Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! (20536 Views)

10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / Photos: Travellers Stranded In Benin/Asaba Express Way Gridlock / Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
6packdude:

Lol look who just turned it around. I thought I asked first? angry
Yes to all your questions kiss

Girl: where are you based?

Boy: yes

Girl thinks: he must have other things to compensate for this kind jabo o

zeezahbee:
Lmao, justwise. So you wan post pics, so u dey find wife . Hmmmm, mesef dey find husband o
zeezahbee:
Fajigirl I sight you ooo. As you dey find cute guys grin. Share them reach my side o

Now the girls dey see say it pays to participate on this post cheesy i will soon monopolise the market.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by 6packdude: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

Girl: where are you based?

Boy: yes

Girl thinks: he must have other things to compensate for this kind jabo o

Now the girls dey see say it pays to participate on this post cheesy i will soon monopolise the market.

Oh boy.... I'm in the new jersey area.

Boy thinks: I wonder how many of us she's talking to cry
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
6packdude:

Oh boy.... I'm in the new jersey area.
Boy thinks: I wonder how many of us she's talking to cry

Girl says: it is a free for all everyone find their fit and hopefully one will click. wink
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by 6packdude: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

Girl says: it is a free for all everyone find their fit and hopefully one will click. wink

Lol so where art thou?

I talked to you on another thread about Seychelles I think. That'll probably be next year or honeymoon type trip grin

I got a free trip to Europe from United so I'm gonna just use that to that side of the world this year
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
6packdude:

Lol so where art thou?
I talked to you on another thread about Seychelles I think. That'll probably be next year or honeymoon type trip grin
I got a free trip to Europe from United so I'm gonna just use that to that side of the world this year

And my people we have our first hook up courtesy of this post (dancing azonto). Did you read my travel blog? If you did, you will know where I live. It is in Europe! Omo get in there wink
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by 6packdude: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

And my people we have our first hook up courtesy of this post (dancing azonto). Did you read my travel blog? If you did, you will know where I live. It is in Europe! Omo get in there wink

Hahaha yea I did. Where is your next trip gonna be?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

Ok I'll take u up on the matter.

Can't wait!
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
finally dem done unband me oooo
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajibabe am back
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
6packdude:

Hahaha yea I did. Where is your next trip gonna be?

I have the following lined up for the next two months:

London
South of France (at least Nice)
Turkey
Greece
sobastical:

Can't wait!
smithsydny:
fajibabe am back

See competition lol
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by 6packdude: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

London
South of France (at least Nice)
Turkey
Greece

See competition lol

Real competiton cheesy cheesy

Nice. London and Paris are some of the places I'll be visiting sometime in September. Amsterdam and possibly 2 other major cities in Europe.

Dublin doesn't sound appealing lipsrsealed
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
6packdude:

Real competiton cheesy cheesy
Nice. London and Paris are some of the places I'll be visiting sometime in September. Amsterdam and possibly 2 other major cities in Europe.
Dublin doesn't sound appealing lipsrsealed

Depends on what you are into if you like nature then outside Dublin might appeal to you. If drinking is ur thing then you will enjoy Dublin pubs.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

London South of France (at least Nice) Turkey Greece
See competition lol
nah Olympics nah
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

London South of France (at least Nice) Turkey Greece
See competition lol

If na competition abeg I no dey for that one jare
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
sobastical:

If na competition abeg I no dey for that one jare

Post your pic
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

Post your pic

For here? I've never done that before and I don't think I can... am sorry fajidamsel :-P
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
sobastical:

For here? I've never done that before and I don't think I can... am sorry fajidamsel :-P
Ok send it to me
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
this pic ehh
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
smithsydny:
this pic ehh

I tell you bros, me just dey look noni
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
sobastical:

You need to contact me via the contact page of my blog. Nairaland PM doesn't work for me.
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

You need to contact me via the contact page of my blog. Nairaland PM doesn't work for me.

Okay madame
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
sobastical:

make she upload her own first den we folo suit
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
smithsydny:

You are kidding right? Did u not read my blog? My pics n vids on there!
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ok boys mama just got home. So who is still in the competition? Also where are all the girls? come and get quality husbands on here
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
smithsydny:

Yes ke!
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:
Ok boys mama just got home. So who is still in the competition? Also where are all the girls? come and get quality husbands on here

Okay make dem husband sef show up na
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

You are kidding right? Did u not read my blog? My pics n vids on there!
send ur link
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:
u no Serious ooo
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
I smell rat here. ****
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
sobastical:
I smell rat here. ****

Your house is infected or what?
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by sobastical: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
fajigirl:

Your house is infected or what?

I sent you a message about an hour ago no reply yet..so that's the rat on this thread. lol
Re: Travellers Blind Date - Only For Cuties And No Visa Hustlers Please! by fajigirl(f): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
sobastical:

I sent you a message about an hour ago no reply yet..so that's the rat on this thread. lol

long day at the office and I am on the phone now. I will reply tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) / Nigeria Deports 53 Illegal Immigrants / 10 Things You Can Relate To If You’ve Enter Entered A Keke Napep In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.