Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB (33319 Views)

Editorial: Lessons From A Weekend Of Presidential Weddings / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / Gov Okezie Ikpeazu Of Abia State Visits Traders Shot By NDLEA Officials(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Truckpusher(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
bettercreature:
Give me one single positive isolation?do you know how many people are suffering because america is not buying our oil again?do you know how many people are suffering because china is not buying our oil again?do you know how many people have been killed by bokoharam because america refuses to sell gunship to GEJ,do you know the perception of Nigerians living abroad? you have no sense cum rag,i pity your miserable life
Scumbag, Nigeria has all it takes to build self sufficiency and not even rely on oil but the same people you're supporting with ya miserable lives never thought about that when they ran this country like an animal farm ,but today the same people are selling to you the slogan 'change' and like one of their zombies you'll always file into line and follow the herd mentality.No question and no thinking outside the box.
I pity ya life.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by bettercreature(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Vikkie14:
ISOLATION kor, INSULATION nih. Who told you Nigeria is in Isolation? Even North Korea that is self-isolate is still a Nightmare to NATO,SouthKorea,China,USA.

Nigeria is a "country of interest" to every Nations on Planet Earth. Don't you see the World Powers "Lobbying" around her??

Do you even understand the word ISOLATED??
Am sure you dont know what is happening in North Korea because if you do you wont pray for Nigeria to be like north Korea,Nigeria was isolated under GEJ thats one of the reason we are having so many problems today

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by hansad: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Obviously, Buharists are still on the presidential campaign train. Buharists don't feel that Buhari truly deserved victory last election given his antecedents.

Or what is the hoopla by Buharists about countries' leaders positioning themselves with visits to a new president of an oil producing country to reap better benefits from the country?

This type of publicity hoopla by Buharists is what you get when an election victory was won using criminal violence like the Boko Haram's, as well as falsehood propaganda as tools that hoodwinked the poorly educated Nigerian electorate.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by hardbody: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
neutrotoba:
Lolz... everybody wants to have baba around.

GEJ be frowning right now.

Nice gesture.

How exactly does this resurrect the blasted dead at Monguno and how is this curbing the menace of BH. Are they coming with the cummulative 5k that baba promised the jobless Nigerians? Infact are they coming to equate the Naira to the dollar or influence the price of oil?

Rather than sit his azz down and start the job of governance, uncle PMB is gallivanting the world and savouring the euphoria of winning an election. When is he appointing his Ministers rather than telling us how age might be an impediment to all that he lied that he will be doing for this country.

Will their visit affect the billions that senators are gonna be paid to buy shirts and agbada?

Some Nigerian's gullibility remains unheard of in the history of humanity.

Whatever TANoid means, i never was for Jonathan or Buhari. I only insist that governance should commence immediately.

Meanwhile where are the kidnapped girls? I thought by now we should have received them even if they are very heavy with pregnancies or are the world leaders coming with the girls?

4 Likes

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Truckpusher(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Honestly...they're so naive. cool
This is beyond naivety ,this is madness my friend.

Look at that useless creature talking about oil when Nigeria can industrialize,manufacture,and flood the entire sub Sahara Africa with cheap goods and make life easier.

But these goats we are sharing a country with keep thinking about oil and nothing else even as the Niger Delta rots away .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by emydot(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
India what? Those fucktards

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by fabulousiykes(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
angryhin head go dey swell by now...
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Vikkie14: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
bettercreature:
Give me one single positive isolation?do you know how many people are suffering because america is not buying our oil again?do you know how many people are suffering because china is not buying our oil again?do you know how many people have been killed by bokoharam because america refuses to sell gunship to GEJ,do you know the perception of Nigerians living abroad? you have no sense cum rag,i pity your miserable life
So you knew about these and you are still happy about the "sudden" romance with US??

It is said: "A friend in need is a Friend indeed".
And:
" It's during ones trials/problems that you got to know your TRUE friends".

Tell me, is a Sensible that someone who refused to sell you weapons, train you forces and launched a media blitz when you are winning the war on insurgency SHOULD BE YOUR BEST FRIEND??
I can't fathom the silliness some Nigerians are displaying in this saga. If not for Russia,Ukraine,Belarus,China,Czech Republic,Pakistan that came to the rescue, do you think the Army would have hold Boko Haram down so as to allow a peaceful Elections?? Do you really reason(no offense) well on the consequences of this New Romance with US or you are politically clouded?? #Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by bettercreature(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Scumbag, Nigeria has all it takes to build self sufficiency and not even rely on oil but the same people you're supporting with ya miserable lives never thought about that when they ran this country like an animal farm ,but today the same people are selling to you the slogan 'change' and like one of their zombies you'll always file into line and follow the herd mentality.No question and no thinking outside the box.
I pity ya life.
You are just a sore Looser and you probably need education,you make friends you dont make enemies there is no way a country can develop alone,you have to lobby countries to buy anything you are producing
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Truckpusher(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
PassingShot:

Got yah! cool
Yeah. cheesy
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by NovusHomo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin This's all you people have to offer, world visits. We are waiting for the $5 Billion that never wasgrin grin grin from the Americans, Your dullard will need the money, when he starts paying the N5000 each to his 20 million lazy and pathetic almajiris.

Such negativity as yours. You must be a very unhappy person who sees nothing good in anyone or any situation. You are a sociopath.
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by bid4rich(m): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
Is this how Baba will be travelling around the world? Has he forgotten the promises he made to Nigerians? I guess travelling things is not part of it. He should be reminded that 4 years is just like 4 days oo. He should not be like Obasanjo that uses most of his 1st reign in office to travel all over the world and yet achieve next to nothing. If his travelings are not for the sole purpose of fulfilling his promises, then, his advisers have a lot of work to do

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by NovusHomo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
iresearcher:
Chai
Nigeria will be married again.

3. You (Nigeria)will also be a crown of beauty in the hand of the LORD,
And a royal diadem in the hand of your God.

4 It will no longer be said to you, "Forsaken," Nor to your land will it any longer be said, "Desolate";
But you will be called, "My delight is in her," And your land, "Married"; For the LORD delights in you,
And to Him your land will be married.

5 For as a young man marries a virgin, So your sons will marry you (Nigeria); And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, So your God will rejoice over you.…

Isa 62: 3-5

One billion amens. Thank you.
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by bettercreature(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Vikkie14:
So you knew about these and you are still happy about the "sudden" romance with US??

It is said: "A friend in need is a Friend indeed".
And:
" It's during ones trials/problems that you got to know your TRUE friends".

Tell me, is a Sensible that someone who refused to sell you weapons, train you forces and launched a media blitz when you are winning the war on insurgency SHOULD BE YOUR BEST FRIEND??
I can't fathom the silliness some Nigerians are displaying in this saga. If not for Russia,Ukraine,Belarus,China,Czech Republic,Pakistan that came to the rescue, do you think the Army would have hold Boko Haram down so as to allow a peaceful Elections?? Do you really reason(no offense) well on the consequences of this New Romance with US or you are politically clouded?? #Peace
You are funny! who would support a government where people are stealing money in broad day light,where stealing is not corruption,where Bokoharam were given free hand to operate until 6 weeks before the election,you think the world are fool like you? i dont think so
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Truckpusher(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
bettercreature:
You are just a sore Looser and you probably need education,you make friends you dont make enemies there is no way a country can develop alone,you have to lobby countries to buy anything you are producing
Lol, stop throwing weak punches, I don't feel that whip anymore but what has an election got to do with matter of national urgency while your olodo Geberal is gallivanting around making useless visitations?

You said 'change' and ya fellow zombies yelled 'yes' .....Let the affirmative action take place and stop digressing from topics and face the real deal.
I don't know why you guys resort to useless rethoric and insults when whooped in the ass with superior argument. grin
Buhari should neither face East nor West they should demand for a better deal for Nigerians , I don't just like it when the West and East begins to praise our leaders even before they started working looks more to me like sweet talking a girl to have her UnCloth.

4 Likes

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by atlwireles: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
NovusHomo:

Such negativity as yours. You must be a very unhappy person who sees nothing good in anyone or any situation. You are a sociopath.

grin grin grin grin the wailing of the almajiris. This is round one, your sorrow has not even started.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by juman(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Too much travel by president of a very sick country is inappropriate. He should rather fix the problems at home.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by alabiyemmy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nonsense. Whats so special about him?

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by abiolert(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
I have said it before that Buhari's tenure,is a sign of Good things to come,this is just the beginning more goodies for Nigeria.
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Vikkie14: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
bettercreature:
Am sure you dont know what is happening in North Korea
SURE?? Like seriously?? You dont even understand yourself anylonger. See your contradictions my guy. You are talking about Isolation and am drawing a board before you for you to understand what ISOLATION means. NK isolation is self imposed and even as they are, NO COUNTRY on this Planet Earth could misbehave or threaten NK with War, not even USA. Go and get that into your mind.
because if you do you wont pray for Nigeria to be like north Korea,Nigeria was isolated under GEJ thats one of the reason we are having so many problems today
Where did i pray for Nigeria to be in NK shoe? Honestly, i would love to see Nigeria becomes like NK "Military-wise" and China "Economically". What do you even understand about EEZ and "Sovereignty"??

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Burger01(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
neutrotoba:
Lolz... everybody wants to have baba around.

GEJ be frowning right now.
Let him get drunk and collapse for all I care cheesy
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by anwe: 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
All thanks to H.E President GEJ
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Vikkie14: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
bettercreature:
You are funny! who would support a government where people are stealing money in broad day light,where stealing is not corruption,where Bokoharam were given free hand to operate until 6 weeks before the election,you think the world are fool like you? i dont think so
It's USELESS arguing with you. Good day Bro.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
kennydee05:
Sai Baba everywhere
Buhari is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria since the civil war. Buhari always live up to expectation. What will the Tanoids say to this? Absolutely clueless talks.
Nothing will stop me from naming my first son Buhari though am a christian
What has Buhari done that made him the best thing that has happened to Nigeria?? And you even said since the civil war!! Smh

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by NovusHomo(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin the wailing of the almajiris. This is round one, your sorrow has not even started.

"Almajiris"! If only you knew.
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by atlwireles: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
NovusHomo:

"Almajiris"! If only you knew.

grin grin grin grin ; Scream sai, so we can move on. Yes, you are an almajiri, now bug off.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Enegod(m): 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, stop throwing weak punches, I don't feel that whip anymore but what has an election got to do with matter of national urgency while your olodo Geberal is gallivanting around making useless visitations?

You said 'change' and ya fellow zombies yelled 'yes' .....Let the affirmative action take place and stop digressing from topics and face the real deal.
I don't know why you guys resort to useless rethoric and insults when whooped in the ass with superior argument. grin
Buhari should neither face East nor West they should demand for a better deal for Nigerians , I don't just like it when the West and East begins to praise our leaders even before they started working looks more to me like sweet talking a girl to have her UnCloth.
The bolded got me cracking grin grin

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by bluaero(m): 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
kennydee05:
Sai Baba everywhere
Buhari is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria since the civil war. Buhari always live up to expectation. What will the Tanoids say to this? Absolutely clueless talks.
Nothing will stop me from naming my first son Buhari though am a christian

This one is a real monkey.

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Eluwilussit(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Abeg they should allow my President to concentrate on his presidential duties. If they want to meet him,they should come over.

What rubbish?

Now someone with sense is talking.
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Bigdreams(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
Goodwill rubbing off.

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Truckpusher(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
Enegod:
The bolded got me cracking grin grin
Ashawo boy grin

Enter motor and forget wetin dem write for motor abeg. grin
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by AreaFada2: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
At ya age you still do not understand that all the rallying and lobbying is just for their own nations interest, then I pity your unborn generations for having such a dummy in-waiting that would pass on such a deficient gene to them. And may I also remind you that even if Abacha should be made Nigerian President today , the same West and the East will rally around him ,after all it's time to feed off Africa without using a single whip or cane once a Fulani man has power.
You know how these countries like to hang around you when they think you're mumu. They want to cheat you before your eyes open in office.

Since 30 years out of govt, he might be a bit rusty. Such as believing that Anfela Michelle is President & C-in-C of Western Germany. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Flags-off Transportation Of Cattle With Railway In Zamfara(photos) / Amen Amarachi Okorocha Graduates From American University With Double Honors / I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.