Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (38113 Views)

80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director / Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
If only I can get hold of an atomic bomb and wash these country away....

A country dominated by illiterate with majority of the educated citizens stupid and foolish also...
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
texazzpete:
To be honest, there's something seriously OFF about her response.

Police broke into your house and carted away your 'husband's car' and your official car (that now belongs to you). You pen an open letter and not even once talk about going to court to pursue legal recourse to recovering your cars, or any other recovery measures you'd expect an aggrieved citizen to use!

Nah, that just doesn't ring right with me. Nobody will surrender their personal cars without a fight.

Guy, you have a problem understanding what she wrote ni? The Range Rover wasn't carted away, her husband's (I just learnt now that her husband is d MD of Unity Bank, the oga pata pata at the top).
If I were her, I have already done enough to clear my name, I won't bother going to court at all. Especially if am blessed wit the virtue of contentment, or am comfortable financially, which I expect she is.

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by robosky02(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
luvinhubby:
Long & short of the story....You made away with govt property after leaving office, govt sent it's people to recover their property in your custody for the incoming govt official to use, what is the noise for?
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by michaelala(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pennyways:
what is this one saying?
which one?
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by after1: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
barcanista:
She should go to court if she believe that her right was infringed upon

Sometimes i hope your followers know the real you and how devilish you are. You are very sentimental and wicked. Gosh...

5 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by loomer: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Madam bring the papers
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by after1: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
franchizy:
The mods should hide some comments on this thread. For Gods sake the womans explanations are worthwhile and wike has no right whatsoever to invade her house and impound her car.
we have the courts of law. wike would have at least written her officially. whereby she does not respond then he approaches the court for a warrant.
Im shocked that a governor who read Law and whose wife is a serving justice of the state high court would act this way.
I will advice the lady to approach the court and seek for redress.
I condemn this act, i condemn it.
a governor who gas a serious case in the tribunal rather than begin to work he is witch hunting people.
I pityvthe governor because should the tribunal nullifies the election, he will really be frustrated.
so many cades that will come up against him, he will not be able to witstand.
Wike forgot he has no federal might again. he cant command the military or the police.
For those calling the woman a thief, tell your wike to arrest her and prosecute her if he has evidence or you can go and die.
People read but can comprehend rather will just comment to seek attention because people will quote them.
Nonsense.

God bless for this honest post.

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by jackymfon: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wildrage:
This woman is a complete dunce, so she expects police to obtain a warrant before recovering stolen property. Her lies are so obvious, first, she became a commissioner in 2008, that Lexus recovered from her premises is not a 2008 vehicle so it could not have been allocated to her as status car. Second, lexus is not the official vehicle of commissioners in Rivers state and how much was her legimate salary and entitlements as a commissioner that should justify the monitization of a car as expensive as a Lexus for her office. Someone conscious of her right should be in court by now suing for damages instead of this useless rant. Ole, barawo

Gbam!!!
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by after1: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Wike must have given a warning to all past public officers to return the stolen property. And since they refused to return it, he had to retrieve it by force.

Warning what? Imagine, this one is even looking for a way to defend the thug governor. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by WIZGUY69(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
if you wants to hide a thing from a black man, put it in writing.

that's the problem with this thread.

80 percent of people commenting here don't read the article to the end all in the name of first to comment.

smh

wike. just be aware of what you are trying to embark on. so you won't regret at last.

3 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by ajalaolanr(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wike, it's okay to recover govt property, set this precedence I agree, but know that same will be done to you when you become ex-governor if , which you will, go away with govt. Property after your exit!
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
It is now confirmed that Wike Is a THUG

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Rotimi47: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wike have not be able to account for over 80 billion Naira which disappered when he was minister of Education. Wike should be called to account for the huge amount as no one have been able to account for it till date.

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by after1: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Firefire:

I think we should not put the cart before the horse. Let consider precedence.

what do you feel?

Bro, Be bold for once in your life and stand by the truth. Wike messed up and its totally wrong. What is bad is bad, stick to your words and stop trying to please someone. I have seen your fellow Pdp guys here condemn this madness, its only a wicked person that will try to defend wike here.

3 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Firefire(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
after1:

Bro, Be bold for once in your life and stand by the truth. Wike messed up and its totally wrong. What is bad is bad, stick to your words and stop trying to please someone. I have seen your fellow Pdp guys here condemn this madness, its only a wicked person that will try to defend wike here.

Did you read my earlier comments ? I presume you did not, now go back and read it and rephrase your posts. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2389257/ibim-semenitari-reacts-invasion-home#34906922

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by after1: 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
Firefire:

Did you read my earlier comments ? I presume you did not, now go back and read it and rephrase your posts. Thank you.

I read it clearly. You were trying to change your stand cos that sentimental and devilish guy said wike is right.

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by ozo13(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Firefire(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
after1:

I read it clearly. You were trying to change your stand cos that sentimental and devilish guy said wike is right.

I am not an APC fan. So, change is not relevant to me. I speak my mind without fear or favor. Btw you are entitled to your opinion(s) and or interpretation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by after1: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Firefire:

I am not an APC fan. So, change is not relevant to me. I speak my mind without fear or favor. Btw you are entitled to your opinion(s) and or interpretation.

This is not about APC or PDP. Anyway, sorry for quoting you. Takie

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
The early commentators.... Thinks with their an.us ..... Wike is a big foo.l

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by adanny01(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
tunergy:

Madam SHHHHHHHH!!!

It is Govt property. No matter what you say, it does not justify why you must go with a NEW ARMOURED SUV.

You were paid severance allowance.

Use it to buy your own.

KMT

Its either you are a child or know nothing about the government. Money for official cars are usually deducted from their severance pay. All immediate past National assembly officials (Senators and HOR members left with their cars after the agreed sum was deducted from their pay. They do that because no new Senator or HoR member would accept a car used by his predecessor. Same applies to all public officers Directors in the civil service etc. My uncle who retired from PHCN 2yrs still drives his official camry car as AGM with the same green govt no he was using. Cost of the car qas deducted from his graduity.

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Ositawap: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
God give some people head here..to read and understand. .

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by johnbull368: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
michaelala:
wike was not only part of the last administration, he was the deputy governor. so if Amechi was bad, why didn't Wike resign?

olodo!!!! y are u wasting another person's Mb. cause i know u rarely read
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by elbaraj001(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
The qstn dat one is tempted to ask Wiked...oh sorry Wike..is dat..if d current government should probe the fed ministry of edu during his tenure hope he will never be found wonton?...

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Ayo25: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Adesuyi07:
am very disappointed that some of d pple that commented above didn't read nor understand d response of d woman. if it was properly assigned to him and she has prove of allocation due to d monetisation policy , I think Wike or what he calls himself is v wrong on this. A simple letter like d woman said should've been written.
In school exams in those days, a lot of people would not read a comprehension passage but will try to answer the question that follow, despite the instruction bodly written that they should read the passage carefully before attempting the questions. This malaise grew with this people and despite that they have added to their age all the years round, they fail to grow in wisdom just because they are too lazy to read a simple passage.

3 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by themodernman: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Wike are u in rivers to hunt or govern?

Hunting is a part of governing.

Operation Recover All

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Reptyle(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
Governor Wike is known for his brash tactics....but I doubt if even he would go this far or be this petty. This is probably the handiwork of a senior official of his cabinet or the party out to settle personal scores with Madam ex commissioner.

It would be a great shame if the governor actually ordered this unlawful act.
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by bababuff(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
luvinhubby:
Long & short of the story....You made away with govt property after leaving office, govt sent it's people to recover their property in your custody for the incoming govt official to use, what is the noise for?

Did you read her statement at all?

She talked about monetization you dumbo.

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by prophetfire: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
luvinhubby:
do you have brain in your head at all or are you just displaying hatred?

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by gibson81(m): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
Adesuyi07:
am very disappointed that some of d pple that commented above didn't read nor understand d response of d woman. if it was properly assigned to him and she has prove of allocation due to d monetisation policy , I think Wike or what he calls himself is v wrong on this. A simple letter like d woman said should've been written.
Dounce, if you were in her shoes what would have said? Tell your PMB to run after Jonathan, let's see who suffers in the process. Ungrateful hypocrites!
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by johnbull368: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
A visible evidence that this so-called wicked is seeking public attention wrongly. First it was vandalism of govt house, now it's SUV wahala. This your cheap blackmail will not save you.Rivers state is 1000 light years away from this your silly attitude.since you are on recovery mission, please help Rivers people recover their SOKU OIL WELL your OGA JONATHAN stole from Rivers people. ODe, charge and bail Barrister

3 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Dee60: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Anyi3:

My brother these people are making nairaland become irrelevant. They just talk nonsense because of party affiliations.

You said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.