Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife (3305 Views)

Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2015
:oThis is serious :oThis is serious
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by robosky02(m): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:
The wife is pweety!! Op collect her number Joor

go collect am. make the fire reach your side..... nonsence
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by Smartwizy(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2015
nerodenero:
How did you get the wife's picture?
I asked him to upload a photo of his wife which he did.. So I saved it
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by Smartwizy(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:
The wife is pweety!! Op collect her number Joor
chai, bro... I don't wanna die young
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by Smartwizy(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2015
donefezy:
posting there pictures here The main boyfriend may be a nairalander o...seeing this post him go quickly adjust him ways grin
lwkmd....
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by nerodenero: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2015
You are SMARTwizy, so be SMART about this matter.
Smartwizy:
I asked him to upload a photo of his wife which he did.. So I saved it
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2015
The guy probably mixed numbers up. You should just free hum abeg. He should get his wife sorted and give a proper apology for acusing the wrong person

Smartwizy:
thanks bro, buh I wanna hear your opinion on this issue
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by Enoquin(f): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2015
heatflux:
or re you the wife? We neva can tell o

Yes and I am the child whose face needs to be blurred as well undecided
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by femi4: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2015
you call that kid a wife? smh

1 Like

Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by femi4: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2015
softysparky:
:oThis is serious :oThis is serious
O gidi gan, probably wrong no
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by heatflux: 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
Enoquin:

Yes and I am the child whose face needs to be blurred as well undecided
Eeyah. The deed has been done already. Nice profile pics btw. smiley
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by Smartwizy(m): 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
heatflux:
or re you the wife? We neva can tell o
lwkmd
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by Smartwizy(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
femi4:
you call that kid a wife? smh
lol, she is the wife...
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by Smartwizy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
twoondei:

The guy probably mixed numbers up. You should just free hum abeg. He should get his wife sorted and give a proper apology for acusing the wrong person

.. I pray o.. Thanks
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by Smartwizy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
nerodenero:
You are SMARTwizy, so be SMART about this matter.
lol yep, simply gonna block him... No time
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by godoluwa(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Smartwizy:
lol yep, simply gonna block him... No time
dnt remove d man picture & his wife pics yet. the man need to verify b4 accusing u wrongly. report the matter at the nearest police & drop copies of his/wife pics. dat man must be incorriggible folly
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by Smartwizy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
godoluwa:
dnt remove d man picture & his wife pics yet. the man need to verify b4 accusing u wrongly. report the matter at the nearest police & drop copies of his/wife pics. dat man must be incorriggible folly
I wonder... Thanks dude... And thanks to every person that commented reasonably
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by skyfullofstars(f): 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
You should let your parents know, just in case this man goes crazy. Even though you are considered to be an adult, since you are over 18, I believe that you need other adults to be aware of the situation, and let your father call this man and tell him to stop bothering you.

Its always better to be on the safest side.
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by Smartwizy(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2015
skyfullofstars:
You should let your parents know, just in case this man goes crazy. Even though you are considered to be an adult, since you are over 18, I believe that you need other adults to be aware of the situation, and let your father call this man and tell him to stop bothering you.

Its always better to be on the safest side.
..... My parents had warned to stay away from from social media.. You know Nigerian Parents naw... Buh my junior bro is aware...
Re: Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife by deadie(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2015
Smartwizy:
I just wanted to make things clear.. I need no troubles
She told you to remove the photo of the woman and child. Could you F'ing do that or are you too dumb to understand? What do you need to make clear by putting up the picture of the innocent woman and child? Jeez. You don't need to broadcast her/their faces on Nairaland. What good will it do you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!!!!!!! I Don’t Know If I Should Call Myself A Single Lady Or A Married / Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah / Top 7 Female Virgins Of Romanceland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.