Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? (3444 Views)

How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? / Ladies: Can You Stay In Your Boyfriend's House Like This? - PHOTO / Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
mtchewwwww u never change cheesy

But that's the truth you know in as much as sex is the best thing ever to happen to anyone but common nor be food now staying off it for just a day can't surely be death
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Tbillz(m): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
i no fine dat is y my pics is not on my profile cry
wont believe that thou or U dont want guys falling.... I get it. But can i view for my eyes only?
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
1miccza:

But that's the truth you know in as much as sex is the best thing ever to happen to anyone but common nor be food now staying off it for just a day can't surely be death
one man food is another man poison jare cheesy let me carry my cross cheesy
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
one man food is another man poison jare cheesy let me carry my cross cheesy

I have a feeling that you are either exaggerating or .........

You go soon tell me say na 15 times you dey Bleep every day
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
1miccza:

I have a feeling that you are either exaggerating or .........
or what? cheesy
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tbillz:
wont believe that thou or U dont want guys falling.... I get it. But can i view for my eyes only?

Bros *whispering* pay small thing make i give you her picture. Na miss nigeria she be ooo
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
or what? cheesy
You aren't half up to what you are painting
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
1miccza:

You aren't half up to what you are painting
oh ok
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
1miccza:

Bros *whispering* pay small thing make i give you her picture. Na miss nigeria she be ooo
sad let me see d pics or idonbiliv u have my pics cheesy
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Tbillz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
1miccza:

U never do your bank verification so i no fit send money for your account
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tbillz:
U never do your bank verification so i no fit send money for your account

Wetin concern BVN with her pinshure see na both mammy and pappy water she be oo
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
sad let me see d pics or idonbiliv u have my pics cheesy

Sure i do and you ain't seeing it,remember that pix where you were on something like a white sweater or something??
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
1miccza:

Sure i do and you ain't seeing it,remember that pix where you were on something like a white sweater or something??
oh u saved it? shocked
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh ok
See? Now you agree with me right?
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Tbillz(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
1miccza:

Wetin concern BVN with her pinshure see na both mammy and pappy water she be oo
if u see mammi water e... . Neva u run away #u no fit sabi the song.... . Na mammi water gon i dey fine
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
1miccza:

See? Now you agree with me right?
cheesy no,i dont wnt to argue.
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh u saved it? shocked
Sure i did,surprised?
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
1miccza:

Sure i did,surprised?
yea but y u saved my pics? cheesy
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by czarr(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
To hell with phone,i cant stay a day without sex cheesy
.....baddest gal ever liveth
I see you jare!!
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
czarr:
.....baddest gal ever liveth
I see you jare!!
czarr!! cheesy
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy no,i dont wnt to argue.
There's nuffin to argue is there??
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tbillz:
if u see mammi water e... . Neva u run away #u no fit sabi the song.... . Na mammi water gon i dey fine

You no see say even pappy water join for her case too
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
1miccza:

There's nuffin to argue is there??
u knw me offline?hell no!! cheesy so y u concluding?
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea but y u saved my pics? cheesy

Cos i feel like tongue
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
u knw me offline?hell no!! cheesy so y u concluding?

kiss cos the very good bad ones don't say much
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
1miccza:

kiss cos the very good bad ones don't say much
lmao!ayaf hear u.
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!ayaf hear u.
You sef know how e dey go now
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
1miccza:

You sef know how e dey go now
dunno cheesy
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tbillz:
ur baby is cute kiss@ur dp
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
dunno cheesy
You know jare!!Stop forming joo...
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
To hell with phone,i cant stay a day without sex cheesy
i love ur sincerety.
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i love ur sincerety.
Thanks babe kiss those guys no believe me cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spank That A$$ / Ten Guys That Are More Finer Than Most Ladies In Romance Session. / Soldier Strips Wife Naked For Commiting Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.