Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,450 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! (20535 Views)

10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / Photos: Travellers Stranded In Benin/Asaba Express Way Gridlock / Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
fajigirl:

Do you like nut cases?

Oh yes! without baggage grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:

Oh yes! without baggage grin

I travel light! Yay page 4 baby
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by elohorayodele: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
fajigirl:

Please post your pics work is veryyyy boring! Lol

i wish i was your boss and i saw this post, u for work till u faint grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Don't worry my managers are aware of my special needs grin they keep me occupied with several very very interesting projects and tasks.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by elohorayodele: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
ok oh, i hear you. where are you spending your summer vacation?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
fajigirl:

I travel light! Yay page 4 baby

You see....I have been pushing your thread from page 2 to 4 now grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:

You see....I have been pushing your thread from page 2 to 4 now grin

You were my strength when I was weak. You were my voice when I couldn't speak. You were my mod when I couldn't reach.... Front page now within my reach I could go on but I'm off to the beach thats all that rhymes for now unless you teach...me grin I'm everything I am because you.....me wink
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
elohorayodele:
ok oh, i hear you. where are you spending your summer vacation?

I travel a lot so I will be everywhere. Was going to go to New York next but looks like I have to postpone that. I'll probably go to south of France in July. I have holiday in Greece on the horizon too.

What about u?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
fajigirl:

You were my strength when I was weak. You were my voice when I couldn't speak. You were my mod when I couldn't reach.... Front page now within my reach I could go on but I'm off to the beach thats all that rhymes for now unless you teach...me grin I'm everything I am because you.....me wink

Thanks Celine Dion grin
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
justwise:

Thanks Celine Dion grin

If this post gets to 5 pages and doesn't hit front page then I will know someone dey sit on top my matter.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by elohorayodele: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
fajigirl:

I travel a lot so I will be everywhere. Was going to go to New York next but looks like I have to postpone that. I'll probably go to south of France in July. I have holiday in Greece on the horizon too.

What about u?

No distant summer holidays for me this year because my work schedule's too tight. I will just go to the countryside on some sunny weekends away and that's it. Was planning to meet up with a friend in his family's holiday villa just 50mins from Paris but that's off the cards now. Never been to greece, you should find stuff cheap there now though
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
elohorayodele:

No distant summer holidays for me this year because my work schedule's too tight. I will just go to the countryside on some sunny weekends away and that's it. Was planning to meet up with a friend in his family's holiday villa just 50mins from Paris but that's off the cards now. Never been to greece, you should find stuff cheap there now though

Oh where do u live? Dnt know why I thought it was nij? Btw I am not a believer of all work and no play especially in this climate where there is no loyalty to workers.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Any serious cuties on here?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2015
Morning lovelies. I feel today is my lucky day with this post. Where the cuties at? Come to mama wink grin wink kiss
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

Testimony overload lots of single girls meeting single guys on their hols.

Lol. okay na let's go there
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2015
sobastical:

Lol. okay na let's go there

You never reach there?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

You never reach there?

Sey you wan fast forward my life gimme? abeg oo we I never see anything
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

If this post gets to 5 pages and doesn't hit front page then I will know someone dey sit on top my matter.

I'm wizkid voice... I fit die onto of you Mata eeeeh
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by 6packdude: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2015
Fajigirl,

I'm visiting England and a few other European countries this fall. Are you single? tongue cheesy
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2015
6packdude:
Fajigirl,
I'm visiting England and a few other European countries this fall. Are you single? tongue cheesy

Single is relative grin are you cute? If yes, contact me via the contact page of my travel blog.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2015
sobastical:

I'm wizkid voice... I fit die onto of you Mata eeeeh

Ok I'll take u up on the matter.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by 6packdude: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

Single is relative grin are you cute? If yes, contact me via the contact page of my travel blog.

Lol Where I come from, its not ideal to talk about myself like that.
Where are you located by the way?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

Answer the question.

Are you single? Yes or No. grin or in an open relationship?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2015
justwise:

Answer the question.
Are you single? Yes or No. grin or in an open relationship?

Mr Justwise are you single and searching? Post ur pics thanks.

I am not in an open relationship I don't believe in that.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by 6packdude: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

Does that mean you're single or you're in an unhappy relationship? undecided
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2015
6packdude:

Does that mean you're single or you're in an unhappy relationship? undecided

All these nij guys of nowadays! Simple questions they won't answer. Where are you based? Are you single? Are you cute?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

Yes but posting a pic here is a bit desperate or sending a picture to somebody you knew very little about.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
justwise:

Yes but posting a pic here is a bit desperate or sending a picture to somebody you knew very little about.

Ok hurry up get to know me I want the pics flowing lol
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by 6packdude: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

All these nij guys of nowadays! Simple questions they won't answer. Where are you based? Are you single? Are you cute?

Lol look who just turned it around. I thought I asked first? angry

Yes to all your questions kiss
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by zeezahbee(f): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
justwise:

Lmao, justwise. So you wan post pics, so u dey find wife . Hmmmm, mesef dey find husband o
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by zeezahbee(f): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

Fajigirl I sight you ooo. As you dey find cute guys grin. Share them reach my side o
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by justwise(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
zeezahbee:
Lmao, justwise. So you wan post pics, so u dey find wife . Hmmmm, mesef dey find husband o

Lol...I thought you are married or hooked? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Forte Oil Petrol Tanker Tumbles Around Lagos Toll Gate / The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) / Nigeria Deports 53 Illegal Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.