Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Why Some Men Don't Cheat - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Some Men Don't Cheat (7865 Views)

Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl / Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by troy20(m): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

So, the man's got the problem, but the woman should be the one to address it?

And while she's "praying" for him, what will he be doing in the meantime?
they pray together na.arent they couples.its a collective problem now.just as it is with menstrual pain and labour.i think God also had one for men which is our mad testesterone levels.5minsmadness made some grand points i thought you appriciated.please dont let me beguile you with further details of what we suffer.you'll pity us really.
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by 5minsmadness: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
cococandy:
So in summary, men are perpetually h0rny, see sex in everything, get turned on by passing voices and shaking hands with random ladies etc etc grin

Yes. Ask your brothers or those who you know will give u an honest answer. Guys are more easily turned on than girls. It's a natural thing.

Pls where was this 'experiment' carried out?
@bold, you typed all that as what testosterone does to the body and you're annoyed some think of guys as walking dycks with no self control?
Will look it up as soon as I get home. It's cos of varying sexually irrational behaviour by irresponsible men that portray them as walking d1cks.

What other definition is suitable if truly that's how the average man feels because of his testosterone hormones?

I don't understand. What's the question?

Did none of the 'scientists' who carried out this experiment (if indeed it happened) figure out that the level of testosterone normal for a guy under which he functions normally without any overwhelming urges would affect a lady in a different way?
And why would it, madam scientist? Testosterone constitution is same in males as in females, only in different levels.

It's just like injecting a man with oestrogen hormones normal for my body and expecting it not to be too much for him. And when indeed he has magnified symptoms because it is too much for him, I try to make him believe that's how I feel everyday.
Kudos at your feeble attempt at trying to flaw the experiment but what you wrote here is actually true. You see comedy movies of big men being surreptitiously given Oestrogen tablets to drink instead of their multivitamins and u see them crying and sniffing flowers for no good reason and reading meaning to every little sentence grin

Even you know it doesn't make sense.
Since majority of guys have self control, I think we can say the testosterone isn't a livelong battle a man is living to fight.

It makes perfect sense. Since majority of guys have self control (thanks for admitting this!) you should now realise why you should respect your man more as he is in a lifelong battle that will last till the end of his days. Even 70yr old men cheat grin Are u going to do a comparison with 70yr old women? grin grin
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by EfemenaXY: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
troy20:

they pray together na.arent they couples.its a collective problem now.

They're a couple but when he chooses to engage in his extra-curricular activities (i.e: deciding to dip his JT into any available hole and act like a public toilet chasing skirts and wrappers), does he also do this as a couple?

troy20:
just as it is with menstrual pain and labour.

What's the correlation between a woman in labour and a man playing the fidddle? And how exactly does a man help out a woman undergoing her monthly cycle?

Choosing to have extra-marital affairs is a "choice" action where you can either engage in it or desist. You don't have a choice with your monthly cycle. So there's no basis for comparison.

troy20:
i think God also had one for men which is our mad testesterone levels.

Really?

So now it's God's fault? At what point (if at all), will such a man take sole responsible for his actions?

troy20:
5minsmadness made some grand points i thought you appriciated.please dont let me beguile you with further details of what we suffer.you'll pity us really.

I can't pity men that cheat simply because it's not an affliction but a conscious, behavioural, choice of action. Not all men cheat. And for those that do, they simply lack self-discipline and rather than take ownership for their poor choices, choose to blame everyone and everything, but themselves. You've even added a new dimension to it by blaming God.

Just when you think you've seen it all on Nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by EfemenaXY: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
Phema:
Buahahahahahahaha!

We are back to the praying era.

grin grin grin

Hold fast to your seat. We're just a stone's throw away from the red bra, red pants, red socks and red wigs advice. cheesy
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by 5minsmadness: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
troy20:
@5minsmadness nice one buddy.how we hate to be this perpetually h0rny with all these natural testeterone levels and all.but as they say you cant fight nature right? I think wives should know how important it is to pray for their husbands often.its not easy.
Don't bother. They (women) won't understand.
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
5minsmadness:
Don't bother. They (women) won't understand.
Yet, you understood how we are wired. Keep deceiving yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
VictoriaBee:

That is what baffles me.

They not only understand how women feel, they also tell us the appropriate way to behave.

Women don't know what men go through but men know what women go through? grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
cococandy:

That is what baffles me.

They not only understand how women feel, they also tell us the appropriate way to behave.

Lol, Are you minding them?
Just because we don't smack lips, ogle lecherously, wink or whistle at any guy seductively and speak out about our feelings doesn't mean our hormone isn't raging.

6 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by 5minsmadness: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Hold fast to your seat. We're just a stone's throw away from the red bra, red pants, red socks and red wigs advice. cheesy
angry
I beg your pardon madam!
It has been scientifically proven that the colour RED invokes emotions of excitement, arousal and passion. Hence it is used a lot in fashion, secret societies and in instigating the charging of Bulls by matadors in Spain. The colour RED immediately brings life and fervour to a situation; heck, it is the colour of blood which gives life!

Having said this it is well known that a woman in skimpily clad attire will always quicken the heartbeat of any red blooded man. Vile quarrels and bitter hatred, harsh words spoken and punitive silence, all can be brought to an end by the appearance of a sexily clad member of the female species. It is the one thing that calms a man down other than beer.

Now combine these two together : a skimpily attired woman dressed in nothing but a red bra and matching silk red panties... And you have heaven on earth. All quarrels cease. All in differences become insignificant. For in that moment the woman holds the manbeast in the palm of her hands. In that moment her every wish is his to obey.

Never underestimate the power of the Red bra and pant! angry
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by 5minsmadness: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
VictoriaBee:

It's simple science.
We have testosterone in high levels, you have it in low levels.
Just like you have Oestrogen in high levels and we have it in low. It's how you are made. If you deny your very biological nature then I'm sorry but you are the one deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by 5minsmadness: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
cococandy:

That is what baffles me.

NO one us telling you the appropriate way to behave.

It's the way you read unnecessary meaning into every little thing that proves once again how feminine you are. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by 5minsmadness: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Lol, Are you minding them?
Just because we don't smack lips, ogle lecherously, wink or whistle at any guy seductively and speak out about our feelings doesn't mean our hormone isn't raging.
And who is stopping you from doing all of the above? Is there a law against women speaking out about their feelings? Why not go on and do it instead of all this talk?

Because it's not in you. It's not your nature to smack your lips and ooogle lecherously. You have a sex drive but it's not so bad as to force you onto making a perfect monkey of yourself in public. It's not enough for you to risk rejection from a stranger you are inextricably attracted to for no apparent reason other than she has breasts and still approach her only to be rejected again and again and again. It's not enough for you to spend all you school fees money for a girl you only knew for a few months in school just cos you want her to accept you.

It is just not enough. It's your nature to be passively(not actively) sexual.

And it's not a bad thing. Thats what being a lady is all about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
5minsmadness:

It's simple science.
We have testosterone in high levels, you have it in low levels.
Just like you have Oestrogen in high levels and we have it in low. It's how you are made. If you deny your very biological nature then I'm sorry but you are the one deceiving yourself.
I have never denied my biological makeup.
You should understand that all females are not the same; there are nymphomaniac who love sex.
Will you classify them in my category.
All MEN are not the same too - mutation can also alter gene - it's not about nature.
Same way some male are naturally born effiminate while others developed the behaviour. Same in masculine females.
What I have a grouse with your post, is you saying that women naturally possess low libido whereas, it's not so.
All men don't have equal testestorone.
All women don't have same level of oestrogen.
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by cococandy(f): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
5minsmadness:

NO one us telling you the appropriate way to behave. . grin
Why are you lying without compunction? angry
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
5minsmadness:

And who is stopping you from doing all of the above? Is there a law against women speaking out about their feelings? Why not go on and do it instead of all this talk?

Because it's not in you. It's not your nature to smack your lips and ooogle lecherously. You have a sex drive but it's not so bad as to force you onto making a perfect monkey of yourself in public. It's not enough for you to risk rejection from a stranger you are inextricably attracted to for no apparent reason other than she has breasts and still approach her only to be rejected again and again and again. It's not enough for you to spend all you school fees money for a girl you only knew for a few months in school just cos you want her to accept you.

It is just not enough. It's your nature to be passively(not actively) sexual.

And it's not a bad thing. Thats what being a lady is all about.
I agree it's not bad and it's our nature to be passive but that doesn't mean our libido is low...
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by 5minsmadness: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I have never denied my biological makeup.
You should understand that all females are not the same; there are nymphomaniac who love sex.
Will you classify them in my category.
All MEN are not the same too - mutation can also alter gene - it's not about nature.
Same way some male are naturally born effiminate while others developed the behaviour. Same in masculine females.
What I have a grouse with your post, is you saying that women naturally possess low libido whereas, it's not so.
All men don't have equal testestorone.
All women don't have same level of oestrogen.

Ah the nymphomania card.

You will agree with me that these group pf women fall within the abnormal spectrum.
Heck, nymphomania is still viewed as a psychiatric illness!

Have you ever heard of a nymphomaniac male? The word nymph itself implies of feminine origin.
They are the abnormal set my dear and should not be used to represent the general female public.

The rest of your post sounds like what FrancisTony would say. Or is this your alternate moniker? I've got my e-eyes on you now. wink

Every other thing you stated there were a deviation from the norm. On average men have more testosterone than women. On average men have a higher sex drive. On average, most men are born masculine and not effeminate.
Stop using the exceptions to make your point. It doesn't hold water.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by 5minsmadness: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
cococandy:

Why are you lying without compunction? angry
grin women!
Ok, I'll bite.

Show me where I even remotely implied that I was telling you the appropriate way to behave.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by 5minsmadness: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I agree it's not bad and it's our nature to be passive but that doesn't mean our libido is low...
OK sorry.

You have high libido. embarassed

Happy?
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by cococandy(f): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
5minsmadness:

grin women!
Ok, I'll bite.

Show me where I even remotely implied that I was telling you the appropriate way to behave.

Men!
Shey na for me to start digging up old posts?
I'll pass.
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by tomy5: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
All those saying that they can never cheat on their wife,and they are self discipline enough.I hope you never meet the strange woman in proverb.When a beautiful woman has her eyes on you after 15 years of marriage,come here and tell me that you got a strong will and i will believe it.It only the grace of God that a man can overcome that temptation and not any of his powers.You think Samson(the judge,because being a judge is for stupid men) was so dull,that he couldn't see what Delilah was up to.
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
5minsmadness:
OK sorry.
You have high libido. embarassed
Happy?
I wasn't writing about myself. No need to be happy.
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
tomy5:
All those saying that they can never cheat on their wife,and they are self discipline enough.I hope you never meet the strange woman in proverb.When a beautiful woman has her eyes on you after 15 years of marriage,come here and tell me that you got a strong will and i will believe it.It only the grace of God that a man can overcome that temptation and not any of his powers.You think Samson(the judge,because being a judge is for stupid men) was so dull,that he couldn't see what Delilah was up to.
Consolation post

9 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by tomy5: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Consolation post

Each to their own opinion(s)
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Bibol(f): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Phema:

Behave like the walking d1ck that he is till God has mercy on his wife and answers her prayers. cheesy

This is killing cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

I tell you. They never disappoint. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2015
Bibol:
This is killing cheesy cheesy

The world we live in. . .SMH
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Moana(f): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Fun fool is here again o grin

Many people here need it grin
but how will he go to the bathroom embarassed grin
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by SAMBARRY: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2015
Moana:
but how will he go to the bathroom embarassed grin
the key is in the wife's hand moreover there's a small urine hole where he can urinate tongue
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Moana(f): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
the key is in the wife's hand moreover there's a small urine hole where he can urinate tongue
what about number 2 or will he wear an adult diaper
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by SAMBARRY: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2015
Moana:
what about number 2 or will he wear an adult diaper
When it's time to baff or defecate it will be unlocked. When at home to it will be unlocked but the moment he steps out IT WOULD BE LOCKED!

SINCE THAT Particular PLACE controls their sense of reasoning
Re: Why Some Men Don't Cheat by Moana(f): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
When it's time to baff or defecate it will be unlocked. When at home to it will be unlocked but the moment he steps out IT WOULD BE LOCKED!

SINCE THAT Particular PLACE controls their sense of reasoning
this one is a full time job ooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Kind Of Husband I Have / Seven Practical Steps To Polish And Make Your Floor/wall Tiles Shine Again / Giving Birth In Barbados

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.