Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (29979 Views)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Guys, why can't you just give?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by EmekaBlue(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin Even an ATM wont pay you without touching it

429 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by thorpido(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Then borrow only from females.

277 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by whatsupbitches: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Some guys feels like since we are close enough to ask him for money or borrow some then you two are close to fk too. It depends on how the lady or girl carries herself.

12 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Since you thought it was sex he was calling you for, then I am sure you must have been harbouring the thoughts of having sex with him in your heart...this is just an excuse.

272 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
I'll be right back with my Professional Advice

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Baawaa(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
The guy self na mumu,he want use 300k Bleep

206 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Blackhawk01: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Change the kinda guys you roll with. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by EmekaBlue(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Baawaa:
The guy self na mumu,he want use 300k Bleep
cheesy grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Ogashub(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Big truth
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by holluwai(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
No vex

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by daclint(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
are u an alien?
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by adjoviomole(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Stop classifying all guys as the same. I give anyone male or female if they ask and I have.... Nothing attached except you wanna borrow....

If you classify us all as the same again @op.......

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by ahhdah(f): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Money.. Money.. Money
Not all guys shaa
Most have Integrity and self control

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by verygudbadguy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Then you better start borrowing from ladies.

On a serious note, it is not all guys. As a matter of fact, it depends on how they see you. I mean I can't lend you money if you are not my friend. And if you are my friend, it is either I want to date you but you keep friendzoning me or you are my girlfriend or you are actually a friend.

I would not do a thing of such if you are C. There is no need lending B money before she can come see me.

Then, if you are a C, I may be tempted to remind you of my last proposal. You never can tell.

15 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by darlenese(f): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
yfty
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Because that's what naija girls are known for

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by yeyeboi(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
This Girl No Get Conscience

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Lexusgs430: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
celestialdamsel:
Guys, why can't you just give?

Because we know you have no intention of paying it back...........
And the lady subtly wants to payback via bottompower, and we oblige.......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by DilaRocks: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
why cant you ladies just give sex? undecided

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by elmessiahs(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
It is bcus gals stingy wit dia puna

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Flexherbal(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin Even an ATM wont pay you without touching it

Up chairman !

19 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Edopesin: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
the way of life grin

Flexherbal:

Up chairman !

Bad reply grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Jengem: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
No free lunches

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Nathanieloo7(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
cos nothing goes for nothing
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by gberra: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
See jamb question... undecided
Re: Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? by Apina(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Did anyone not tell her that Thanksgiving is between the giver and receiver. Time to go and SPREAD grin her gifts before the altar and she no longer understands.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.