Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Ladies Please Stop Lying To Men About Your Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Stop Lying To Men About Your Age (963 Views)

The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex / Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Stop Lying To Men About Your Age by enollywood(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
Most women claim that men are second in command to Lucifer when it comes to telling lies, but I can say, it's their own cup of coffee.
June 16 was the birthday anniversary of one of my ex-girlfriends when I was in the University. We were course mates and we became friends in our second year in the university. She is a good looking girl, with good manners, and very friendly. Sooner after we became friends, we started dating because we fell in love with each other.
There was a day I went to pay her a visit off-campus and for us to have a nice time together. After completing the needful 'copulation thing', she went out for shopping. While I was keeping myself busy with some of her credentials which she forgot on her reading table, I saw something that made me sad. A lady that claimed she loves me, lied about her age to me all along. She told me before then that I'm one year older than her. Her birth certificate that I saw proofed she is one year older than me. I was so shocked and betrayed. Not really because of the age but the lies. Why would she play on my intelligence? Besides she knows I love her wholeheartedly. After she came back, she observed my changed countenance and wanted to know what happened. I didn't waste time to tell her about what I saw. She was shocked and wanted to back up her unfaithfulness with non-genuine excuses. Anyway, she’s gone for good.
Personally, I don't have a problem dating an older woman, but I hate it when a lady lies about her age—whether it is for love’s sake or another reason. I have now noticed that this act is now rampant among ladies, especially among older unmarried women, in which I have witnessed many time. Probably, it is due to the desperation to get married soon, or could be anything beyond my own reason.
See, ladies, you don't have to lie to younger dudes about your age. If he loves you, he wouldn't think about the age difference, and you walk the aisle eventually. Your manners and truthfulness matter a lot than your age. Be opened and plain to him. Don't let inferiority complex ruin a good relationship or marriage that could have been possible if you had told him the truth at the beginning.
If you're a girl, lady, or woman, please don't do it—your lie could bounce back to hurt you bad.
Re: Ladies Please Stop Lying To Men About Your Age by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
Alberto2k should have a comment on this grin
Re: Ladies Please Stop Lying To Men About Your Age by ivyT(f): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Y person go dey date classmate in d 1st place,which kain love b dat shooo?
.na wa 4 sme girls
Re: Ladies Please Stop Lying To Men About Your Age by Enegod(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
ivyT:

.na wa 4 sme girls
You be runz girl?
Re: Ladies Please Stop Lying To Men About Your Age by alberto2k(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
grin grin
Re: Ladies Please Stop Lying To Men About Your Age by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
ivyT:

.na wa 4 sme girls
My luv, is it wrong to date a classmate?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Stop Lying To Men About Your Age by prettyjo(f): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
lipsrsealed angry
Re: Ladies Please Stop Lying To Men About Your Age by tommychow(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
They are always 24 years old. Very weird.
Re: Ladies Please Stop Lying To Men About Your Age by ivyT(f): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Enegod:
You be runz girl?
Pikin c juju hin tok say na vegetable..figure dat out urself boo
Re: Ladies Please Stop Lying To Men About Your Age by Enegod(m): 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2015
ivyT:

Pikin c juju hin tok say na vegetable..figure dat out urself boo
maybe the juju was made with vegetable... abi you never see vegetable juju before?
Re: Ladies Please Stop Lying To Men About Your Age by ivyT(f): 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Enegod:
maybe the juju was made with vegetable... abi you never see vegetable juju before?

na u sabi,una no wan sleep?
Re: Ladies Please Stop Lying To Men About Your Age by Enegod(m): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
ivyT:

na u sabi,una no wan sleep?
I dey wait for you nau... my bed is cold

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Girls Vs Pretty Girls - Which Is Better For Relationship/marriage? / Happy New Month! / 10 Things You Must Be Aware Of Before Dating A Mama’s Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.