Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Why Some Men Don't Cheat - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Some Men Don't Cheat (7866 Views)

Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl / Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Joniboi(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
Religion is not the reason I try as much as possible to remain faithful.

There is just one rule that guides my relationship.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you........... You get sense well well...I live by that golden rule too.

I know how I will feel if she cheats on me so I won't put her through it.

That's all.
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Joniboi(m): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2015
Tallesty1:

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you...........

That's all.
You too get sense...I live by the golden rule too.

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Setaje(f): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2015
babygirlfl:
This thread is a breath of fresh air.

Am telling you. It pisses me off when I hear women like me say all men cheat or men must cheat. They use their stupid horse-band's to brand all other men. Anything that would cause pain and anguish to another is bad. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by SAMBARRY: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2015
Here we go again. Una no dey taya

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
The moment you become a best friend to your conscience, cheating would be a difficult act for you to indulge in

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by VintageCocktail(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin grin grin President Idioto, I mean that in a good way.

The hassle is to much. Much like being a soviet and CIA double agent in the height of the cold war.
Imagine always looking for someone that might recognise you, your head keep turning intent on finding a familiar face that can blow the whistle sooner or later.
PresidentT:
That lazy part is my reason. I can't go thru the wahala o! Mine is work, assignments, TV and sleep. I wonder how I'll cope with an extra woman.
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by funlord(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin
Throw a ridiculous amount of money and ample opportunities their way and ALL these sanctimonious "MEN and WOMEN" posting tripe here would cheat as if there is no tomorrow!
Success brings out every ones true character! Those that know will always know!

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
NifemiOlu:
I saw a post yesterday where a dude implied that ALL men cheat. Sadly, I have heard women say this too and they explain this is why they accept their fate. It is a miscarriage of information. Not all men cheat. The reasons they don’t cheat may be due to high moral standards or fear but the crux of the matter is not all men cheat. A man once told me “men who cheat are pigs”. But below are the reasons (positive and negative) why I feel not all men cheat:

MATURITY
Everyone says being old doesn’t make you a matured person…age is nothing but a number. I think I agree. Cheating shows how immature a man is. I may run into trouble with some men with this point but it’s just the fact. How do you say you’re a matured person and you cheat? Matured men see women as the same. So why would they cheat? Matured men have made a painstaking decision to be with a woman, so they know what it takes. I have a lot of friends who don’t cheat on their girlfriends, fiancées and wives.

“Sometimes we treat women the way we treated toys and clothes as kids. I remember being like fifteen and literally begging my parents to buy me the new red and black patent leather Jordan’s. My dad told me they cost hundred and fifty dollars and I remember thinking: “Okay, what’s the big deal?” He told me how many hours he had to work to make money and told me I wouldn’t appreciate it until I worked for it. Once I worked off the money for the shoes, I hardly ever wore them because I was too afraid of messing them up! That being said, I’m faithful because my wife made me work hard to get her and she holds me accountable.” Anonymous~ Newlywed

RESPECT FOR THEIR WIVES
Let me make this clear. A man can love his wife and cheat but a man who respects and loves his wife will NEVER cheat on her. Most men cheat because they found a cheap chance and they took it. Some men, equally, have seen such chances but never took those chances. A lady used to be in my office. Talk of beauty, she is beautiful and graceful…an angel she is but single. I was ‘fortunate’ to be invited to her house a day she was bored. When I got to her house, I could have seized the opportunity to ‘chop and clean mouth’ but I had a rethink of my woman. I thought how would I hurt someone who has been there for me? As men, we like pretty women and I do too. When I see some women, I’m like “God but why? This beauty is just too much for one lady” but quickly I come to my senses and remember I may have something better that I wouldn’t realize until I lose it.

“I think men make excuses for why we cheat. You can look, you can fantasize but after you’re done you need to pinch yourself and be grateful for the person who loves you unconditionally. I haven’t cheated because I have everything I need at home. My grandfather used to tell me, if she don’t have it, then you don’t need it. That was the last conversation he and I had before he passed away. I stand by that.” Anonymous ~ Married for 4 years now.

MORAL AND RELIGIOUS CODES

Brother Joseph would not want to screw another woman because the bible says it’s wrong neither will Alfa Ahmed. He will rather marry her as a 2nd wife. There are some men who are highly disciplined. Their friends know they don’t cheat, their wives and children know. A man whose father never cheated on his mother has a low chance of cheating. Cheating can never be found in their fabrics. If you’re married to such a man, you are lucky. Enjoy!

SO MANY MEN ARE INCREDIBLY LAZY

Has anyone noticed men grow fat immediately after wedding? Why? This is due to eating a lot and lack of activity as the woman does virtually everything in the home. Men like to lie down, watch sports, analyse politics and drink beer. Cheating, on the other hand, is stressful. You have to shower, shave, wash your car, do dental flossing, go to the movies, engage in conversation etc. Cheating involves travelling, dinner reservations and booking hotel rooms. Mehn, some men cannot bear all these. It’s just too stressful. As for me, I have never cheated. Maybe I belong to this group of men. How some men manage to cheat and keep many women in their lives, I will never understand.

FEAR

Some men are afraid of being caught in the act. This explains why the ‘other woman’ is always in the background. Many men have changed their cheating patterns. Gone are the days men cheat at night—it’s now in the day. Some men leave work before the normal closing hour (and some before getting to work) and they make sure they get home on time so the wife wouldn’t suspect anything. This is why it’s good to pay surprise visits to his work once in a while.

“Man, I think it took for me to get my heart broken before I got my act together. I cheated on my girlfriend when I was in my 20’s and that was my first love. She never forgave me and because of that, I never thought I would find another love like her again. Luckily I met an amazing woman last year and I plan to make it official this year. I will never make that mistake again. I hate the dating scene!“ Anonymous ~ 1 year committed relationship

As a woman, never programme your mind that all men cheat. When you do, it wouldn’t allow you to be the best wife and mother you’ve dreamed of.

You got everything spoilt when you said "cheating shows how immature a man is"...

Reason

Sometimes people cheat not because they like it but they can't help it plus People do fall outta love.
#shitdohappens
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by mimopel(f): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tallesty1:

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you...........

That's all.

U dey always make sense
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by NifemiOlu(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
GFamous:

You got everything spoilt when you said "cheating shows how immature a man is"...

Reason

Sometimes people cheat not because they like it but they can't help it plus People do fall outta love.
#shitdohappens

If they can't help it, they should seek help from marriage therapists. If they fall out of love, they should tell the person and leave. Gaskiya.

6 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by SAMBARRY: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
Fun fool is here again o grin

Many people here need it grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
NifemiOlu:

If they can't help it, they should seek help from marriage therapists. If they fall out of love, they should tell the person and leave. Gaskiya.

Not that easy as it sounds.
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by snakebeat: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Fun fool is here again o grin

Many people here need it grin
ROTFL..... grin grin grin
Which kind person u be sef....
Whether make I say u funny or na crase dey worry u, I nor know.
But stop to dey drink ogogoro in d afternoon... grin
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by EfemenaXY: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
5minsmadness:

Oh don't worry. There is a scientific explanation for it.

Testosterone.

There was an experiment done on a lady who was injected increasing amounts of testosterone daily to meet the biological levels of those in the average male. The woman was asked to report on physical and emotional changes. The experiment was never completed. The woman complained of a lot of things but of importance here was her outlook on sex. She was perpetually h0rny. She saw sex in everything she looked at: clothed and unclothed males, clothed and unclothed females, pictures of males and females, even voices turned her on. She began having sensual dreams and reduced quality of sleep. She got wet at the slightest provocation from shaking hands with a handsome guy to riding a rickety bus. She pleaded for the experiment to be stopped.

When I go on my laptop later this evening I'll dig it up.

You girls have NO IDEA what guys go through sexually even when it's glaringly obvious from everyday events. However for political correctness we have to agree that men and women are exactly the same so as not to hurt anyone's feelings.

This however doesn't mean all men cheat. A lot of men have very good self control as a matter of fact. Hence my annoyance yesterday when some folk said it is 'widespread' that men rape thier wives becaue they think men are walking d1cks that have no self control.

Na wa oh!

Una dey suffer sha. But I don't pity you lot. grin grin grin
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by EfemenaXY: 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pineapp:
Move with men of nobility and integrity and you will learn that you are what you attract.

The people who say "all men cheat", know the category of people they move with..

So, so true.
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by EfemenaXY: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
GFamous:

#shitdohappens

The bolded bit is no excuse and as a matter of fact, this is what separates the men from the boys.

Re: falling out of love - also no excuse to do the dirty on your partner. You either put in the effort to revive the spark in your relationship and make it work, otherwise do the decent thing and let him / her know that it's over so you can part ways.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Rucheen(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
I have never seen a man that doesn't cheat
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Rucheen:
I have never seen a man that doesn't cheat

Shows the caliber of people you attract.

6 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by cococandy(f): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
So in summary, men are perpetually h0rny, see sex in everything, get turned on by passing voices and shaking hands with random ladies etc etc grin

Pls where was this 'experiment' carried out?
@bold, you typed all that as what testosterone does to the body and you're annoyed some think of guys as walking dycks with no self control?

What other definition is suitable if truly that's how the average man feels because of his testosterone hormones?

Did none of the 'scientists' who carried out this experiment (if indeed it happened) figure out that the level of testosterone normal for a guy under which he functions normally without any overwhelming urges would affect a lady in a different way?

It's just like injecting a man with oestrogen hormones normal for my body and expecting it not to be too much for him. And when indeed he has magnified symptoms because it is too much for him, I try to make him believe that's how I feel everyday.

Even you know it doesn't make sense.
Since majority of guys have self control, I think we can say the testosterone isn't a livelong battle a man is living to fight.

5minsmadness:

Oh don't worry. There is a scientific explanation for it.

Testosterone.

There was an experiment done on a lady who was injected increasing amounts of testosterone daily to meet the biological levels of those in the average male. The woman was asked to report on physical and emotional changes. The experiment was never completed. The woman complained of a lot of things but of importance here was her outlook on sex. She was perpetually h0rny. She saw sex in everything she looked at: clothed and unclothed males, clothed and unclothed females, pictures of males and females, even voices turned her on. She began having sensual dreams and reduced quality of sleep. She got wet at the slightest provocation from shaking hands with a handsome guy to riding a rickety bus. She pleaded for the experiment to be stopped.

When I go on my laptop later this evening I'll dig it up.

You girls have NO IDEA what guys go through sexually even when it's glaringly obvious from everyday events. However for political correctness we have to agree that men and women are exactly the same so as not to hurt anyone's feelings.

This however doesn't mean all men cheat. A lot of men have very good self control as a matter of fact. Hence my annoyance yesterday when some folk said it is 'widespread' that men rape thier wives becaue they think men are walking d1cks that have no self control.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by EfemenaXY: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
cococandy:
So in summary, men are perpetually h0rny, see sex in everything, get turned on by passing voices and shaking hands with random ladies etc etc grin

Pls where was this 'experiment' carried out?
@bold, you typed all that as what testosterone does to the body and you're annoyed some think of guys as walking dycks with no self control?

What other definition is suitable if truly that's how the average man feels because of his testosterone hormones?

Did none of the 'scientists' who carried out this experiment (if indeed it happened) figure out that the level of testosterone normal for a guy under which he functions normally without any overwhelming urges would affect a lady in a different way?

It's just like injecting a man with oestrogen hormones normal for my body and expecting it not to be too much for him. And when indeed he has magnified symptoms because it is too much for him, I try to make him believe that's how I feel everyday.

Even you know it doesn't make sense.
Since majority of guys have self control, I think we can say the testosterone isn't a livelong battle a man is living to fight.

grin grin grin

You got there before me.

Don't mind Mr 5minsmadness. He's just been struck with an overdose of testosterone by a bolt of lightening. Sort of explains his 5mins testosterone induced rant. Walking deeks indeed. grin grin grin
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by babygirlfl: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pineapp:
Move with men of nobility and integrity and you will learn that you are what you attract.

The people who say "all men cheat", know the category of people they move with..

word
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by PresidentT(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Honestly! I don't knw what they gain doin it. Not judging though.
VintageCocktail:
grin grin grin President Idioto, I mean that in a good way.

The hassle is to much. Much like being a soviet and CIA double agent in the height of the cold war.
Imagine always looking for someone that might recognise you, your head keep turning intent on finding a familiar face that can blow the whistle sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by troy20(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
@5minsmadness nice one buddy.how we hate to be this perpetually h0rny with all these natural testeterone levels and all.but as they say you cant fight nature right? I think wives should know how important it is to pray for their husbands often.its not easy.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by EfemenaXY: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
troy20:
@5minsmadness nice one buddy.how we hate to be this perpetually h0rny with all these natural testeterone levels and all.but as they say you cant fight nature right? I think wives should know how important it is to pray for their husbands often. its not easy.

Excuse me?

Why should the wives pray for the husbands?

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by troy20(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Excuse me?
Why should the wives pray for the husbands?
so they can withstand temptations.
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by EfemenaXY: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
troy20:

so they can withstand temptations.

Who is being tempted?
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by troy20(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Who is being tempted?
haba men offcourse
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
Buahahahahahahaha!

We are back to the praying era.
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by EfemenaXY: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
troy20:

haba men offcourse

So, the man's got the problem, but the woman should be the one to address it?

And while she's "praying" for him, what will he be doing in the meantime?

4 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by 5minsmadness: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Na wa oh!

Una dey suffer sha. But I don't pity you lot. grin grin grin
Hehehe grin
(in Tuface voice) No be small tin o
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

So, the man's got the problem, but the woman should be the one to address it?

And while she's "praying" for him, what will he be doing in the meantime?

Behave like the walking d1ck that he is till God has mercy on his wife and answers her prayers. cheesy
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by EfemenaXY: 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Phema:

Behave like the walking d1ck that he is till God has mercy on his wife and answers her prayers. cheesy

**MODIFIED**

Ah! Phema sorry oh!

I thought this response was from Mr Troy himself. Abeg nor vex ma dear.

But yeah, I see the funny side of your response! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Practical Steps To Polish And Make Your Floor/wall Tiles Shine Again / Simple Sitting Room Arrangement For Your Home / Giving Birth In Barbados

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.