Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (66631 Views)

EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account / Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Agwoden(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Where are the APC leaders that were chanting kwaraption everywhere? Nigerians will never learn. How can you be deceived to handing over the keys to your house just bc a thieve changed his name?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by 7footre(m): 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Heartless ba§tards!!!!! The only time polithiefcians unite is when they share d national cake

5 Likes

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Menace2Society(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
stinggy:
Let's see if he will return his own share first. At least if you can't convince your fellow lawmakers to reject or reduce it, you should be honourable enough to return all or a fraction of yours.
Hehehe u wan kill him be that!
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Keziehenry(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
He will go dumb now.
Baby its like you now live on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
My bank is the worst. They're charging me money for not having enough money in my account. Apparently, I can't even afford to be broke.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by bigerboy200: 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
He has not made any point ohh..so with the mouth he was making before,he wants to change d rules in d middle of the game?? I thot he said he won't collect all this allowances?? Money is sweet sha..

2 Likes

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by cocokiller1(f): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
ok

those asking him to reject it,if ure in his position will u reject it?

IMo I think the change agents should reject the 9bil or slash it dwn nd every other person will follow suit..

haba,u don't expect him to return his....na oly him dy dere?.even if he rejects it,perhaps people will still say its 4 show.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by esere826: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
kITATITA:
Blame it on the rain. This is the time to stand out and reject your own allowance and you are blowing grammar..

and why should he reject it?
denounce , yes, but certainly not reject

He can make a point by collecting and splitting it publicly with a charity organisation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Vicadonis(m): 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
heheheheheee. D guy has been infected with the real deal...kwarupsiun

1 Like

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by kinibigdeal(m): 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
seunmsg:
Lol, sharp guy. He's now hiding under RMAFC to justify the bogus allowance he and his colleagues are about to receive. I taught he said he will go to the senate to fight this same bogus allowances and same old way of doing things. Huh, he now realises he needs consensus. Anyway, anybody who takes this man serious as regards fighting corruption is just wasting his time. He's not different from the rest.

Can a tree make a forest? RMAFC Regulate lawmakers allowance if you dont know. If he his making all the noise in the house without support, his aggitation is just a weed to all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by synergycom19: 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
What perimeters and how do the RMAFC,comes about that figure
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by themodernman: 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
One thing that trips me with politicians is their ability to lie easily. Lies flow from their mouth with ease.

I secretly envy them.

1 Like

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by loomer: 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Everybody wan de form batman

1 Like

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Belmot(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
They always speak with one voice when money is involve..... Apc or Pdp all na wash.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by GodwinAA(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
kelvincoll:
He ended up saying nothing tangible undecided

At the end of the day... He hasn't made any "COMMON SENSE".

3 Likes

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by synergycom19: 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Can a tree make a forest? RMAFC Regulate lawmakers allowance if you dont know. If he his making all the noise in the house without support, his aggitation is just a weed to all
And did the RMAFC calculate that figure?what perimeter do they use?they should continue soon their own time will come for scrutiny.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Tubexsms(m): 11:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Big brother Bruce, Pls do the needful reject this money but collect it and send to my account. I will inbox you my account details. I just want to make common sense with the money.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Spells(m): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
I've not even react yet, cos i might just explode like a bomb whos reactors where unstable...
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by kinibigdeal(m): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
synergycom19:

And did the RMAFC calculate that figure?what perimeter do they use?they should continue soon their own time will come for scrutiny.

That is between the lawmakers and the RMAFC to explain
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by obailala(m): 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
Why is everyone attacking Bruce?... What has he said or done wrong?... What is too difficult for people to understand in what he said?...

It's a known fact to even a primary school pupil that one isolated man cannot make a difference on his own in the NASS, so what's all the hasty accusations about?

Nigerains are always fond of stoning persons who stick out their necks to speak on the side of the masses. I can't really blame Nigerian leaders who get into power and totally turn their backs on the masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by dozymars(m): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
Mr Ben Bruce, the only way you can keep the campaign going is to donate 70percent of your wardrope allowance to the people in need, the less privilege.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by LaudGuy: 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
Share the money.

A §izzling Hot mixtape drops 31-12-15 on nairaland free download! Anticipate.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
System is whole. It easily dwarfs individualism. Bruce sounds now like an individual who has powerlessly succumbed to Nigeria's dysfunctional reward system.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by lummy5000(m): 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nice 1 federal government, nice one senator Yayi,dat my father younger brother..nice wardrobe allowance.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by cirmuell(m): 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lol, now voice don change. Anyway consult with your colleauges and give us feedback, the one's with like-minds o.

And the folks at RMAFC or whatever better come out and explain this phuckery.

Change is here to stay.

1 Like

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by bosun11(m): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
He is just speaking GRAMMAR abeg........................make i hear word
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by cirmuell(m): 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
PastorJohnny:
System is whole. It easily dwarfs individualism. Bruce sounds now like an individual who has powerlessly succumbed to Nigeria's dysfunctional reward system.
the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
My bank is the worst. They're charging me money for not having enough money in my account. Apparently, I can't even afford to be broke.

LMAO! Which bank be that bros cheesy
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by chaxking(m): 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
He will go dumb now.
introvert indeed u always seem to think before u post. I like u cool
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by chaxking(m): 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
bigtt76:
In essence, he's saying if you can't beat them, join them grin
is that wat u saw there?
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by modskiller(m): 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
#OccupyNASS

2 Likes

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by chaxking(m): 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
Other Senators be like Ben Bruce abi na Bruce Willis dem day call u, no put sand sand for our garri or u no remember d last time u tweet. And then he will go dumb!!! grin angry
damiiee:
na wah o.
Ben Bruce have reacted to the criticisms of the national assembly

see more details here.
http://daminaija..com/2015/06/ben-bruce-reacts-to-criticisms-of.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.