Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (38121 Views)

80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director / Rivers Govt Dissociates Itself From Seperatist Protest In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 19, 2015
sameer1212:
Damn! What surprise me is how some thoughtless Id*iots are responding to this news I hope WIKE is not digging his grave? Ma'am, worry not because he who laugh last laugh better.
Na lie. .. He who laughs last no understand the joke on time..
She made away with govt property and you want us to clap for her?
You need no warrant to search a confirmed criminal
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by okitz4(m): 4:08am On Jun 19, 2015
noesheke:
is she not a thief, or what is she still saying

thief?....pls did u care to read at all..or don't u know of monetization policy? I tot dis Wike of a governor is a lawyer, oh...maybe PMB should use soldiers to recover cars from Wike wen he was a minister.... I see witch hunting in this

4 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by okitz4(m): 4:11am On Jun 19, 2015
Gabbysky:

Na lie. .. He who laughs last no understand the joke on time..
She made away with govt property and you want us to clap for her?
You need no warrant to search a confirmed criminal
Lol....bros u funny ooo.....she's supposed to pay 30% of d actual price....dats her gains as a commissioner

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by momo22: 5:03am On Jun 19, 2015
worthytalk:
So this woman still found her voice after stealing Rivers State property. No remorse. What a world! This can only happen in the zoological Nigeria.
Your talk is not worthy at all! So after all her explantions you still call her a theif. Are u educated at all?

4 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by luvinhubby(m): 5:24am On Jun 19, 2015
Caseless:
illiterate, go back up and read the statement up there.
Extremist balance your reasoning.
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by luvinhubby(m): 5:27am On Jun 19, 2015
bababuff:

Did you read her statement at all?

She talked about monetization you dumbo.
Monetization is different from stealing dullard!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by luvinhubby(m): 5:31am On Jun 19, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you TANoids are really daft! Did you read the topic first before commenting?

Gosh! So sickening!
So anybody holding a political view different from yours different from yours is a tanoid..Pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by luvinhubby(m): 5:40am On Jun 19, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you TANoids are really daft! Did you read the topic first before commenting?

Gosh! So sickening!
Madam reader !

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by funlord(m): 5:41am On Jun 19, 2015
grin

Ibim! No be this Fatty bom bom commissioner wey I know? Haba make wike leave 1 jeep 4 her na? This one no go fit enter public transport or honda again oh? Those kain vehicles go get engine problems due 2 overload!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Bsharp: 5:50am On Jun 19, 2015
It baffles me the kind of contributions I'm reading here. Forget about party affiliation, every Nigerian should insist that things be done the right way. How would you break into a person's house without a warrant even damaging the person's property. Things are not done that way.

Seun, I think you should start thinking of what to do to restore NL's glory. Too many fools are beginning to infiltrate the forum.

4 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Billygee2u: 5:54am On Jun 19, 2015
donphilopus:
If you condemn(ed) the 'abduction' of Umaru Dikko in London, but commend Wike for this unlawful act/act of thuggery, then you're a hypocrite.

I hope the people commending Wike for this unlawful conduct would not shout foul play if Buhari decides to go after Jonathan and his former aides. Buhari doesn't deal with Police or DSS, he deals with the Military. So if he wanna embark on that kinda task, it would be a case of 'hell on earth' for Jonathan and his immediate aides. Anyway, I trust Buhari. He's neither a tout nor a thug, so he would embark on that!

Before any of you (TANdroids) spew gibberish, try visit this link>>> http://www.punchng.com/news/ive-not-stopped-jonathans-ministers-from-travelling-abroad-buhari/
Hypocrite calling others hypocrites
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by terrymason(m): 6:05am On Jun 19, 2015
manutdrichie:

My friend stop ranting go to court and remain there
and you want Nigeria to be a better place... with this you comment! angry

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by LeEberry(m): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2015
barcanista:
Ibim should hide her head in shame
are u ok? I still dont get u oh........you like using ur intellects d wrong way...u re negatively intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by dustmalik: 6:17am On Jun 19, 2015
Bsharp:
It baffles me the kind of contributions I'm reading here. Forget about party affiliation, every Nigerian should insist that things be done the right way. How would you break into a person's house without a warrant even damaging the person's property. Things are not done that way.

Seun, I think you should start thinking of what to do to restore NL's glory. Too many fools are beginning to infiltrate the forum.
Anyone who knows Wike's antecedents would know that he has always been a thug, so no surprises here. Only fool.s without proper morals support him.

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2015
luvinhubby:
Long & short of the story....You made away with govt property after leaving office, govt sent it's people to recover their property in your custody for the incoming govt official to use, what is the noise for?
Rubbish! Did you even read the OP or just f00lishly rushed to be the "first to comment?" Go read the monetization policy of 2002 to cure your ignorance.

God bless the President.

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by okorune(m): 6:31am On Jun 19, 2015
Many Nigerians are so naive and gullible. they're praising wike 4 this shenanigans, which reminds me of IBB deception. How much is d worth of d SUV compared 2 what their pen may have rob off d treasury. I now see why people call wike thug.
Recovering River's loot Will only be meaningful and rewarding if it is done in line with d provisions of d law and following due process.
Wike is only beating round d bush because he know he has no guts 2 try them since he is also alleged 2 be involved in d looting of d state in d time past.

4 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Herjide(m): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2015
hmmm.... why are some people here found it difficult to understand the woman....? wike or what u call urself........ am highly disappointed in you

3 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by lexy2014: 6:42am On Jun 19, 2015
Anyi3:

My brother these people are making nairaland become irrelevant. They just talk nonsense because of party affiliations.

if it was just party affiliations, it would have been good. At least we would no were some people stand. Social media has given room 2 everybody. Some are so overwhelmed by d opportunity that's y their statements lack depth and sound reasoning. D best way they can xpress themselves is by insulting others. Its what they have they give. It would b frustrating xpecting anything more. From d abundance of d heart, d mouth speaketh

3 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:53am On Jun 19, 2015
luvinhubby:
Long & short of the story....You made away with govt property after leaving office, govt sent it's people to recover their property in your custody for the incoming govt official to use, what is the noise for?
did wike return all d vehicles he went away with when he was HOS?

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by luvinhubby(m): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! Did you even read the OP or just f00lishly rushed to be the "first to comment?" Go read the monetization policy of 2002 to cure your ignorance.

God bless the President.
Rubbish response, did the policy say you should cart away govt properties.?
GEJ could as well gone back to Otuoke with at least one presidential jet in the name of monetisation. angry
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by luvinhubby(m): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
did wike return all d vehicles he went away with when he was HOS?
That should be failure on the part of Amaechi to have allowed that & still waste public funds to replace them.
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by andystash(m): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2015
masterchi:
you must return rivers state property that you have stolen by fire by force.
...NO WONDER..IT WAS SAID THAT IF YU WANA HIDE ANYTHING FROM A BLACK MAN.PUT IT IN WRITING... YU JUST COMMENTING WITHOUT DIGESTING THIS WRITE UP.

3 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by charlesp2(m): 7:14am On Jun 19, 2015
I guess u didn't read the whole article cos u will see shee has been commisioner for 8yrs so she is entitle to the car and the range rover they again took belong to her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by FreeGlobe(f): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

God bless the President.
so you will support President GEJ assuming he left with 3 presidential jets under the monetization policy of 2012 hypocrite olodoowoh
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by ikukuhero: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2015
They can neither read nor comprehend!

Crystal clear case of thuggery and abuse of power. I hope she makes a legal case against the intruders and their Master.

I feel sorry for the people of Rivers State ........

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by saminduka(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2015
Anyi3:

My brother these people are making nairaland become irrelevant. They just talk nonsense because of party affiliations.

Shatap dia. Onye'ara.
You don't know everyone is entitled to their opinion?
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by homu88: 7:37am On Jun 19, 2015
I don't see you as any different from Wike with this comment. He could simply have transmitted a letter and gotten her feedback before taking action. It's not news anymore that exiting government officials including retired civil servants are allowed to leave with their status vehicles provided they provide the appropriate monetisation.

luvinhubby:
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2015
luvinhubby:
I don't knew the basis why your comment is liked and shared?
Did Mr. Nyesom left Amechi administration with his allotted official vehicles? Yes.
The car park at his father's royal residence is all there to see at Rumuepirikon off Iwofe road, even with RSGV number.
Even during military era, most disengaged commissioners left with their official car.
Even some firms will allow even a sacked staff to buy back their official car.

1 Like

Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by dotune(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2015
Is it true that Wike also went with govt properties as a chief of staff?
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by jerryjere(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Honestly, try and read the article before commenting. She did not loot the cars. Try and read. Try.
even though she steal will she tell u forget the atticle
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by mbulela: 7:45am On Jun 19, 2015
luvinhubby:
Is that all you deduced from the write up?
No wonder you got F9 in your English waec exams.

Mote importantly, Ibim remembers the govt policy that enables her to take the car but is not minded about the policy that entails salary and pension payment to workers and retirees in the information ministry? Pensions have not been pqidbsincr February and in the last year salaries have been paid two months in lieu at best.

This is completely expected from Wike. They are even lucky he did not used his thugs to stop them on the road while driving and repossess the car on the highway. Once a tour, always a tout.

While he is busy repossesing cars and chasing Amaechi's shadow, May salary are still unpaid.
Re: Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials by luvinhubby(m): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2015
indigene:

I don't knew the basis why your comment is liked and shared?
Did Mr. Nyesom left Amechi administration with his allotted official vehicles? Yes.
The car park at his father's royal residence is all there to see at Rumuepirikon off Iwofe road, even with RSGV number.
Even during military era, most disengaged commissioners left with their official car.
Even some firms will allow even a sacked staff to buy back their official car.
Did she buy back the vehicle, if so, let her tender the papers & collect her vehicle back simple & you are comparing now to millitary era....that is wonderful !!
If Amaechi did not recover govt properties but replaced them at public expense then he failed as a governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

River Water Level Rises Above Bridge As Man Drowns In Plateau State (Photos) / APC Ikeja Hold Walk For Tinubu (video) / Buhari In Benue: Tiv People Not Happy With You – Akume Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.