Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB (33041 Views)

Editorial: Lessons From A Weekend Of Presidential Weddings / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / Gov Okezie Ikpeazu Of Abia State Visits Traders Shot By NDLEA Officials(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
PassingShot:
And when we tell enemies of progress that Nigeria's image has been positively enhanced since the coming of PMB, some TANoids rant otherwise calling "their father" unprintable names.

Good rapport with prosperous nations attracts FDI to the country. It opens up better opportunities for us too. There are many positives in having the trust and respect of these countries.

PMB, carry go, nothing do you. After all, good name is far more valuable than gold and diamond!

You once again displayed your Myopic, ridiculous, and show of crass ignorance of world cum international politics especially when dealing with a virgin government supposedly installed indirectly by them...Struggle now is about who will control buhari vis a vis Nigerian government by the west; most especially when Jonathan pushed them away through numerous policies...(reason why they fought him and supported his ouster offering same propaganda machinery used against Gadaffi to destroy a prosperous Libya)...grow up man!!!...add some sense to your sentiments... pray babaonechance does not sell this country...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Forwetinnah: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Oooooh puuuullleeeaaseee!! Issue based hype is what matters now ooooo . APC don't be silly angry *rolls eyes* . Show us how World leaders lined up to ask Bubu how he made N1, one dollar

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Truckpusher(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Vikkie14:
SURE?? Like seriously?? You dont even understand yourself anylonger. See your contradictions my guy. You are talking about Isolation and am drawing a board before you for you to understand what ISOLATION means. NK isolation is self imposed and even as they are, NO COUNTRY on this Planet Earth could misbehave or threaten NK with War, not even USA. Go and get that into your mind. Where did i pray for Nigeria to be in NK shoe? Honestly, i would love to see Nigeria becomes like NK "Military-wise" and China "Economically". What do you even understand about EEZ and "Sovereignty"??
grin grin Trying to educate these zombies is a task that can only be done by the gods.

I simply allow them to wallow in ignorance while buttressing home my point hoping that he gets the basic knowledge and not the wisdom.
Do not educate him please lest he should become wise.

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by LordEmperoris1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
kodded:
undecided undecided

Who cares

In other news
they want to learn terrorism

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Octaves(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
what exactly has been positive about Nigeria since the election of Buhari. all these positive portrayal of Nigeria by foreign media and diplomatic overtures seem to me like they are trying to 'seduce' Buhari and then eventually manipulate him to do their bidding. Buhari should be careful and Nigerians wary.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Truckpusher(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You once again displayed your Myopic, ridiculous, and show of crass ignorance of world cum international politics especially when dealing with a virgin government supposedly installed indirectly by them...Struggle now is about who will control buhari vis a vis Nigerian government by the west; most especially Jonathan pushed them away through numerous policies...(reason why they fought him and supported his ouster offering same propaganda machinery used against Gadaffi to destroy a prosperous Libya)...grow up man!!!...add some sense to your sentiments... pray babaonechance does not sell this country...
I taya for the guy today. grin
Little wonder his moniker is called passingshiit. grin

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by hansad: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
In 2001 in Kaduna, Buhari openly charged Muslims to ensure that sharia criminal justice system like stoning women to death for adultery, cutting off hands of petty thieves, etc. be applied in all of Nigeria - a pluralistic religious country.

Boko Haram says it is fighting for a country friendly with sharia criminal justice system.

These realities were hidden from foreigners by the media controlled by a section of Nigeria which was poised to see the exit of Jonathan and his crowd from government.

When PMB starts to clandestinely implement his religious beliefs he preached, all of Nigeria shall be in turmoil - as has been the north of Nigeria.
That time, the foreign leaders now itching to visit Buhari shall be exporting arms and ammunition to Nigeria. Or what have they done to stop Boko Haram menace in the last six years?

3 Likes

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Forwetinnah: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
neutrotoba:
Lolz... everybody wants to have baba around.

GEJ be frowning right now.

Jealous of what he got tired of enjoying and threw the crumbs to Buhari. Pleease!! Tell Buhari to step up to his responsibilities and stop being childish.

3 Likes

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Enegod(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin Trying to educate these zombies is a task that can only be done by the gods.

I simply allow them to wallow in ignorance while buttressing home my point hoping that he gets the basic knowledge and not the wisdom.
Do not educate him please lest he should become wise.

Truckpusher:
Ashawo boy grin

Enter motor and forget wetin dem write for motor abeg. grin
You see why you shouldn't enter every motor you see. grin

Some motors have been cursed by the gods grin grin
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
I taya for the guy today. grin Little wonder his moniker is called passingshiit. grin
gringringrin mehn your mouth ehhh...grin

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by chiscodedon(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
At ya age you still do not understand that all the rallying and lobbying is just for their own nations interest, then I pity your unborn generations for having such a dummy in-waiting that would pass on such a deficient gene to them. And may I also remind you that even if Abacha should be made Nigerian President today , the same West and the East will rally around him ,after all it's time to feed off Africa without using a single whip or cane once a Fulani man has power.

and that's why u will always remain a dummy....what positive thing can US,UK gain from Nigeria? Huh u dummy...is it the oil u have that they don't have in abundance?... in what aspect can u compare US with Nigeria...have they run to u for any help before?... reason well dummy
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by kennydee05(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
bluaero:

This one is a real monkey.
And you are monkey faeces
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Truckpusher(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
chiscodedon:

and that's why u will always remain a dummy....what positive thing can US,UK gain from Nigeria? Huh u dummy...is it the oil u have that they don't have in abundance?... in what aspect can u compare US with Nigeria...have they run to u for any help before?... reason well dummy
That awkward moment when an imbeciile throws a stone at you. grin

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Octaves(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
Vikkie14:
SURE?? Like seriously?? You dont even understand yourself anylonger. See your contradictions my guy. You are talking about Isolation and am drawing a board before you for you to understand what ISOLATION means. NK isolation is self imposed and even as they are, NO COUNTRY on this Planet Earth could misbehave or threaten NK with War, not even USA. Go and get that into your mind. Where did i pray for Nigeria to be in NK shoe? Honestly, i would love to see Nigeria becomes like NK "Military-wise" and China "Economically". What do you even understand about EEZ and "Sovereignty"??
don't mean to get into d argument. but allow me to chip in a little about N. Korea. even though they are one of the most militarised countries on earth. they don't have the economy or diplomatic support to sustain themselves in a protracted war. that with their small size makes vulnerable to any super power like the US China Russia Japan UK. etc. they have no power projection capability and even their nukes and long range ballistic missiles are substandard and archaic compared to some of these countries (you know the type that will lose steam b4 reaching its target and land in another territory incurring more enemy ). they may be able to inflict some damage to their enemy though.
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
bluaero:

This one is a real monkey.
gringringringringringringrin take it easy on the guy abeg gringrin
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Truckpusher(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin mehn your mouth ehhh...grin
I'll prolly spank them in real life. angry

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Truckpusher(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
Enegod:

You see why you shouldn't enter every motor you see. grin

Some motors have been cursed by the gods grin grin
Lmao grin
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Vikkie14: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Octaves:
don't mean to get into d argument. but allow me to chip in a little about N. Korea. even though they are one of the most militarised countries on earth. they don't have the economy or diplomatic support to sustain themselves in a protracted war. that with their small size makes vulnerable to any super power like the US China Russia Japan UK. etc. they have no power projection capability and even their nukes and long range ballistic missiles are substandard and archaic compared to some of these countries. they may be able to inflict some damage to their enemy though.
I get you Buddy. But, i beg to dipher, their Missiles aint "Archaic", they may not be up to the standard of the powers that be, but they can pull some strings. Some years back, they launched a Satellite into space, something NASA and US acknowledge. Their ICBMs are not archaic, Even SK wont say that about the Daily Threats from NK missiles. Yeah, i agree that they lack Diplomatic power/support and the economy to sustain them in a prolonged war. But Nigeria case is much Different than NK. BTW i was just trying to drive some sense into someone's claiming Nigeria was ISOLATED during GEJ's reign and was explanning what ISOLATION entails.
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
chiscodedon:

I think you fit the perfect picture of a dummy...

Why not read up why the West are SO ANGRY with Jonathan for rejecting the EU’s Economic Partnership Agreement, EPA, and his continuing to reject foreign soldiers stamping on West African soil, and the wayo Western solution to malaria scourge that Goodluck sidestepped to the annoyance of so called Western friends including his anti-gay stance...and why they supported his ouster while supporting buhari to reciprocate that support by pushing out China who Jonathan took in at their own expense and propounded many anti-west policies...

Most of you APC folks are practically and ridiculously empty and uninformed...You can only rain abuses where your intellect fails...Try some more education brotongue

3 Likes

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by bluaero(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
kennydee05:

And you are monkey faeces

Don't be so bitter bro. I did not mean to view your profile.
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'll prolly spank them in real life. angry

Not doubting that bro...Most of them keep reawakening the memories of Adolf Hitler kind of followership back then...
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by francizy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahahahaha grin did I hear you say "so much love for Nigeria" ? You must be kidding me. angry

Damn! You guys are clowns - Read my lips ,the West and the East do not give a rat ass about your black ass, all they've always wanted was to loot,control and milk us dry.
So you goons better start preparing for the rainy days ahead but again I do not expect any man with a herd mentality to figure out anything except for the size of his diick and the color of his shiit.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by ddippset(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
everybody wants a piece of baba.
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
bluaero:

lmao gringringrin made me to go view the profile too grin u don craze finish bro gringringrin
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Bifwoli: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Yet more travel offers for a noted lazy tourist who is doing nothing about Nigeria's fuel+power issues.

India and the UK know that GMB will bring his loads of idlers and hangers on to spend big dollars at their high end hotels.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Truckpusher(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Not doubting that bro...Most of them keep reawakening the memories of Adolf Hitler kind of followership back then...
That one na extreme measure abeg. grin
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by bluaero(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

lmao gringringrin made me to go view the profile too grin u don craze finish bro gringringrin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Truckpusher(m): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
francizy:

grin grin grin grin grin
My brother the mumuharism is becoming a matter of national embarrassment and his followers are degenerating each day that passes . grin

3 Likes

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by kennydee05(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
bluaero:

So what is your problem?
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
That one na extreme measure abeg. grin

So what's the difference here?...People screaming as if on drugs on the sight of buhari's picture... Since he became president; ALL we hear is caption this photo of buhari/osibanjo; what would have made buhari laugh like this?...see buhari calling Allah...etc Nah so this Nama go take reach sokoto

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by Okaka27(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
CR77:
cry cry cry
U Again?? grin

Ur sub's no dey finish?
Re: World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB by neocortex: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sensible leaders across the world are celebrating great economic and scientific victories , while Babaonechance celebrates Travels and tours.
Well, I don't expect a certificateless 72 year old man and his slaves to understand the true meaning of progress.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola Impeachment: Osun Assembly Sends Him Judge's Petition / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) / Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.