Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (67364 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends--thatyorubadude / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
It takes the grace of God to find a Nigerian lady that doesn't desire these categories of men

10 Categories of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage

1. Guys Living Abroad

I believe this assertion is 100% valid. Most often than, ladies normally develop sudden interest in a man the moment the are told he's from a foreign contry such as United States or United Kingdom cheesy

2. Guys that are Working in Oil Companies

Just pray that the toaster of your proclaimed girlfriend is not working in Shell and Chevron, if not, just wave goodbye to her, cos your chances of being dumped is on the high side. However, when ladies are in relationships and are being wooed by these categories of guys, they will start enforcing marriage plans on you, asking questions like "when are you coming to see my parents?"; "our courtship is taking too long, who am I to you ?"

3. Artists

This reminds me when I took my ex for a show and she fainted when Small Doctor was performing on stage, and I felt so embarrassed in the midst of my friends. Research and findings have it that many of our ladies wouldn't hesitate to marry celebrities. Whether, Saheed Osupa, Charlie Boy, Osofia, they don't care cheesy

4. Pilots

Even the ladies who are always claiming hard to get, will be the ones to chase these men

5. Politicians

Some ladies will claim they can't marry politicians, (believe them at your peril) even though they don't mind becoming the second wife of these men. Sometimes, you will see a politician of 70 years bleeping a lady you cannot even think of dating. E.g, Adams Oshiomole, Alao Akala, Alafin of Oyo, etc cheesy

6. Footballers

Whether short or tall, in as much as you are an international footballer, ladies don't care. Whether you are Seyi Olofijana, Ahmed Musa, Taribo West, Sani Keita, they don't care

7. Car Dealers

These ones are also not exempted. They hold the ladies attention like no one else. Ladies believe these men are rich, therefore, they pray to be wooed by these men cheesy

8. Importers and Exporters

Especially those Igbo boys Importing goods in containers. Ladies no dey let dem rest. Alaba boys I throway salute ooooo cheesy

9. Doctors

My friend who happens to be a medical doctor often complains of how ladies disturb him for marriage every now and then. You would always see his phone ringing every second.

10. Feel free to add yours

Original writer: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/12/it-takes-grace-of-god-to-find-nigerian.html

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by wristbangle: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
10. Nairaland Moderators

I feel this suppose to be the first on the list because if you have observed well on this forum, ladies like shouting lalasticlal.. obinoscopy and seun as if they should moderate nairaland from their respective bedrooms. These guys are no doubt scintillating "hotcakes" ladies desperately chase for marriage tongue tongue

232 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by dachaste(f): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2015

Prophets n MOGs suppose top dat list ooooh.

Imagine say as babe one guy come tell u say him na oyedepo pikin abi TB Joshua

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by VampireeM(f): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2015

Lol. I think It should be Men Chasing the Ladies for Marriage not the other way round... I personally dont even desire any of these Career men listed above cause most of them are Womanisers.. There is more to Dating/marriage than pursuing a man cause of his OCCUPATION.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by obinnashady(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Native doctors.

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by henrylowe(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
OP, you forgot to add

10 . Aboki changing dolars

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

Become one of the men in these categories so they can chase u join

7 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
10. Polymaths.

The look that girls give you when they realize how talented you are is . . . sweet. grin
If you have highly conflicting talents . . . like, say, you know maths and you are also a poet, or if you can speak more than one language, or You inexplicably know "A LOT" will make most girls develop feelings for you. especially if you have a nice sense of humor to go with that.
this is how i know that REAL girls aren't attracted to money, but potential. wink

11. HOT guys.

This is undisputable. if you are handsome and/or sexy, girls will chase you. there is just something irresistible about pink lips, long legs, six packs, and chiseled jaws that makes ladies want your ring on their finger.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by cruzita(f): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin who no like beta thing .abi na bricklayers dem suppose chase?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by vizkiz: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
tosin, why you no add yahoo boys to that list na?

Those murafuckers been stealing our girlfriends since the time of John the Baptist angry

That was how sheila thought I was a yahoo boy and she dumped her boyfriend to date me. Iya ma je omo yen oh grin

VampireeM:
Iranu Nonsense.
Lol. It should be Men Chasing the Ladies for Marriage not the other way round... I personally dont even desire any of these Career men listed above cause most of them are Womanisers.. There is more to Dating/marriage than pursuing a man cause of his occupation.

I will remind you of this shiit you just typed when you lock 40 and still searching for a husband undecided

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
wristbangle:
10. Nairaland Moderators

I feel this suppose to be the first on the list because if you have observed well on this forum, ladies shout obinoscopy and seun as if they should come and moderate nairaland from their respective bedrooms. These guys are no doubt a scintillating "hotcakes" ladies desperately consider for husband tongue tongue

Lol. I think ladies like them because of their personalities and character they exude online, not actually because of the moderator tag.

Most of them are not even paid for all their moderating duties.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Tosin I think you should change the topic to...

10 categories of guys DESPERATE LADIES chase for marriage

43 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by SailorXY: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
wristbangle:
10. Nairaland Moderators
I feel this suppose to be the first on the list because if you have observed well on this forum, ladies shout obinoscopy and seun as if they should come and moderate nairaland from their respective bedrooms. These guys are no doubt a scintillating "hotcakes" ladies desperately consider for husband tongue tongue
SMH seriously undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by initialize(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
These endtime ladies can disappoint ....Always running after ready made men without even considering the fabric.

I pity una Well... Enough "gala-gala" go dey enter inside. grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by eleojo23: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
OP, there is no need for this long list. The summary of your post is that many ladies chase after men with money.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by DonaldGenes(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
So True
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by ebubey(f): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
lol...so dats why most guys use dat no2 to chyke ladies on facebook cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Sijo01(f): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mstcheeew

I'd rather settle for a teacher who I will be seeing day n night than the aforementioned

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by ratchetwrench: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
The summary of your write @OP is that girls want guys that are successful or have prospect to be successful. If you like write a million categories, if you are not successful or show sign of being successful in the future, there is absolutely no hope for you.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by niggi4life(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
tosyne, I think ladies just prefer a well to do guy to a jobless man when it comes to marriage.
I was with my female colleague at work this weekend at Satellite town, Lagos and behold the Hubby's house looked like a castle, I playfully asked her what business her husband is into and she told me " I think he's into forex" I shouted u think? Most of these ladies don't really care what u r into as long as u are paying their bills and have a roof over ur head.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by valdes00(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
10. BABA IJEBU AGENTS

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Flashh: 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Number 9. But I don't give a hoot about those ladies.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by adesegun121(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
We don hear...
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafro
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by ChappyChase: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ok oo
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Number 10 tho,nairaland moderators bawo? grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by rattlesnake(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
some ladies mindset is poor
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by Sasuwa(f): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
nice
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage by prettyjo(f): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
ok na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.