Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,848 members, 7,820,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (38117 Views)

80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director / Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by emmygoldlee(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
pBuhari:
this woman is shameless by saying that she is in possession of government properties
guy try read nd understand before u comment!

7 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
There is a way of doing things, if she is not entitled to the car, recovering it should be a very lawful and subtle move. Not the kind of publicity stunt wike pulled today. Was she written to return the car and she refused? Forget politics, we all na human being last last o.

7 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Navyguy(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
When will these happen in akwa ibom? with all the lootings?

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by oghenetega100(f): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
The streets of port Harcourt are piled high with garbage and refuse, I have not had power where I leave for more than a week, we are still waiting for operation no potholes on PH roads to commence, yet wike the thug is busy witch hunting people from the previous government, somebody should please advise him mind his business of being governor. Rubbish!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
politics of hate going on in Rivers state... Mr wike should not destroy Rivers entirely all in the bid to score cheap political point over the ex-governor.

4 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by redcliff: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
worthytalk:
So this woman still found her voice after stealing Rivers State property. No remorse. What a world! This can only happen in the zoological Nigeria.

You did not read the post. Thats how you fail exams then you turn nairaland to your permanent office without pay..because no employer is ready to employ a dolt like you

7 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by jackymfon: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Madam I dare you to go to court, if you have a case. You guys abuse your office and go away with government property, so the new commissioners what will they use?I used to respect you before but no more.....

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by johnbull368: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
ascaris:
I dont like Wike but its a good move! Recover all govt. properties from these thieves.
After looting our treasurer, you people are still leaving with our properties in the name of MONETINONSENSE.

Your broda wicked is a frustrated pig

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Cypost: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wike is for southsouth what Fayose is for southwest. Thugs with immunity.

4 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by kay29000(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Anyi3:

My brother these people are making nairaland become irrelevant. They just talk nonsense because of party affiliations.

I think they originated from Linda's blog.

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by kay29000(m): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2015
Caracta:
Many Nigerians have comprehension problem.

They simply cannot read! Or when they read, they do not understand.

Or they just don't want to understand because of sentiment.

4 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
engrkenny:
There is a way of doing things, if she is not entitled to the car, recovering it should be a very lawful and subtle move. Not the kind of publicity stunt wike pulled today. Was she written to return the car and she refused? Forget politics, we all na human being last last o.

Why did she not return the cars immediately she left office. She is claiming a Lexus GX570 worth about $80,000.00 is her entitlement in lieu of transport allowance, if it had been a corolla or a hyundai jeep that would have made sense. She is a bloody thief.

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by johnbull368: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
pBuhari:
this woman is shameless by saying that she is in possession of government properties

you are also shameless for not lacking understanding of the subject matter

3 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
I pity dis guy who got to state house through d back door and will soon be out shamefully. So if d touts sent by former leading party imposed governor met dis woman they who have beaten or even killed her. O ma se o. Dakuku abeg get prepared bcs truely u're d one ur people need to govern them. Congratulations in advance. I trust Lagos state here governed by intellectual

4 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
i smell bullshit!
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by peeta89(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Adesuyi07:
am very disappointed that some of d pple that commented above didn't read nor understand d response of d woman. if it was properly assigned to him and she has prove of allocation due to d monetisation policy , I think Wike or what he calls himself is v wrong on this. A simple letter like d woman said should've been written.
People just comment without reading a post. I really understand the woman's plight. Wike should have done it in a proper and civilised manner. After all Wike is not a saint either. He has problem with Amaechi anmd not those who worked with Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by kay29000(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Vodkka:
All dis na wetin buhari caused

How did Buhari enter this matter?
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by peeta89(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Adesuyi07:
am very disappointed that some of d pple that commented above didn't read nor understand d response of d woman. if it was properly assigned to him and she has prove of allocation due to d monetisation policy , I think Wike or what he calls himself is v wrong on this. A simple letter like d woman said should've been written.
People just comment without reading a post. I really understand the woman's plight. Wike should have done it in a proper and civilised manner. After all Wike is not a saint either. He has problem with Amaechi and not those who worked with Amaechi.
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Grossly disappointing response from her! I expected to read in her statement that she has briefed her lawyersto seek redress in court. Grossly disappointing response! Anyway, I proceeded from the premise -rightly or wrongly - that she had nothing to hide!!

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
luvinhubby:
Long & short of the story....You made away with govt property after leaving office, govt sent it's people to recover their property in your custody for the incoming govt official to use, what is the noise for?

Too many Nigerian youths are plain ignorant.
When I happened upon an earlier thread with pictures of the said Lexus jeep been carted away I simply refrained from commenting, because I felt I didn't know enough abt d matter.
Ameachi's information commissioner did well by exposing Wike's gangsterism and irresponsible conduct unbecoming of a state's chief executive.
In a university setting, all 6 principal officers (vc, dvc x2, or x3 as is the case in unilag, registrar, bursar, and librarian) leave with their official cars at the expiration of their tenures in all cases (not minding the fact that they usually remain in the employ of the institution even after the expiration of their tenure). The same practice is obtainable in federal health institutions like teaching hospitals n fmc,.......how much more a political appointee!
Wike is simply digging a grave for himself. If gmb had hit the ground probing and prosecuting looters in GEJ's administration, Wike for behave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by ICEMAN(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
rhymaholic:
Wike is just a thug. I pity the people of Rivers state cos this Wike of a person is going to be worse than Fayose. Why break in to someone's home unlawfully? All his moves since he got sworn-in is to tarnish the image of Gov. Amaechi and those who worked with him instead of settling down to work. He should temporarily enjoy his stay as the governor cos the court is coming to cancel the election that brought him in. If he can swear that he didn't leave with the cars that was
allocated to him while he was chief of staff in Rivers state and while he was a minister under GEJ's administration, let him swear he didn't leave with the cars. Time will tell, we'd see where he'd end up.
Its just tit for tat but it could have been done better.
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ibim should hide her head in shame

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by chrisxxx(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
This lady I know would threaten going to court if she was not guilty. Saying all this grammar without reference of going to court to prove her case is acceptance of guilt.
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by omarky(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
Some pple are so gullible. For many not to understand d simple context in dis press release, then their English teacher back in elementary school shud be shot right @ balls. We shudnt be a hypocrite. Say d truth and put Devil 2 shame. Wike is a super dope tout......... A simple letter 4rm d state government wud have been enough.
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wike is in a hurry.

Wike is uncut.

Wike is lazy

All he thinks is how to bring down Amaechi

He sacked over 200workers, 13400 techers to be sack soon, simply because of Amechi.

Ph streets are like Aba ( dirts)
TIMARIV staff sacked today.

Operation zero pot hole yet to start.

3 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Firefire(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Ibim should hide her head in shame

why
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
Firefire:

why
Because she is a THIEF
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by nattyhero(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
mathskill:

Isn't there a sane way of doing things. Must every issue be solved through thuggery by Wike? why can;t the wike sought court judgement to the effect.
I

I am not and Will never be in.support of thuggery. the question I have for you is which court should Wike use, the one her principal Amaechi locked up for years?? irony
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by kay29000(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
texazzpete:
To be honest, there's something seriously OFF about her response.

Police broke into your house and carted away your 'husband's car' and your official car (that now belongs to you). You pen an open letter and not even once talk about going to court to pursue legal recourse to recovering your cars, or any other recovery measures you'd expect an aggrieved citizen to use!

Nah, that just doesn't ring right with me. Nobody will surrender their personal cars without a fight.

Please go back and read the post again; don't rush through it this time. There is no where she said they took away her husband's car. She only said they broke into it. I guess the police men thought it was a government car. See the pic from the scene below.

4 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Firefire(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Because she is a THIEF

she may be a thief, but Wike's approach is uncivilized and unacceptable.

Where is the Rule of Law? And he is a lawyer? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by myklangelo(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Her home was invaded simply because she aided Amaechi in raiding the state treasury!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Firefire(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
nattyhero:
I

I am not and Will never be in.support of thuggery. the question I have for you is which court should Wike use, the one her principal Amaechi locked up for years?? irony

Are the courts still closed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter / Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.