Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

She Left Him 4 D Six Packs Guy,now He Wants To Kill His G Father For That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Him 4 D Six Packs Guy,now He Wants To Kill His G Father For That (1396 Views)

Lady Asks Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kill His Assailants (Photos) / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Him 4 D Six Packs Guy,now He Wants To Kill His G Father For That by 48noble(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2015
Mike has known this chic for sometime now, and have been researching her likes and dislikes through her/friends. Guys with six packs turns me on..she said to Mike on a good day...
Mike, took up d gym and skipped meals to the disapproval of his grand father who destroyed his gym...saying the best woman will marry u the way you are,my son.

Only for Mike to learn 4 days after she declined his marriage proposal on the grounds she's not ready, she has accepted Francis hand. Mike is richer,classier than 6 packs Francis... I would've married Lizzy,my love,if not for my grand father! angry I will kill that old man for taking away my gym!
Pls advise him b4 he sees the grand father by the weekend.

Re: She Left Him 4 D Six Packs Guy,now He Wants To Kill His G Father For That by sinaj(f): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2015
op ya pic iz disgusting sad ... i mean d old man gymin.

as for d gurl, she shud get ready for divorce coz 6 packs wnt last foreva sad

1 Like

Re: She Left Him 4 D Six Packs Guy,now He Wants To Kill His G Father For That by 48noble(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2015
Let me throw away this gym before it kills my grand son,Mike....on his mind.
Re: She Left Him 4 D Six Packs Guy,now He Wants To Kill His G Father For That by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2015
nawa oo.. I donbelivit

(1) (Reply)

Three Stages Of Relationship That Makes A Good Marriage / He Made Love With His Brotherz Galfrend. / Is This Child Abuse?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.