Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) (6331 Views)

“I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / he insulted me because i didnt want to be dependent on him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2015
I was speechless by her response when I asked her have you seen the guy you pixmix your picture with .. This how it happens .. I posted my pin on my facebook wall cus I needed new friends on my BBM .. Out of the new friends that added me she was among .. Wanted to delete cus ion like her to be sincere .. I was like let me wait till tomorrow cus me removing her might be childish .. Late night she uploaded a picture of her with a korean actor pix-mixed together .. Ion know the guy's name but he is in "BOYS BEFORE FLOWER" .. I sent a text SMH at dp .. The next thing was you're not okay .. Well I don't blame you , you nigerian guys are daft .. Ugly .. And not romantic .. I was like take a chill pill now .. Bt she kept sendinng msgs .. That they are better dan us .. Pretty .. Sexy, pink-lips ,romantic I couldn't say a word was just wondering what I did wrong .. When she made mention of my mother deleted her straight up.

1 Share

Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by alberto2k(m): 7:56am On Jun 18, 2015

very childish act. . . expect things like that from girls that watch too much korean mumu love movies undecided

4 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by younghartz(m): 7:59am On Jun 18, 2015
Its not love but one mistaken case of infatuation, to love someone at the cost of losing someone else dear to one's heart.
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 18, 2015
She is right; Nigeria guys are daft examples are above. Come to think of who get beauty pass just paint a Korea guy black and see what he looks like. Paint a Nigeria guy white and see the beauty. Nigerian guys being Africans are world most handsome.

See the girl ostrich head self

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by robinicule(m): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2015
Mumu girl, with her giraffe neck
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by sweettease(f): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2015
grin grin grin Who send you when you nor even like her before? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by robinicule(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2015
Hehehe she even added soulmate to d picture...Mumu girl, with her giraffe neck
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2015
robinicule:
Hehehe she even added soulmate to d picture...Mumu girl, with her giraffe neck
grin
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by MissSlimbody(f): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2015
She even wrote soul mate on the pix gringringrin

Nawa oooo
Love gba kwa'oku cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by rawtouch: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2015
Chaiiii, the girl get lofty dreams na korean brocos deh hungry her
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by ikechukz(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2015
The guy is even wearing rabbit ears. Which Naija guy does that.
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2015
ajixkhid1:
I was speechless by her response when I asked her have you seen the guy you pixmix your picture with .. This how it happens .. I posted my pin on my facebook wall cus I needed new friends on my BBM .. Out of the new friends that added me she was among .. Wanted to delete cus ion like her to be sincere .. I was like let me wait till tomorrow cus me removing her might be childish .. Late night she uploaded a picture of her with a korean actor pix-mixed together .. Ion know the guy's name but he is in "BOYS BEFORE FLOWER" .. I sent a text SMH at dp .. The next thing was you're not okay .. Well I don't blame you , you nigerian guys are daft .. Ugly .. And not romantic .. I was like take a chill pill now .. Bt she kept sendinng msgs .. That they are better dan us .. Pretty .. Sexy, pink-lips ,romantic I couldn't say a word was just wondering what I did wrong .. When she made mention of my mother deleted her straight up.
Guy I will fight you o! The girl pic caption is Soulmate so yu want her to still joke with yu? Cmon leave the chick nad kora bf! Soon she go realize say na dream she dey and chinese product no dey last!
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by donholy28(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2015
soon she go dey pray" LORD!! I need visa to Korea "
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by VickyRotex(f): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2015
lmao... See what Kim Hyun-Joong has caused. cheesy cheesy

She rroove the guy na grin Soul mate kwa? cheesy

I knew Koreans will cause wahala with their movies, na one of the wahala be this undecided

Fantasy undecided
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by shegsrules(m): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2015
OP u be akwa ibom guy, what's up with ION, but the is just dreaming when day don break
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by whizqueen(f): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2015
Romance movies twisting the mindset of ladies since stone age angry
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by vjsmiles: 8:33am On Jun 18, 2015
[size=14pt] girls don't think rationally..
She will never get to see the Korean..
Now she has seen bush meat she will be forming Juliet Ibrahim undecided

When husband does not come house of shiloh church becomes their permanent site angry

Okay grin[/size]
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by Feranchek(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2015
Una just dey wahala unasef. From her face gan, she looks 16, so whatya expect from a 16 or 17 year old kid mbok?

Biko leave her to enjoy her fantasy o0oo!!
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by MzCorleone(f): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2015
You guys should cut her some slack jor......its just a crush and she will outgrow it soon.
At one time in our lives we were infatuated with someone we could never have.

smh.......the guy no cute like that sef
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2015
alberto2k:

very childish act. . . expect things like that from girls that watch too much korean mumu love movies undecided
not all.Am a krama freak as well but NO,I'll never do this.So be specific
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by tayoxx(m): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2015
Her her head like trapezium
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by mirabell23(f): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2015
i used to crush on gyun jun pyo from boys before flowers had to wake up from that dream.cos am never gonna see nor meet him let alone be his woman. with time she will get over it.besides who dosent love f4,
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2015
the girl even wowor sef.i know no why na wowor girls for naija dey get attitude pass grin
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2015
starlingslimnet:
She is right; Nigeria guys are daft examples are above. Come to think of who get beauty pass just paint a Korea guy black and see what he looks like. Paint a Nigeria guy white and see the beauty. Nigerian guys being Africans are world most handsome.

See the girl ostrich head self
ehen ostrich bird neck even fat pass her own grin
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by MrCork: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2015
ajixkhid1:

...bro we don't under stand why u r upset...u r homebase,ther in NIgeria... he from China....she insult u...are we sopose to say somtin coz serrrriously...we don't gerrrit! (no ofoeinse) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by Slimzjoe(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2015
Op but that Guy fine die....No Homo

The babe Worwor Like Alberto2k last galfrynd sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by alberto2k(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Op but that Guy fine die....No Homo

The babe Worwor Like Alberto2k last galfrynd sha undecided

but she still fine pass your current gf na grin
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by Slimzjoe(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2015
alberto2k:

but she still fine pass your current gf na grin

Taa!! Bisola Dhope pass am Die! grin
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by alberto2k(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2015
MissMalia:
not all.Am a krama freak as well but NO,I'll never do this.So be specific

Karma freak issokay. . . So their mumu love dey sharrk u too? undecided
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by alberto2k(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Taa!! Bisola Dhope pass am Die! grin
bisola way carry neck like Ostrich undecided grin
Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by Slimzjoe(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2015
alberto2k:

bisola way carry neck like Ostrich undecided grin

This one neck be like Giraffe and one niggar for up even help confirm say her head be like Trapezium sad

1 Like

Re: Naija Girl Insulted Me Because Of A Korean Actor (picture) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:

This one neck be like Giraffe and one niggar for up even help confirm say her head be like Trapezium sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Short 2 Line Life Quotes - Truth Of Life Quotes / Going To Church Without Wearing Boxers (My Experience) / See How A 'Lepa' In Church Wants To Make Me Sin (viewer discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.