Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Can Two People IN Love Not Want Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Two People IN Love Not Want Sex (3702 Views)

Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Two People IN Love Not Want Sex by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 19, 2015
You can't be in love with somebody and not want sex.
Even if the relationship has no sex policy,one of both parties will be wishing for sex or probably getting it else where.

To hell with ' discipline and morals '
Re: Can Two People IN Love Not Want Sex by Rapsainot(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2015
undecided Love is not about sex they say huh!!!
love is not about bills too!!!!
Re: Can Two People IN Love Not Want Sex by funlord(m): 6:43am On Jun 19, 2015
blogger10:
My sis told me this and I find it very hard to believe.
Check this out guys;
Two people have fallen in love with each other but they are so content that they don't need sex to spice up or add anything to the relationship....
To me this funny!
grin
blogger10:
My sis told me this and I find it very hard to believe.
Check this out guys;
Two people have fallen in love with each other but they are so content that they don't need sex to spice up or add anything to the relationship....
To me this funny!

Well! They guy must be impotent and the girl must be frigid! And they must both be psychopaths!
Re: Can Two People IN Love Not Want Sex by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Emmafe:
i cn't imagine ao wide t will bcm if u date 5 guys b4 marriage. Cryin 4 ya husband in advance.
eeyah! U dn"t really need to,ur sympathy is nt needed. Anyways, i believe u read where i type "if the affair is mutual" yea nt all affairs are mutual beside it nt like am a relationship freak. Grab that dude.
Re: Can Two People IN Love Not Want Sex by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Emmafe:
i cn't imagine ao wide t will bcm if u date 5 guys b4 marriage. Cryin 4 ya husband in advance.
eeyah! U dn"t really need to,ur sympathy is nt needed. Anyways, i believe u read where i type "if the affair is mutual" yea nt all affairs are mutual beside it nt like am a relationship freak. Grab that dude. Good morning!
Re: Can Two People IN Love Not Want Sex by Emmafe(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
eeyah! U dn"t really need to,ur sympathy is nt needed. Anyways, i believe u read where i type "if the affair is mutual" yea nt all affairs are mutual beside it nt like am a relationship freak. Grab that dude. Good morning!
In sanyeri's voice Mogbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! / Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.