Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (66670 Views)

EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account / Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by emma4ph: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2015
Sha!!! they are really killing the tune of this Country and also the youth are out there suffering with hunger and tear in their eye's and also people looking for job......no where to located them........why so call legislator...you people are not trying.. at all....there is God Oh!!!
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by jornie(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2015

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by sureboss: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2015
If Ben Bruce and his colleagues accept this extravagant allowance then we should not expect anything different from this administration.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by cjevitex(m): 10:26am On Jun 17, 2015
Nigerians with money very difficult without money simple
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by mbulela: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2015
ApexTitan:

So the tweets to your mind looked like sly justification or acceptance of the allowance?

If this is what people understood from it then, the situation is worse than I feared.
Dude, please take a seat.
Nothing in his tweets denounced the allowance. He has been succinct in his tweets denouncing corruption and how he will be different. Why is he vague in the allowance issue?
Like I said earlier, stop trying to sound like you are intelligent and there is some cryptic meaning to his tweets.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Koolking(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2015
deandavid:
look don't justify nonsense . Now tell me where will the change start from. Somebody must initiate it. And mind u. Millions of Nigerians would have supported him. Since we can find just a single tree that will make d forest. Then Nigerians will occupy NASS. Remove all of them and reelect new law makers.

Change should start from each and everyone of us Nigerians. Corruption is endemic and seems to run in our veins. It will take us (Nigerians) undoing it ourselves. All of us have been partakers of NASS loots consciously and unconsciously. How far has our individual effort gone to set things right? What justification do we have to accuse Bruce when in our own little power, positions and privileges we have done worst? A clerical staff in that small office is not left.

Come to think of it, some of us here have family members, friends, associates in that chamber - what have we done to let them see the evil in their dealings at the expense of millions of Nigerians suffering? Or we keep thumbing them up because we share in the loots?

This is sheer game of pointing fingers when we are all doing it. Double standard by Nigerians is next to right to live. SMH
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by darqly(m): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
I see nothing wrong in what he's tweeted concerning these allowances thus far, he's making the right noises.
If he rejects the allowance ALONE, that's 25m, but if he convinces a coalition of legislators to reject same, say 10 senators, that's 250m. Which would you rather happen? And which occurrence will cause his colleagues to have a rethink and hopefully spark debate on the role of RMAFC in this remuneration scam?
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by DTOBS(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
o boy! Oga Ben Bruce na enulee oooooo,the guy don make sharp turning,see person wey dey blast before the house inauguration say den go take pay cut...Nigeria! we hail thee
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by plendil: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
ERCROSS:
Be u Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, ijaw, Fulani, itshekiri, Idoma, Urhobo, or any ethnic group u may come from,
Be u police, civil servants, Employers, soldiers, Navy, Employees, students or what ever your occupation may be..
Together we can stop this misrule, Lets do this once and for all, for the benefit of today and our coming generation. Lets do this so that our children can be proud of us and their Nationality..
Together we can
#occupyNass...

HONESTLY THIS NONSENSE MUST STOP

#SO PISSED RIGHT NOW#
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by free13: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mystiqme:
While nairalanders kill themselves with tribalism, the legislathieves are united in the chopping of our money. Their strategy is to use tribalism to distract you, so you cannot form a united front against them.

lipsrsealed
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by MattChidi(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
mr common sense..hmmm who are you deceiving?
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by dabossman(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
darqly:
I see nothing wrong in what he's tweeted concerning these allowances thus far, he's making the right noises.
If he rejects the allowance ALONE, that's 25m, but if he convinces a coalition of legislators to reject same, say 10 senators, that's 250m. Which would you rather happen? And which occurrence will cause his colleagues to have a rethink and hopefully spark debate on the role of RMAFC in this remuneration scam?

Yet another intelligent mind. All hope is not lost. Nowhere in those tweets does it say the man has changed his earlier position. He has simply implied that he also needs to get his colleagues on board to effect a reduction or cancellation of this ridiculous bonuses. And for that he is being crucified? Sheesh!
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Raxxye(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
tchidi:
The grammar alone don confuse me! embarassed embarassed
Wetin he say aliens do am? undecided undecided

Lmao!
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by shady26(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Can a tree make a forest? RMAFC Regulate lawmakers allowance if you dont know. If he his making all the noise in the house without support, his aggitation is just a weed to all
Let him make the noise first
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by enomakos(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
My bank is the worst. They're charging me money for not having enough money in my account. Apparently, I can't even afford to be broke.
hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election / Marilyn Ngige Gets Inducted As A Medical Doctor / Col. Agbu Kefas Wins Taraba Governorship Election In A Landslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.