Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! (20551 Views)

10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / Photos: Travellers Stranded In Benin/Asaba Express Way Gridlock / Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

long day at the office and I am on the phone now. I will reply tomorrow.

Oh okay.. Pele take your time. though it's just a content of a link up that's all
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by BlackSwede(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:
Let's spice up this section. Plan your next holiday trip and meet for a blind date. Only for cuties and no visa hustlers please!

Hi fajigirl, pls how much was your budget for the Seychelles trip? Can you break it down, say from flight tickets, to hotel, car rental et all daily expenses? Do you also have info for Mauritius?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
BlackSwede:

Hi fajigirl, pls how much was your budget for the Seychelles trip? Can you break it down, say from flight tickets, to hotel, car rental et all daily expenses? Do you also have info for Mauritius?

Hi,

Do you have a particular purpose for the trip e.g. is it for honeymoon and what is your budget? maybe we can start with that rather than me listing my daily expenses. The flight cost is also dependent on where you are setting off from.

Yes, I have info on Mauritius although I have never been there. You can get in touch with me directly via the contact page of my blog if you do not wish to disclose the answers to my questions on here.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Joe980: 3:48am On Jun 26, 2015
fajigirl:
Your house is infected or what?
grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 26, 2015
Una no da slp? Mak i eat first b4 fastin pple go wake
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2015
smithsydny:
Una no da slp? Mak i eat first b4 fastin pple go wake

Morning! fajigirl will probably be quiet this weekend I have office party to attend after work today and I need to write part 2 of my trip report to the Seychelles.

Anyone planning a trip to Europe this July and August? Send me a message. Perhaps paths will cross...

2 Likes

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2015
fajigirl:

Morning! fajigirl will probably be quiet this weekend I have office party to attend after work today and I need to write part 2 of my trip report to the Seychelles.

Anyone planning a trip to Europe this July and August? Send me a message. Perhaps paths will cross...

Maybe August dunno yet
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Enjoy
fajigirl:

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by elohorayodele: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
fajigirl:

Oh where do u live? Dnt know why I thought it was nij? Btw I am not a believer of all work and no play especially in this climate where there is no loyalty to workers.

No, am in the UK
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by BlackSwede(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
fajigirl:

Hi,

Do you have a particular purpose for the trip e.g. is it for honeymoon and what is your budget? maybe we can start with that rather than me listing my daily expenses. The flight cost is also dependent on where you are setting off from.

Yes, I have info on Mauritius although I have never been there. You can get in touch with me directly via the contact page of my blog if you do not wish to disclose the answers to my questions on here.

well, no special occasion... just vacation for two. I sent you a mail via your blog.
Also, are there short stay accommodations?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by pbs4real(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sup fajigal. . .are u into visas? If yes wat countries can u run?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by cutieme(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
@fajigirl,sis please can u assist in highlighting how one could get a Peruvian visa from Naija here,moreso,more about Peru as a country guess u should know since u are well travelled,thanks.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
cutieme:
@fajigirl,sis please can u assist in highlighting how one could get a Peruvian visa from Naija here,moreso,more about Peru as a country guess u should know since u are well travelled,thanks.

She's quite busy I think
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 7:15am On Jul 01, 2015
cutieme:

Unfortunately, I have never been to Peru but I can help you ask a friend who has been.

sobastical:

She's quite busy I think

You are very right! Apart from increased workload at the office, I was busy writing and editing my final trip report on the Seychelles. I have just published the trip report on my blog so please read and share. All feedback welcome.

1 Like

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by cutieme(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2015
@fajigirl,OK ma'am but when do u expect your feedback?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2015
cutieme:
@fajigirl,OK ma'am but when do u expect your feedback?

Once you finish reading the trip report wink
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by cutieme(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2015
fajigirl:

cheesy
fajigirl:

well,I have finished reading it fajigirl.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 8:54am On Jul 01, 2015
cutieme:
:Dwell,I have finished reading it fajigirl.

Thanks and what is your feedback? Did you share it? There are different sharing options for each post.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by cutieme(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2015
@fajigirl,so u actually mean that Seychelles is expensive to stay?Anyways hit me up on the Peru stuff please.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2015
I'm going to New York this fall/winter.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
iRyan:
I'm going to New York this fall/winter.

Hmmm post your pic so the girls can start booking their hols to New York grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2015
fajigirl:

Hmmm post your pic so the girls can start booking their hols to New York grin
my crush is back
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2015
smithsydny:
my crush is back

Lol have you read and shared my latest post? What is your feedback?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by cutieme(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
@fajigirl,am still waiting for your reply on the Peru stuff o
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
fajigirl:

Lol have you read and shared my latest post? What is your feedback?
not read actually bt d page is open in my phone. Wil gv u a fb asap.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
smithsydny:
not read actually bt d page is open in my phone. Wil gv u a fb asap.

Thanks. Don't forget to share it too! You can share on all social media sites.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by elohorayodele: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
fajigirl:

Unfortunately, I have never been to Peru but I can help you ask a friend who has been.

You are very right! Apart from increased workload at the office, I was busy writing and editing my final trip report on the Seychelles. I have just published the trip report on my blog so please read and share. All feedback welcome.

increased work load! are u sure your boss didn't see your post on NL
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
elohorayodele:

increased work load! are u sure your boss didn't see your post on NL

Lol probably did grin So did you read my trip report? What do you think? Don't forget to share it too!
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by elohorayodele: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
fajigirl:

Lol probably did grin So did you read my trip report? What do you think? Don't forget to share it too!

No i didn't, where did you post it?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
My travel blog. Check my signature for details.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
fajigirl:

Thanks. Don't forget to share it too! You can share on all social media sites.
my crush ur blog is somehow complicated..the arrangement isn't like other blog that's easier to read it ...

1 Like

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
smithsydny:
my crush ur blog is somehow complicated..the arrangement isn't like other blog that's easier to read it ...

Interesting feedback. What do you mean by that? You have two menu bars and you can pick the section you want. You are the first person to give that kind of feedback. Maybe if you are specific in terms of the issue I can assist better?

Are you using ur fone or ur laptop to check the site. Perhaps there is a tech issue I am not aware of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

First International Flight Lands At Enugu Airport Amidst Jubilation / Nigeria's Elections: Passengers Stranded At Lagos Airport / Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.