupynass2015#

No, we must #undressNASS
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Emekamex(m): 11:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ben Bruce be like

1 Like

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
cirmuell:
the truth.

Yeah.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by idupaul: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
In essence he is saying I will collect this money by fire by force
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Xtracoool(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
tchidi:
The grammar alone don confuse me! embarassed embarassed
Wetin he say aliens do am? undecided undecided

hehehehehe. You are a clown I swear grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by hensben(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jenams:
heheheheh CHANGE INDEED! only foolish Nigerians voted for these foolish people!
so you don't even know this man is a pdp member...#ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Back to square one. His colleagues must have threatened him
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

LMAO! Which bank be that bros cheesy
lemme not tell yu bcoz i dont wanna spoil their business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by obailala(m): 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Comprehension ability = 0

Very many Nigerians are just too dull
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by 989900: 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
ERCROSS:
Be u Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, ijaw, Fulani, itshekiri, Idoma, Urhobo, or any ethnic group u may come from,
Be u police, civil servants, Employers, soldiers, Navy, Employees, students or what ever your occupation may be..
Together we can stop this misrule, Lets do this once and for all, for the benefit of today and our coming generation. Lets do this so that our children can be proud of us and their Nationality..
Together we can
#occupyNass...

There is no time like the present!

The time is now!

1 Like

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Olacchris: 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
And do you think buhari will sign it so they could have it
I bet I think that's the most concern bill they will sign since is for them alone.
Just worddrope allowance 9billion.
They not even ashame is that the change they campaign fr APC

1 Like

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Mystiqme: 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
While nairalanders kill themselves with tribalism, the legislathieves are united in the chopping of our money. Their strategy is to use tribalism to distract you, so you cannot form a united front against them.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by pure2012soul(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
solid3:
That was sweet nothings Mr Ben Bruise.

We are marching to NASS with our short nika tomorrow to stop u guys.

We need clothes too.
And shoes grin
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by valour13: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Sorry,who is he?is he a comedian?where is Google.com sef

1 Like

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by 4everGrand(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
We are here crying blue murder buh how many of us would, if elected as a senator, reject this outrageous bull crap allowance. Some of us on this forum would in fact be making moves to get it increased.

Nigerians, hypocrites all of us.

Until I improve my morals, you improve ur morals...until then can Nigeria be better.

When PMB and PYO were campaigning, they said they'd implement a meal a day, many of us shouted that it was not feasible nor possible; Nigeria doesn't have the money. Exactly, the 'not enough money' would be channeled to other things like wardrobe allowance. Iranu

2 Likes

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Koolking(m): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Bruce's comment does not mean he has renegaded on his principles and promises. We shouldn't be quick to misunderstand and misinteprete. Its best to consider issues objectively with all decency and void of prejudice. I understand his position. They say a tree cannot make a forest. In a chamber where bribery and corruption are trademarks, you need coalition and partnership that work in order to make impact. It's obvious he cant change the proposal at hand if he goes solo.

Bruce is apt on his comment, even if he shares in the booty it aint his fault.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by segcymoor(m): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hmmn
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by pure2012soul(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Aliens kor, Predator ni!
In essence, you have joined the bandwagon.
End of story angry
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by zudozz: 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
if some of u were dumb enuf 2 vote in some of this apostles of change u all shld be ready to accept wtever decision they make that ll affect u n ur children. at least some of u ve collect money bag of rice n recharge cards!
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by mozkunzult: 11:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin cheesy if I catch ben I go bruise im face with a billion in his closet
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Wildrage: 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
To show you are a man of honour, collect what's due to you, take it to your constituency and sink boreholes , provide scholarship for indigent students. If you do that, you would have sent an unambiguous message to your colleagues that you will not be a party to the profligacy in the house and the insensitivity of our leaders at all levels of govt

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by chamboy(m): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
We Are On Our Own
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Proffdada: 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
So that is where money for the new silverbird cinema opening soon in amuwo-odofin is coming from shocked
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by hugobuzz(m): 12:01am On Jun 17, 2015
The senator actually spoke well. He said the truth. how else can he fight for reduction of huge allowances if he doesn't seek the support of his colleagues? The RMAFC handles everything concerning these allowances.

Attacking Senator Bruce does not show common sense and reason. This is someone who wants to fight for the downtrodden, but your attitude here on NL is despicable to say the least. Did NASS allocate the funds to themselves? why not channel your venom to the right direction instead of insulting a distinguished Senator on this forum?

NLers please learn to follow issues with wisdom and reason. efforts should be channeled to the right place to achieve maximum effect. My understanding of Nigerians on NL is they abuse good intentions of others. they fight those who want their good and destroy their goodwill.

The same Nigerians it was, that fought GEJ because of fuel subsidy removal, only to suffer the effects of non removal of that subsidy. The "change singers" will still remove that same subsidy. The good book was right. "my people perish for lack of knowledge".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by nortcentrallord(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2015
Turenchi undecided all of them are the same. Black, white, brown, yellow, green, pink, albino and washed, they are all the same.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Donchkus(m): 12:19am On Jun 17, 2015
He is trying to make common sense
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Aystarz: 12:33am On Jun 17, 2015
Firefire:
NIGERIA needs deliverance from our politicians.

How do you explain this fraudulent enrichment ?

Nigeria is a nation of 170 Million people and the few who are less than a million are enslaving the remaining 169 Million. undecided

We expect an instant revocation of any law backing this daylight robbery. angry angry

A revolution is what we really need!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP's Orubebe Disrupts Results Announcement By Jega / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election / Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.