Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,062 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man (2632 Views)

The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by Pope22(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2015
If you are dating a beautiful girl..its obvious and certain that a minimum of 3guys per day will try their luck on her on chyking her and asking her out which makes it:

21guys per week
84guys per month
1008guys per year

Now tell me, can your girl say NO 1008 times in a year?
Briefly discuss

Cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by BobUg28(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by CountDracula(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2015
Pope22:
If you are dating a beautiful girl..its obvious and certain that a minimum of 3guys per day will try their luck on her on chyking her and asking her out which makes it:

21guys per week
84guys per mont
1008guys per year

Now tell me can your girl say NO 1008 times in a year?
Briefly discuss

No guys on sunday! Rmove 48 from 1008, u get 960, the odds are better! grin

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2015
You know how many girls dey give me green light everyday?.
Only guys with low self esteem will be disturbed with this.
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by afuye(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2015
Girls get irritated by constant approaches all the time, their mental system is always on autopilot and pratically rejects all of the prospective suitors. Conclusively, this cannot happen especially if the girl is well-mannered, except she is an olosho ![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Pope22:

21guys per week
84guys per month
1008guys per year

Now tell me, can your girl say NO 1008 times in a year?
Briefly discuss

Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by Pope22(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
You know how many girls dey give me green light everyday?.
Only guys with low self esteem will be disturbed with this.
They give you green light and give another person red light. I think you are actually the one developing the low self-esteem here bro.

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by ladyteska(f): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2015
interesting
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by Pheals(f): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2015
CountDracula:

what about our brothers in the lord

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by zealot4me(f): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2015
afuye:
Girls get irritated by constant approaches all the time, their mental system is always on autopilot and pratically rejects all of the prospective suitors. Conclusively, this cannot happen especially if the girl is well-mannered, except she is an olosho ![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Well said!
the shit definitely gets irritating

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by maryam6(f): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2015
So, men shldnt date pretty girls?undecided
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by Harry3: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2015
CountDracula:

Na sunday worse pass cus na sunday dem dey get chykers pass.
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by afuye(m): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2015
lol
zealot4me:

Well said!
the shit definitely gets irritating
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2015
Pope22:

They give you green light and give another person red light. I think you are actually the one developing the low self-esteem here bro.

i dont think u get me,what i mean is dat i have just as much chance as she does to cheat with numerous girls.
So dis ur post is not an excuse 4 ha 2 cheat as there are many girl i can cheat on ha wit as well
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by mrpackager(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2015
NEXT >>>>>> Pls undecided
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by Pope22(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:

i dont think u get me,what i mean is dat i have just as much chance as she does to cheat with numerous girls.
So dis ur post is not an excuse 4 ha 2 cheat as there are many girl i can cheat on ha wit as well
Ok, sorry for the misinterpretation bro and thanks for making it clearer too.

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by czarr(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2015
SINGLE LIFE ROCKS!!
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by ggrin(f): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2015
Even when she dy sick bedundecided
When she dy indoor dy prayundecided
When she go her grandma farmundecided
When she dy with her bfundecided

Dem no tally @ll?

Nextundecided
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2015
mrpackager:
NEXT >>>>>> Pls undecided
your girlfriend dey with brother John
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2015
ggrin:
Even when she dy sick bedundecided

When she dy indoor dy prayundecided

When she go her grandma farmundecided

When she dy with her bfundecided

Dem no tally @ll?

Nextundecided
You eventually change your gender to male
grin
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by mrpackager(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2015
Ipledge2:
your girlfriend dey with brother John

ehnn.....lae lae

bro ipledge long time ooooh
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by ggrin(f): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Ipledge2:
You eventually change your gender to mail ..
grin
oh my goodness
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2015
ggrin:
oh my goodness
no mind me,but why change it to male? Thought u are female
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2015
mrpackager:

ehnn.....lae lae

bro ipledge long time ooooh
long time. Oo,my brohan
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by Harry3: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2015
Mad pple don enter dis thread!
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by mrpackager(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Ipledge2:
long time. Oo,my brohan

who are yhu campaigning for ?
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by mrpackager(m): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2015
Harry3:

. [i]Don't abuse, bully,deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
cc MOD'S
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by mrpackager(m): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2015
Harry3:

. Don't abuse, bully,deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
cc MOD'S
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
mrpackager:

who are yhu campaigning for ?
am not campaigning oo....on my lowkey...finding how I will purnish ishilove,she can't escape it
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by babs01(m): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
see dis pipo
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
So men have become this jobless to be running after females only..
Op,fear God.
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by babs01(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
maryam6:
So, men shldnt date pretty girls?undecided
let me woo u, tying my luck who knows
Re: Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man by mrpackager(m): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ipledge2:
am not campaigning oo....on my lowkey...finding how I will purnish ishilove,she can't escape it

oH!......for the banning

what realy went wrong self??

**your ban is to last for how many days

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x / I Need Help Guys. Do I Forgive And Marry Her? / What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.