Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (66661 Views)

EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account / Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / Nigerians Reaction To The 9billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Defcon1(m): 7:33am On Jun 17, 2015
darmys:
#occupyNASS
After you ma'am
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by mbulela: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2015
dammytosh:
Lol

I thought Uncle Ben used to be a Town crier.

Saying how Buhari should sell all private jets and be responsible.

Now time to practice what he preached, he spoke plenty English and enveloped us with Obfuscation and grammatical higi haga.
I like that.........grammatical higi haga
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Ndeewonu: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2015
7footre:
Heartless ba§tards!!!!! The only time polithiefcians unite is when they share d national cake

Or...
When they want to crucify an innocent man, like they did Jonathan!
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by abtmaviz(m): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D money go format his brain

With money forget the fight for the people
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2015
caprini1:
Nigerians gradually been pushed to the wall...Politicians should learn from the last election,how an incumbent lost re - election.That was the beginning,something close to a revolution against politicians might be in the oven!
Revolution? Don't underestimate our capacity to tolerate nonsense and abuse! We can't do NOTHING!

1 Like

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by TEERALPH(m): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2015
Firefire:
NIGERIA needs deliverance from our politicians.

How do you explain this fraudulent enrichment ?

Nigeria is a nation of 170 Million people and the few who are less than a million are enslaving the remaining 169 Million. undecided

We expect an instant revocation of any law backing this daylight robbery. angry angry
. I quite agree with you. The allowance should be reviewed downward and the excess directed towards meaningful development for the benefit of the populace.

1 Like

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by imakemillions: 7:47am On Jun 17, 2015
IF you have a laptop,phone or a tablet you can make money within the next hour,evryone make money up to 72times daily.it is literally imposible not to make money refferals not compulsory not MLM.just do these simple step.view ad,click 10ads daily and get paid.its sound too good to be true.inbox me for details.

nonyedbest@yahoo.com
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 17, 2015
ERCROSS:
Do we have a labour congress chairman in this country...
Let him take charge of #occupyNass...
NIGERIANS
Now is time to start acting , not tweeting..

The same Labour Congress chairman that betrayed us in the Fuel subsidy saga in 2012? Hahahaha. That dude doesn't give a hoot what happens to the common man.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Akinz0126(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2015
solid3:
That was sweet nothings Mr Ben Bruise.

We are marching to NASS with our short nika tomorrow to stop u guys.

We need clothes too.

Oga you spoke my mind Not until we are ready to show those thieves that we are no more the dounce they do take us to be Believe me Nothing'll change.Nairalanders match with me to Aso rock enough of this intimidation and stealinization who's ready to be the ringleader?
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by tessylove2(f): 7:57am On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by seunmsg(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2015
ApexTitan:

Obviously the thrust of his tweets flew right over your head. Reread them one more time.

What is there to re read? If he feels so strongly that the proposed allowance is unjustified, he should reject it openly irrespective of the opinion of his other colleagues. Doing that will send a strong message to the leadership of the National assembly and other legislators that their is a member who won't do things as usual. They will be forced to either sit up or faced the wrath of the public.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by bashydemy(m): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2015
Thank God i never take this bastard serious from the beginning.... They are all the same.... Now mouth don dey change.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by mikolo80: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2015
just collect the money and use it to build road or borehole or transformer or xray machine or lab equipment
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by dabossman(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2015
stinggy:
Let's see if he will return his own share first. At least if you can't convince your fellow lawmakers to reject or reduce it, you should be honourable enough to return all or a fraction of yours.

Another sensible post. Thank God, there is hope.

1 Like

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by SaintNdi: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2015
This the change we are shouting of, Now we got change what are we going to do with it?
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by caprini1: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2015
dearpreye:

Revolution? Don't underestimate our capacity to tolerate nonsense and abuse! We can't do NOTHING!
Hmmmmmm..........expectations from this new govt. Are very high bruv......anything can happen at anytime.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by obailala(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2015
deandavid:
WHO TOLD U HE IS ISOLATED. 180 NIGERIANS ARE BEHIND HIM. IF HE ME AND BIZ HE CAN START D RACE NIGERIANS WILL HAIL HIM JOHN HIM AND HIS FELLOW SENATORS WILL JOIN HIM. NOW HE HAS FALLEN HIS HANDS AND LEGS. I JUST SINCERELY HOPE WE COMTINUE TO RAISE OUR VOICES INCREASE THE TEMPO OF THIS CRUSADE FOR CHANGE IN NASS. IT'S JUST TOO MUCH. THOSE RFAMC WHATEVER PEOPLE SHOULD BE CALLED FOR QUESTION ING.
A lot of Nigerians including yourself have a very poor comprehension ability. Can you please explain to me how he has 'fallen his hands and legs'?
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2015
caprini1:
Hmmmmmm..........expectations from this new govt. Are very high bruv......anything can happen at anytime.

Wake me when the shit hits the fan.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by dabossman(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2015
obailala:
A lot of Nigerians including yourself have a very poor comprehension ability. Can you please explain to me how he has 'fallen his hands and legs'?

Move over bro, let me join you in waiting for his reply. We may soon need to declare a national state of emergency on this comprehension issue.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by oshokalo1: 8:47am On Jun 17, 2015
Buhari ,buhari,buhari
He many times did I call u.if Dont do anything abt did,forget any vote next tem
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by mbulela: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2015
ApexTitan:

Obviously the thrust of his tweets flew right over your head. Reread them one more time.
You're pretending to be intelligent.
There is nothing in those tweets worth rereading twice. No one can force you to take money you find obscene. It is not a criminal offence to reject allowances.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by VanOmiyale: 8:58am On Jun 17, 2015
seunmsg:
Lol, sharp guy. He's now hiding under RMAFC to justify the bogus allowance he and his colleagues are about to receive. I taught he said he will go to the senate to fight this same bogus allowances and same old way of doing things. Huh, he now realises he needs consensus. Anyway, anybody who takes this man serious as regards fighting corruption is just wasting his time. He's not different from the rest.
A lot of you guys criticizing BMB don't know how things work in the National Assembly. No matter how passionate you are about any cause you must find a way to cajole some of your colleagues to your side if not your case is dead on arrival if it is put to vote.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Openatyn(m): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2015
NIGERIAN CITIZEN NEEDS MORE TORTURE...
Imagine 8.64billion wardrope allowance.
I have always wanted the recent fuel vices to last long infact longer, so that wen we citizen can bear severe torture frm maladministration in ds country, then we would stand upto our feet to threaten and rebel against corruption right frm our grassroot gvt to to the federal gvt. I mean a dokubo like citizen(niger-delta) where we fight d gvt with all we have and dominate how we want to be ruled.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Jyde89: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2015
At least he was man enough to address the issue, something many of his colleagues aren't doing. I still believe in him.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by TeamSimple(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2015
Jenams:
heheheheh CHANGE INDEED! only foolish Nigerians voted for these foolish people!
Tell me something,so its only APC law makers that are in the house? Or they the only one to get the allowance? And please under which party did Ben bruse won?
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by stave9ja(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2015
We can write and rant individually as much as we like but the change we demand will not come

This guys are about to spend another 4 years to waste as much resources as possible - they dont care

They are ready to arm twist the president and any other person to get what they want

ITS TIME TO SAY NO!!!!

ITS TIME TO ORGANIZE AND SAY NO!!!!

======This is the plan=======

1) Lets fill every government site, blog, twitter space, facebook page, all social media with #OCCUPYNASS2015 #NOTO9BILLIONALLOWANCE

2) Lets call every radio station program and every television program and demand #OCCUPYNASS2015 #NOTO9BILLIONALLOWANCE

3) Lawyers and political analyst can a constituency request that the men representing them go home - how do we get them to be uncomfortable in their office with sense of job insecurity

4) Can we choose a date, the same time, same date, when we will all across the country, anywhere you are run to the street and shout, #OCCUPYNASS2015 #NOTO9BILLIONALLOWANCE

4b) Starting from Friday if we agree every 12noon, 3pm, 6pm gather together anywhere you are and shout #OCCUPYNASS2015 #NOTO9BILLIONALLOWANCE

5) The gurus can create applications for it, website for it, fliers and stickers, t-shirts for it

Add you ideas

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY BROADCAST ON BBM, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, FB, 2GO, EVERYWHERE

THE VOICE OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS BECOMES THE VOICE OF GOD FROM NOW ON

#Werefusetobesilenced

Thanks
Stave9ja

lalasticlala seun ishilove

1 Like

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2015
TeamSimple:

Tell me something,so its only APC law makers that are in the house? Or they the only one to get the allowance? And please under which party did Ben bruse won?
until u learn how to make an error free sentence, don't ever quote me again! nonsense!
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by TeamSimple(m): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2015
Jenams:
until u learn how to make an error free sentence, don't ever quote me again! nonsense!
Now I have,you can go hang yourself.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by yangku: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2015
After wardrope allowance...it will be bathroom and toothpaste allowances!

1 Like

Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by ApexTitan(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2015
mbulela:

You're pretending to be intelligent.
There is nothing in those tweets worth rereading twice. No one can force you to take money you find obscene. It is not a criminal offence to reject allowances.

So the tweets to your mind looked like sly justification or acceptance of the allowance?

If this is what people understood from it then, the situation is worse than I feared.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by seunmsg(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2015
VanOmiyale:
A lot of you guys criticizing BMB don't know how things work in the National Assembly. No matter how passionate you are about any cause you must find a way to cajole some of your colleagues to your side if not your case is dead on arrival if it is put to vote.

If he will still collect the money, then he should shut the fvck up and stop making it look like he his different. Ranting on twitter over a money he will still collect won't achieve anything than whip up cheap sentiment for him.
Re: Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance by Oiselenjakhian(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole & Ibrahim Gambari Leaked Video: PDP Reacts To Arrest Comment / Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt / Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.