Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy (47601 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 18, 2015
gud work,op? dz days hole dem ma gurls dont date wit dia inna heart n soul-non at hall, dey ma date wit selfishness,greed n hustle in dia heart jst 4 any kinda man-take it dat woo dem ma girls can be naturally emotional accomodating like let all men in dia life at one touring time. married or bachelors, shuga daddy cools, boyz wit big cbn. woosi stil i respect dem all, i man will wait 4 d perfect one, even if till jah cums(coulda be a widow, sangle-mom, or slightly older woman, i care less.') jst true luv crosses-many borders'. peace u all-
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by vislabraye(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2015
NinoBrown888:
So grateful to GOD that I ain't broke.

#smiles..

Congrats. But I still think u need to keep off from these babes
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by sexylogan(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2015
1bkaye:
But who told you to be broke?

Pls ask him again grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by sexylogan(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2015
MzMayD:
hilarious grin

but erroneous smiley

if you are broke I see no need why you should date at all.

My Thoths exactly

If a guy is broke and without a job, he's got no business being in a relationship

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by DjQris(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2015
deb6:
I'm not on your list
which category do u belong to??
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by pbs4real(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2015
Mhizkel:
As the spirit leads.. grin Btw, how many have i presented to you? sad
mk i begin count them for u?tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2015
aurxtino:
ha aren't u the one that told me u don't like Over Rich guys grin ha aren't u the one that told me u don't like Over Rich guys. Lol
I don't know lol
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by lifeworth247(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2015
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by pbs4real(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2015
sexylogan:

My Thoths exactly

If a guy is broke and without a job, he's got no business being in a relationship
nw dats a vry myopic way to reason. . .if a guy is broke dt dozn't mean he's hopeless and dozn't have a future. . .wat happens to lovecos am a testimony to this ish. . .many yrs ago i was as broke as anytin and i dated all tru doz moments, mehn! I wld say she was God sent cos she was always dre wen i nided her and she kept encouraging me. . . .nw i have a good job,a house of my own,cars u name it and by the grace of God we wld get married soonest. . So tell me was she wrong to date me then?over to u BOSS.
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Revolva(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2015
1bkaye:
But who told you to be broke?

One of dem be dis....
adeh39:

Tosy....... Warn yourself ooo undecided

Ladies that love Suya undecided , So you are asking guys to run because of ordinary Suya #2000 and 5 bottles of malt abi Continue

Thank God, I love Cat fish peppersoup not Suya. grin

#TEAM SCENT
For ur life u don buy anybody 2 bottles of beer before....see ur face like catfish own

Well if we carry all dis for head we no go marry wife oo...nobody is perfect but at least women make una de get brain sometimes I wonder if brain de all dese b*** head

Right now am bangin someone babe dat he is carryin for head when d guy was on....with cash..but d babe left him when d dude loss his job..d babe na olosho coded now...lol women n fish brain
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Mhizkel(f): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2015
pbs4real:
mk i begin count them for u?tongue
Go ahead...
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Skmoda360(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2015
vizkiz:
abeg make I buy land! grin

The android freaks...believe me niggA, just stay the furck away from them! angry
that's just the fact
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by ceecee0703(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2015
ikbnice:
If ur gal iz addicted to Nollywood or Telemundo, u wil neva do enuf.

wat if na d guy dey addicted to telemundo
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by chocolateniara(f): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=34876667] Don't mind me jawe grin

What's up with you ? Hope u good sha
[/quot. Sure! Always getting better. I can see u are taking ur ministry forward.]
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2015
vislabraye:

Congrats. But I still think u need to keep off from these babes
thanks charlie, one faithful lover is always worth more than a hundred b*tches.
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by fortunechy(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2015
too many baby mamas everywia.nice one though
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

cool

10). Ladies who are not good in bed

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by pbs4real(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2015
Mhizkel:
Go ahead...
no worry i go pm u xo dat plenty eyez knw go see amwink
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by pbs4real(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

10). Ladies who are not good in bed
madam read the post againwink
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Mhizkel(f): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2015
pbs4real:
no worry i go pm u xo dat plenty eyez knw go see amwink
No o...Type it here lets see!
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2015
pbs4real:
madam read the post againwink

Sure but then after the wooing comes the what ....
Tell me tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by pbs4real(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2015
Mhizkel:

No o...Type it here lets see!
nah. . .nt meant for general consumptiontongue make i knw burst ur bubblewink
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Mhizkel(f): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2015
pbs4real:
nah. . .nt meant for general consumptiontongue make i knw burst ur bubblewink
I like bursted bubbles though! wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by pbs4real(m): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Sure but then after the wooing comes the what ....
Tell me tongue

i dnt fink a broke dude has a choice the last tym i check. . .whether she's gud in bed or nt as lng as she can cure konjicheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by pbs4real(m): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2015
Mhizkel:

I like bursted bubbles though! wink
dnt mind doz curious minds waiting for me to post names. . . Dnt worry i wont do thatcheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Mhizkel(f): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2015
pbs4real:
dnt mind doz curious minds waiting for me to post names. . . Dnt worry i wont do thatcheesy
See you! You know no names..wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2015
pbs4real:
i dnt fink a broke dude has a choice the last tym i check. . .whether she's gud in bed or nt as lng as she can cure konjicheesy

Lol,.well u know berra wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by DjQris(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
See ur mouth like at ur doorstep.....na purge u go purge tongue
adeh39:

Heeeehehe wink

Tosy be my guy nah wink It would be very nice to date someone that will be delivering Cat fish peppersoup on my doorstep every nite. wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by klax(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
wristwatch:
Dubai Trip Obsessed Ladies.

AY show addicted babes.

Phone Obsessed babes (How person go dey use Samsung gold, Iphone6, BlackBerry classic and still want Sony Ericsson phone?)

Awon ole! tongue

You are right it's so annoying seen ladies with all these nasty freaking stuffs.
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Revolva:

One of dem be dis....

For ur life u don buy anybody 2 bottles of beer before....see ur face like catfish own

Well if we carry all dis for head we no go marry wife oo...nobody is perfect but at least women make una de get brain sometimes I wonder if brain de all dese b*** head

Right now am bangin someone babe dat he is carryin for head when d guy was on....with cash..but d babe left him when d dude loss his job..d babe na olosho coded now...lol women n fish brain

Chaiiii shocked Me

So my face be like catfish face abi

*Sobbing* A whole me undecided

#TEAM SCENT
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
DjQris:
See ur mouth like at ur doorstep.....na purge u go purge tongue

If I hear grin

I will chop and clean mouth without purging joor grin

#TEAM SCENT
Re: 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy by tosyne2much(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
adeh39:

If I hear grin
I will chop and clean mouth without purging joor grin

#TEAM SCENT
Hahaha grin

U ehn !!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Common Words Guys Use And Their Meanings / Gentleman Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photos / Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.