Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? (16687 Views)

Contentment: Sign Of A True Believer / Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? / Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity& Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by noetic2: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ olabs

do u actually read this comments before u post them? lol  shocked
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by Abuzola(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2009
Jaiyeed ! Now its clear that sir olabowale's wife was a long time muslim before he marry her. Can you see my point ? We will never marry those slut in jeans, protruding their backside and revealing the outter breast. We are the best of mankind and we will not get contaminated by mingling with filthy beings.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2009
His first wife was a Christian, you uneducated dingbat
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by Abuzola(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2009
She was a Former christian.

Hey thief take it easy, i can see your hatred towards me, calm down. Accept my apology for whatever offence

1 Like

Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

His first wife was a Christian, you uneducated dingbat

Neither was his second wife.
Let me dig out his old posts to prove Olabs to be a liar.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94198.0.html#msg1689692

My taste is more of Kenya Moore, and Tyra Banks' type. I love african women.  If I get with a christian woman, my intention is to rehabilitate her. Its like clearing a heap of dump from a site and finally building a beautiful castle on it!

You must teach her how to make hestinger ( Small wudu when you make Nos 1 and or 2!) Your sister enjoys that, Nwando. And there are still an opening or two. Laughing out Loud

Now why would Olabowole be talking about teaching his wife to make wudu if she's been a Muslim for years before he met her?
Kenya Moore and Tyra Banks type shocked shocked shocked
more to come
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2009
She stayed a Christian.

If she had married a fellow Christian, she's still be married and not destined to be a divorcee forever.

Obviously you dont know the dude like the rest of us.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2009
$osisi:

Neither was his second wife.
Let me dig out his old posts to prove Olabs to be a liar.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94198.0.html#msg1689692

Now why would Olabowole be talking about teaching his wife to make wudu if she's been a Muslim for years before he met her?
Kenya Moore and Tyra Banks type shocked shocked shocked
more to come

Imagine a man that screams about "morals and decency" talking about fascinating Keyan Moore/Tyra Banks type

Rofl

It's like he forgets that we remember all his rants
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by Abuzola(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2009
@osisi and thief- That was just an assumption and not reality, read the post again, you getting it wrong
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by alimat2(f): 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ All

Pls let us all avoid derailing of the topic

If some people did not accept the Hijab has a sign of purity will it then be accepted has a sign of decency?
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2009
with all the hijab and what not, that hasnt stopped hymen reconstruction surgeries from being the most popular surgeries in most Islamic countries after rhinoplasty.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Imagine a man that screams about "morals and decency" talking about fascinating Keyan Moore/Tyra Banks type

Rofl

It's like he forgets that we remember all his rants

Now the clencher.
Olabowale is my friend but he is also a liar.
Olabs you don't have to go to all extents to promote your Islam.I've known you since 2006 and I remember your words

And David: Oun to ba jo oun la fi nwe oun. Aron ope o jo alabawun. It is what is similar to the issue of discussion that I used to illustrate the matter. You will read that I had mentioned the current state of war that we find ourselves, today. However, do you have anything that is relevant to the topic! Okay let me start: [size=16pt]My present wives, One Yoruba and the other Ibo were both Christians when I met them. Alhamdulillah, they are both Muslims, today! The ibo woman is totally immensed in it! Surprised? hardly, such is the way of the Most Merciful. He is capable of doing all things![/size]Am working on some Hausa fathered but other tribes mothered people who know nothing about Islam. I am dialoguing with them, without being overbearing. My process is that they should present their Christianity to me, as if they are selling it. Then they should let me ask questions, and they should try to answer these questions, even if they have to ask for understanding from others, like their Church leaders. That will be fine with me.

We can do this for months and when they realise that they are selling a defective product, then let me present my Islam to them. And they can ask a ton of questions and I will have the same opportunity as to answer or ask my 'Imam,' since I mentioned pastor, for the Christians. This process can drag on for a while, and in the long run,we all have the right to accept or reject! No problem. You and me can do the same, off the Nairaland board! Maybe you can convince me and maybe I will by Allah's will make your heart receive Iddayah; Guidance, that is.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104298.0.html#msg1845152
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by Abuzola(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2009
Wetin this girl dey yan ? Today history and records shows that Islamic countries have the most high rate of moral discipline.

-Respect is reciprocal, nobody will see a woman in hijab and talk trash to her, they are even respected by nicknaming them Hajiya or Alhaja. But what of a donmitila ? The next thing she has become a bitch, men from every angle toasting her or address her like a dog 'sisss'. Let the wise make his judgement

1 Like

Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2009
Abuzola:

@osisi and thief- That was just an assumption and not reality, read the post again, you getting it wrong

You owe me an apology and olabs owe us an apology for telling blatant lies.
I have known him here longer than you.
I know that he told me on several ocassions that his Igbo wife was a Christian when he married her and had wanted me to speak with her on ocassions.
You can imagine my shock when he made that claim here.
It wasn't my intention to embarass him but I had to set the records straight.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2009
olabowale:

@Davidylan:« #97 on: Yesterday at 05:26:38 PM » Every Igbo woman is nude? Osisi, Kedu. Bia. Defend yourself against the accusation levelled by Kelechi here. My girl, my wife, my bride was not nude when i met her. She was a muslim long time before I married her.

Abuzola:

Jaiyeed ! Now its clear that sir olabowale's wife was a long time muslim before he marry her. Can

you see my point ? We will never marry those slut in jeans, protruding their backside and revealing the outter breast. We are the best of mankind and we will not get contaminated by mingling with filthy beings.

olabowale:

@Davidylan: « #105 on: Yesterday at 06:28:41 PM » Lola or Zainab? My wife is Zainab and she was a muslim for many years before I married her. I did not marry a non-muslim. I will not marry a non-muslim. David, obinrin to le foo ara e mo toni toni nikon ni mo le fe! Mi o le fe obun o. I have to resort to Yoruba so that Osisi will not understand. She says I make fun of things too much. Lol.

Considering that there is a need for four (4; lol) for every man, then you got to go get them somewhere else to make up the number men. And a friend of mine some ethnic yahud got some samba like african women. And you know how Arabs are women crazy? I saw a whole bunch of them on campus and now in the masajid. Me I like african women. Thats enough for me. See, your labelling me as hypocrite does not stick!

Serious muslim men dont date like you, serious christina men with freaky behavior! And if you should know, women smell differently than men. You better start getting used to it, before you smell your wife and say that she smells smelly like something from the Ocean; fish, whale, clams, conk, etc as long as she does not smell skunky! David you need to call me for "lessons" LOl.

The decency police should arrest you, David. Whatdo you know about what you mentioned? You are supposedto be a virgin, until you are married, you tool!

And David: Oun to ba jo oun la fi nwe oun. Aron ope o jo alabawun. It is what is similar to the issue of discussion that I used to illustrate the matter. You will read that I had mentioned the current state of war that we find ourselves, today. However, do you have anything that is relevant to the topic! Okay let me start: My present wives, One Yoruba and the other Ibo were both Christians when I met them. Alhamdulillah, they are both Muslims, today! The ibo woman is totally immensed in it! Surprised? hardly, such is the way of the Most Merciful. He is capable of doing all things

olabowole again.

As stated in one of my early pieces, my mother was achristian up to just the past 2 years, whereby then she converted adopting the name Mariam. Further I was married to a Christian Nigerian woman until 1989 when we divorced

so again,is Olabowole looking the way of the penguin women?
Obviously not!
My point proven
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2009
Are you minding that newbie. Like I said they think we have Alhemizers. His talk of her being a Muslim before meeting her is a blatant lie but thankfully osisi you found it before I did

Abuzola:

Wetin this girl dey yan ? Today history and records shows that Islamic countries have the most high rate of moral discipline.

Do you even know what hymen reconstruction means?
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by Abuzola(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2009
@osisi- Simply post the link and the comment of what you accuse my royal olabowale
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2009
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Are you minding that newbie. Like I said they think we have Alhemizers. His talk of her being a Muslim before meeting her is a blatant lie but thankfully osisi you found it before I did

Do you even know what hymen reconstruction means?

Thank God you came back now.
I couldn't gloat by myself! grin
Olabs had boasted times without number about how allah used him to bring Islam into the life of this Igbo woman he married then while loosing an argument,he does a 180.
He also claimed much later while talking about converts that his Christian ex wife is now Muslim.
His mother is also now a Muslim
It's hard to believe anything that guy says.He is so full of lies.
If I spent time to go through all of them,I won't do anything for weeks.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by Abuzola(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2009
Sorry my server can't go through link, post the link and his comment below it. Thank you.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2009
Abuzola:

Sorry my server can't go through link, post the link and his comment below it. Thank you.

ROFL.
so your server don kpafuka now now?

read my posts and see the lies.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by alimat2(f): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ Osisi,dafidi, T of hat, etc

Hw are u all? U guys are nice ones on this section but there is one thing i usually read on ur faces, ANGER and HATRED about islam.

Did u guys really wanna know the doctrine of islam or just to mock?

As for me i will like a situation where we post without calling names and words of insult.Did u know dat ur responds can move or not move mountain(convincing unbeliver of xtianity).

LOVE U GUYS WHEN U DONT POST INSULTS  kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2009
thiefofhearts,this one will blow your mind.

But what about the Igbo Princess, who Allah softened her heart, while she had once hated Islam? She told me that when she hears the call to prayers before she met me, she will have a headache. Just complaining about Islam until  its over. When she sees a person performing ablution, her skin will be crawling and she almost will jump from her skin! All of these were happening in her head, until All Merciful brought her to my life! She wanted to take her Shahadah right there and then! See Allah is Powerful and everything else is weak!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104298.0.html#msg1847414

shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is a lady that supposedly became a Muslim long before Olabs set eyes on her
I no go die for this place
Olabowole the Islamic Mullah of Nairaland has been exposed yet again
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2009
Obviously the hijab is repulsive to olabowole until the woman is under his lock and key.
Why look for a naked woman to clothe when there are many clothed women around to choose from.
why marry a loose Christian girl as you call us,that have fornicated times without number,according to abuzola, when you have packages that have been wrapped for you from birth?
hypocrisy?
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2009
$osisi:

He also claimed much later while talking about converts that his Christian ex wife is now Muslim.

such a lie

so its after he divorces her that she finally decides to become Muslim? lmao

You sure he said ex wife and not his mom? Cos its his mom he constantly says converted late. abi?
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2009
alimat 2:

Hw are u all? U guys are nice ones on this section but there is one thing i usually read on ur faces, ANGER and HATRED about islam.

As for me i will like a situation where we post without calling names and words of insult.Did u know dat ur responds can move or not move mountain(convincing unbeliver of xtianity).

anger? me? lol not really

I dont really get annoyed by the religion. It's about the people esp certain people on NL. where were you when Alhaji was insulting all of us?

How come people are never there when we're the ones being insulted.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by olabowale(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2009
@$Osisi: « #145 on: Today at 05:20:53 PM »  
Thank God you came back now.
I couldn't gloat by myself!
Olabs had boasted times without number about how allah used him to bring Islam into the life of this Igbo woman he married then while loosing an argument,he does a 180.
I said I  married her as she had became muslim for many years. Show me where I said I married Zainab while she was a Christian. And show me where I said the mother of my children is a muslim? You are at work and there is no reason to sip Brandy, till you get home.

Please show me! I wanna read it.

His mother is also now a Muslim
It's hard to believe anything that guy says.He is so full of lies.
If I spent time to go through all of them,I won't do anything for weeks.
My mother is a muslim. I ad said that she and my exwife shared the same name, Victoria. She still bears it, in addition to her new name Mariam (Mary if you wanna be an english speaker). Many people are now in Islam, not by my ability. But Allah uses people to affect the lives of others. About my lies, I want you to start exposing me by showing where I said I married Zainab as a Christian and where I said the mother of my children is now a muslim. I hope she does though. Just like I pray for you, I do for her.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2009
Osisi I rejmember that quote very well. the one about her hating calls of Islam

$osisi:

Obviously the hijab is repulsive to olabowole until the woman is under his lock and key.
Why look for a naked woman to clothe when there are many clothed women around to choose from.
why marry a loose Christian girl  as you call us,that have fornicated times without number,according to abuzola, when you have packages that have been wrapped for you from birth?
hypocrisy?

They will never answer this question.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by noetic2: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ Osisi

Can u PLEASEEEEEE leave olabs alone? please!!!
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2009
alimat 2:

I am not a hateful person and will never be.
I have only continually exposed Islam as the fraud that it is.
You can't preach Islam is peace  and moral and expect the listeners to swallow it when the hadiths,the Koran,the sharia and Muslims are anything but those.
You can call me any name in the book but one of them is not a liar.
I have always backed my posts with evidence which you can check up for yourself.
The only peace in Islam is when the whole world submits to Islam.That is the truth you withold when you say Islam is peace.
As long as there are non Muslims in the world,Islam wants to keep them in a state of dhimmitude,where they are 3rd class citizens under Islam with no say in their own affairs,can't build churches,can't worship freely,can't share their faith.
That is the true Islam which must be exposed.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2009
But what about the Igbo Princess, who Allah softened her heart, while she had once hated Islam? She told me that when she hears the call to prayers before she met me, she will have a headache. Just complaining about Islam until its over. When she sees a person performing ablution, her skin will be crawling and she almost will jump from her skin! All of these were happening in her head, until All Merciful brought her to my life! She wanted to take her Shahadah right there and then! See Allah is Powerful and everything else is weak!

Hmm!
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by Abuzola(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2009
Thanks, mr olabowale, i knew it that they were lying. You know women are second most dangerous after satan, see how they wanted to dime your reputation. Osisi and this thief of fish hope you heard him loud and clear.
Re: Is Hijab A Sign Of Purity? by sosisi(f): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2009
Playing with words @ Olabowole?

So you want us to believe that.

1.You met an Igbo lady,who was Christian but not naked,whom allah brought into your life

2.Before she met you she hated all things Islam

3.Then she developed an interst in Islam after meeting you such that she wanted to converrt immediately

4. Very many years passed by before you asked her to marry you.

5.Meanwhile you were busy teaching her how to wash her privates after number one and 2 in preparation for marriage.

Now is this girl's conversion not coincided with meeting you?
what are we arguing about?
was she or was she not a Christian when she met you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Do Sins Of Parents Have Any Effect On Their Children? / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. / Major Shirk And Minor Shirk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.