Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (38116 Views)

80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director / Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by omenka(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
donphilopus:
If you condemn(ed) the 'abduction' of Umaru Dikko in London, but commend Wike for this unlawful act/act of thuggery, then you're a hypocrite.

I hope the people commending Wike for this unlawful conduct would not shout foul play if Buhari decides to go after Jonathan and his former aides. Buhari doesn't deal with Police or DSS, he deals with the Military. So if he wanna embark on that kinda task, it would be a case of 'hell on earth' for Jonathan and his immediate aides. Anyway, I trust Buhari. He's neither a tout nor a thug, so he would embark on that!

Before any of you (TANdroids) spew gibberish, try visit this link>>> http://www.punchng.com/news/ive-not-stopped-jonathans-ministers-from-travelling-abroad-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by dapsonlou(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
luvinhubby:
Long & short of the story....You made away with govt property after leaving office, govt sent it's people to recover their property in your custody for the incoming govt official to use, what is the noise for?

You are a fool, if you u can manage to spend 2mb to read the story, you will not talk out of your azz
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Firefire:

she may be a thief, but Wike's approach is uncivilized and unacceptable.

Where is the Rule of Law? And he is a lawyer? undecided
She should go to court if she believe that her right was infringed upon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by franchizy(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
The mods should hide some comments on this thread. For Gods sake the womans explanations are worthwhile and wike has no right whatsoever to invade her house and impound her car.
we have the courts of law. wike would have at least written her officially. whereby she does not respond then he approaches the court for a warrant.
Im shocked that a governor who read Law and whose wife is a serving justice of the state high court would act this way.
I will advice the lady to approach the court and seek for redress.
I condemn this act, i condemn it.
a governor who gas a serious case in the tribunal rather than begin to work he is witch hunting people.
I pityvthe governor because should the tribunal nullifies the election, he will really be frustrated.
so many cades that will come up against him, he will not be able to witstand.
Wike forgot he has no federal might again. he cant command the military or the police.
For those calling the woman a thief, tell your wike to arrest her and prosecute her if he has evidence or you can go and die.
People read but can comprehend rather will just comment to seek attention because people will quote them.
Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by ShowYourCertificate: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
Firefire:

she may be a thief, but Wike's approach is uncivilized and unacceptable.

Where is the Rule of Law? And he is a lawyer? undecided
Wike must have given a warning to all past public officers to return the stolen property. And since they refused to return it, he had to retrieve it by force.
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by kaelz(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Wildrage: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
This woman is a complete dunce, so she expects police to obtain a warrant before recovering stolen property. Her lies are so obvious, first, she became a commissioner in 2008, that Lexus recovered from her premises is not a 2008 vehicle so it could not have been allocated to her as status car. Second, lexus is not the official vehicle of commissioners in Rivers state and how much was her legimate salary and entitlements as a commissioner that should justify the monitization of a car as expensive as a Lexus for her office. Someone conscious of her right should be in court by now suing for damages instead of this useless rant. Ole, barawo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by praxisnetworks: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
i have stopped commenting on nairaland....a lot of unintelligent goons in here...fret not thyself....

TheGoodJoe:

They did not read. I am baffled at the responses here. This is a case of thuggery and abuse of power. It is illegal and everyone should condemn it.

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by nattyhero(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
kenonze:
Wike is in a hurry.

Wike is uncut.

Wike is lazy

All he thinks is how to bring down Amaechi

He sacked over 200workers, 13400 techers to be sack soon, simply because of Amechi.

Ph streets are like Aba ( dirts)
TIMARIV staff sacked today.

Operation zero pot hole yet to start.
p

I am not here to defend Wike. if the
employment system was flawed should it be allowed to stand? you are talking of PH streets been dirty like aba, when was the last time Amaechi paid the refuse contractors. also ask yourself the last time Amaechi paid TIMARIV. if you don't stay in.PH then get Ur facts right TIMARIV initially were cool but they later turned rogues when Ur boss Amaechi refused to pay them.salaries. intact PH is jubilating due to the discarding of TIMARIV. I greet u

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by michaelala(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
noesheke:
is she not a thief, or what is she still saying

did someone write the quoted?
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Ayima: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
The way people comment here on nairaland without reading is alarming, so educated Nigerians can't read in between lines again? This woman said the law requires she leaves with cars or what so ever, why then are some people saying she stole the cars. What Wike is doing in Rivers is a clear indication that he contested election to attack Amaechi not to lead and solve the problems of the masses. Wike is a political tout as far as am concern.

4 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Firefire(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
She should go to court if she believe that her right was infringed upon

I think we should not put the cart before the horse. Let consider precedence.

what do you feel?

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by dapsonlou(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Adesuyi07:
am very disappointed that some of d pple that commented above didn't read nor understand d response of d woman. if it was properly assigned to him and she has prove of allocation due to d monetisation policy , I think Wike or what he calls himself is v wrong on this. A simple letter like d woman said should've been written.

When they are managing 2Mb , you expect them to spend it readying the story. Their Comments make them sound Ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by betty202020(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Honestly, try and read the article before commenting. She did not loot the cars. Try and read. Try.
but that is her own side of the story. Wait until we read wikes reply
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by luckier9(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
this move by Wike is unacceptable in all angle. I have seeing reason why my LGA (Omuma) people hates him by giving him little vote. some one should tell me reason why I will not join my people and hate him too? Wiked wike. politician by thuggery.

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by luckier9(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
this move by Wine is unacceptable in all angle. I have seeing reason why my LGA (Omuma) people hates him by giving him little vote. some one should tell me reason why I will not join my people and hate him too? Wiked wike. politician by thuggery.
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
Firefire:

I think we should not put the cart before the horse. Let consider precedence.

what do you feel?
Well, I maintain my stand that she should go to court

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by saintandsinnerz: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Honestly, try and read the article before commenting. She did not loot the cars. Try and read. Try.
How do you know she did not loot the cars? Because she said so? I really want to know how you know
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by dapsonlou(m): 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

They did not read. I am baffled at the responses here. This is a case of thuggery and abuse of power. It is illegal and everyone should condemn it.

He didn't even bother to do it lawfully

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by greggng: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
I am not bothered about whatever wike is doing .remenber he is a caretaker governor. His time is short. He will rip what he has sown. The only thing pdp e-rats understand is impunity. I can assure them change will takecare of them. They don't follow due process in anything.

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by saintandsinnerz: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

How did you know she did not loot the cars? Because she said so? I really want to know how you know
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by olenime(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
After reading her story, I felt she was cheated and that wike must pay dearly for this! Scrolling down to see her pic, I hd a change of mind that: this woman looks like a thief! Wike did well abeg!
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Waterway: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Well it is a democracy. Official cars etc belongs to the state / The people
Going home with goverment property is agaist the law. If the laws have been changed to serve the selfish interest of elected officials to go HOME with The People's property the it is wrong. If she feels the law is on her side then file a lawsuit and let the courts take it up. I think it is absurd to think it makes any sense to loot goverment because your tenure is over---- what a waste of resources and baseless argument by thiefs and clowns elected to leadership position. Can every head of service and director retire and take home the official cars etc How can any sane mind think this is right Wike has my vote here to move on and get back what belongs to The people, By the People , For The people!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by idris4eva(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Caracta:
Many Nigerians have comprehension problem.

They simply cannot read! Or when they read, they do not understand.
They can read and they simply understand BUT their problem is they sha want to comment and follow the trend of bashing the woman and not just the woman alone,they do it mostly on every topic that hit the front-page.....
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by michaelala(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
wike was not only part of the last administration, he was the deputy governor. so if Amechi was bad, why didn't Wike resign?
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by SweetSoup(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
Caracta:
Many Nigerians have comprehension problem.

They simply cannot read! Or when they read, they do not understand.
Many just rush to comment based on the headline of a thread, they abuse the woman but na dem no really get brain..
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Firefire(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
Well, I maintain my stand that she should go to court

Okay.
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mr. Nyesom Wike served as Chief of
Staff, and upon departure left with all
the vehicles he used as Chief of Staff
I know all. tanoids went blind here

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Pennyways: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
donphilopus:
If you condemn(ed) the 'abduction' of Umaru Dikko in London, but commend Wike for this unlawful act/act of thuggery, then you're a hypocrite.

I hope the people commending Wike for this unlawful conduct would not shout foul play if Buhari decides to go after Jonathan and his former aides. Buhari doesn't deal with Police or DSS, he deals with the Military. So if he wanna embark on that kinda task, it would be a case of 'hell on earth' for Jonathan and his immediate aides. Anyway, I trust Buhari. He's neither a tout nor a thug, so he would embark on that!

Before any of you (TANdroids) spew gibberish, try visit this link>>> http://www.punchng.com/news/ive-not-stopped-jonathans-ministers-from-travelling-abroad-buhari/
it is better you shut up if you don't have any reasonable comment. The car wasn't her car, it belongs to Rivers State Goverment. Therefore shut up once again. If your buhari feel like to behead every nigerians let him go ahead and do so, afterall he has done it b4

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by TheAdvocate(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
They have unmonitisied this particular car. She is free to sue them. grin
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by GovernorMat: 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Adesuyi07:
am very disappointed that some of d pple that commented above didn't read nor understand d response of d woman. if it was properly assigned to him and she has prove of allocation due to d monetisation policy , I think Wike or what he calls himself is v wrong on this. A simple letter like d woman said should've been written.
. I believe that this is pure wickedness
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Pennyways: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
michaelala:
wike was not only part of the last administration, he was the deputy governor. so if Amechi was bad, why didn't Wike resign?
what is this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) / Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.