Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? (2340 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men / Is It Possible For Your Boyfriend To Love You Even If He Thinks You're Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by mamagee3(f): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hi guys, why would a guy go to great lengths to get a girl's attention or try to talk to her even when he thinks she's mean/looks mean?
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by libertyfather(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Good things doesn't come so easily
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by fergus0n: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cos mehn are rilli rilli attracted to da opposite sex just like magnet en just as police cnt do wihtout 20naira sm wiht guys

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Touchey: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
Are you mean?
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nicklaus(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
I guess because he only wishes to smash the granny out of her wink !!!
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
It's an open secret that mean girls are actually the sweetest in bed.
Believe me at your own loss cheesy
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
I prefer you mean girls..
The fun of breaking that hard shell is a trophy worth lifting..
That's the reason.
Take it dear
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
You look nice. Guys just like a challenge.

I look mean.
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Mznaett: 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
h
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
YourMain:
You look nice. Guys just like a challenge.
I look mean.
honestly.
i want to see you smile. . .its been long i see u smile bolu. Nowadays u looking mean and fierce. Return back to the Mrsbreezy i knw nty grin bae

#YolO
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
richommie:
honestly.

i want to see you smile. . .its been long i see u smile bolu.
Nowadays u looking mean and fierce.
Return back to the Mrsbreezy i knw
nty grin bae

#YolO

I know. I know. I look like such a bïtch. I cant help it. I believe its called the 'resting bïtch face' I'm actually so nice.

Unfortunately mrsbreezy Is dead and gone.
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by donholy28(m): 1:05am On Sep 16, 2015
KiidaACE:
I prefer you mean girls..
The fun of breaking that hard shell is a trophy worth lifting..
That's the reason.
Take it dear
op this is d main reason...to slowly open up her mean heart...then fvck her...award winning
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 16, 2015
Mean chics are the best chics... Yourmain ur lips sha
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 16, 2015
YourMain:

I know. I know. I look like such a bïtch. I cant help it. I believe its called the 'resting bïtch face' I'm actually so nice.

Am really missing her(mrsbreezy)

#YOLO
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Akkord4gov: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2015
YourMain:

No wonder...
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Fernandowski(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2015
Hard work and consistency pays
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2015
Akkord4gov:

No wonder...

No wonder ?
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2015
richommie:
Am really missing her(mrsbreezy)

#YOLO

Awh lol I'm sure you'll get over it
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2015
YourMain:

hmm. I don't think you look like a bitch at all. The bitches i know have black noses and hairy faces. And whiskers. tongue
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
hmm. I don't think you look like a bitch at all. The bitches i know have black noses and hairy faces. And whiskers. tongue

Hahahahaha. At least alot of those bïtches look friendly. I look like an extra from mean girls...
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2015
YourMain:

Hahahahaha. At least alot of those bïtches look friendly. I look like an extra from mean girls...
you only look like that when you don't smile.

My face also works in a similar fashion. Whenever i don't smile, i look like a psycopath. grin
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Akkord4gov: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2015
YourMain:

No wonder ?

no wonder it has been long we chatted,no wonder u didn't reply my pm etc unlike before
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by DrGroove(f): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2015
because he wanna pound her,hit her,kick her and brag about it you know it's gonna be like winning a trophy
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
you only look like that when you don't smile.

My face also works in a similar fashion. Whenever i don't smile, i look like a psycopath. grin

Hahah psychopath. That's a bit too far no?

Its actually so annoying i was trying to look mature and serious. No one takes me seriously when I smile, they're like you look 10 undecided.

You look pretty young too grin
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2015
Akkord4gov:

no wonder it has been long we chatted,no wonder u didn't reply my pm etc unlike before

Awh no no. I changed my number. I really don't open my NL mail so..
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2015
runnazz:
Mean chics are the best chics... Yourmain ur lips sha

Lol what's wrong with my lips?
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Akkord4gov: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2015
YourMain:

Awh no no. I changed my number. I really don't open my NL mail so..

That "so"is even enough to psychologize that this is no more the "Yourmain"
Wishing for a change asap though cos that makes u unique
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by popweezy(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2015
I think he`s into bet..
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by heayey(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2015
Some guys prefer girls that are hard to get than the cheap ones.
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by bayocanny: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2015
This op sef
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2015
YourMain:

Hahah psychopath. That's a bit too far no?

Its actually so annoying i was trying to look mature and serious. No one takes me seriously when I smile, they're like you look 10 undecided.

You look pretty young too grin
okay, yeah. Maybe psycopath is a little bit extreme. grin

i look young because i AM young. cheesy
i'm still a mere teenager with lots to learn from life. I guess. I'm pretty used to people not taking me seriously because let's face it, who takes a kid seriously? Even i view fifteen year olds as jokes, despite the fact that i was acutally fifteen not long ago. shocked

however, i realized that it was probably better if i lived independent from people's opinions. It's better to be yourself. You know? And smile. Not caring about if or if not you're seen as matured. But if you're HEARD as matured. Seriously, don't you believe that what you say goes a longer way to prove your maturity than what you look like?

But then again, what the hell do i know? I wasn't even around in 1995. grin grin
Re: Why Would A Guy Want To Talk To You Even When He Thinks You're Mean? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
YourMain:

Lol what's wrong with my lips?

There is nothing wrong with ur lips just that they look very kissable... that's the word I can find to describe it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Nairaland Girls Leave Me Alone? I'm Not Single And Searching Pls. / When She Asks What You Need For The Night / Night Chat With Delectablegyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.