Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. (2590 Views)

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Three Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by wenson(m): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2015
1. Standing Tall
Sounds a little silly and obvious right? Especially if
you’re 5ft tall. But what I mean by this is standing with
your shoulders back, head held high and back straight.
In theory these three little things don’t sound like much
at all, but I’m telling you by standing tall you will
resonate confidence and start feeling a lot more sure of
yourself.
Once I started doing this, I noticed myself not shying
away from eye contact a lot more, strange right? But for
some reason it works, it’s like you feel as though you
can take on anyone. Don’t let this one slip, give it a go
and remind yourself when you start to slouch.

2. Smiling
Goodness me, I cannot tell you how incredibly attractive
smiling is to a woman, let me ask you something. Have
you ever been in a conversation with a woman and you
noticed how beautiful her smile was? Like she was
giving off this vibe? That’s how powerful smiling is and
if you haven’t then you need to make yourself more
aware of this.
The next time you’re walking towards a gorgeous
woman, just do one thing… smile. Try and smile in a
non creepy way, it needs to be in a cheeky kind of way
that shows you are again confident but also willing to
open conversation.
At first this will be hard, particularly in London, it took
me a good few attempts before I could carry it off, but
once you do it a few times you’ll start to get great
responses from women, some will even open you – so
make sure this is something you test at least ten times.

3. Eye Contact
If you take just one thing away from this article and
use, please make it eye contact. I cannot stress enough
how important strong, dominant and sexy eye contact
is. You might be thinking, how the hell can I convey all
those qualities just through my eyes?
Simple, when you’re looking into a woman’s eyes just
say to yourself “how would a confident, strong minded
and sexual guy be looking at this really attractive girl
right now, to show that he’s not scared in the
slightest?”. You should naturally start to get it and what
I mean by that is… “the look”. Women will react
differently in conversion and each word will feel more
intense, sexual tension is built from this.
At a first glance though, you need to hold eye contact,
make sure that when you lock each others gaze… you
NEVER look away first. Spice things up to, when you’re
looking over, throw in a little smile or a raised eyebrow,
these will get a response from her without a doubt.
So there you have it the three most important things to
attract women that I use on a daily basis once I set
foot outside the front door. Although these are the
basics, they REALLY do work – so try them, master
them and play around with them.
Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by donholy28(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2015
if u ugly and u no get money...nwanne ur theory no fit help u o

5 Likes

Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by pinkiberry(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2015
story for the gods.
Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by sweettease(f): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2015
How has that worked for you? grin
Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by sinaj(f): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2015
diz theory wont work for someone lyk me o! sad
Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2015
Without confidence, the above points are void.
You need that boldness to string everything into action if an achievement need be recorded.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by dharay99: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2015
sinaj:
sweettease:
pinkiberry:
story for the gods.
See dem...
0hk in one word sha,
"Money" huh. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2015
op this go help if u get mouth odour
Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by sweettease(f): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2015
dharay99:

See dem...
0hk in one word sha,
"Money" huh. undecided
Stop blaming your lack of game and inability to score a date on being broke tongue
Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by dharay99: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2015
sweettease:

Stop blaming your lack of game and inability to score a date on being broke tongue
wetin i say wetin ds one dey post...
0hk keep ranting u hear.
Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by wenson(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2015
donholy28:
if u ugly and u no get money...nwanne ur theory no fit help u o
Somehow right sha

1 Like

Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by wenson(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2015
pinkiberry:
story for the gods.
Find a new phrase! dah 1 dun reign pass.

1 Like

Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by wenson(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2015
sweettease:
Bae it worked perfectly 4 me. dats hw ah got mah boo

1 Like

Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by wenson(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2015
sinaj:
Why?
Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by wenson(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Without confidence, the above points are void.
You need that boldness to string everything into action if an achievement need be recorded.
2ru talk mah guy
Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by wenson(m): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2015
dharay99:
See dem... 0hk in one word sha, "Money" huh. undecided
yea man ah think money does d magic more Dan anything else
Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by fuckshit: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2015
fυςk this şhit; this might hopefully (if your fυςking lucky) get her to fυςk you on three or four different occasion;
after that she'll be fυςking bored with you; she'll come to her bloody fυςking senses & will be looking for the next fun filled motherfυςker.

but with money, a fυςking comfortable ride & a fυςking place of your own; that's when these three ways will go a fυςking long way for any motherfυςker;

the babe will be the one doing the fυςking smiling, eye contact & wanting to get noticed by you;

she'll be at your fυςking beck & call; it's fυςking fun all the way, grin grin
Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by fuckshit: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2015
fυςk this şhit; this might hopefully (if your fυςking lucky) get her to fυςk you on three or four different occasion;
after that she'll be fυςking bored with you; she'll come to her bloody fυςking senses & will be looking for the next fun filled motherfυςker.

but with money, a fυςking comfortable ride & a fυςking place of your own; that's when these three ways will go a fυςking long way for any motherfυςker;

the babe will be the one doing the fυςking smiling, eye contact & wanting to get noticed by you;

Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 18, 2015
wenson:
2ru talk mah guy
That's just the main ingredient.
Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by wenson(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
fuckshit:
Fuckshit! u n all dese ur Bleep Bleep
Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by fuckshit: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
wenson:

Fuckshit! u n all dese ur Bleep fυςk Bleep fυςk
now that's more like it;

fυςking love it; it's fυςking fun grin grin
Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by damiloladuke: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
NICE INFO

READ THE PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTH ON www.wenogetjob..com
Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by wenson(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2015
fuckshit:
now that's more like it; fυςking love it; it's fυςking fun grin grin
I wrote fuçk buh d mod changed it 2 bleep
Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by czarr(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2015
NOTED!
see girls forming 'these can't work on me'...lol,Nigeria girls never cease to amaze me
Re: Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. by Exjoker(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2015
Am I the only one who thought this headline is misleading

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex Overrated ? / Why Do Nigerians Find Everything Funny ( Foolishness ?) / Guy Whats The Need For Keeping Long Finger Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.