Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,606 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome (7104 Views)

Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / A Response To The Thread Of Francababy's Response To 'come To My House Syndrome' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by funlord(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2015
grin
These biatches sef! Una no get house? Why can't I come 2 your own so that your feeble minds will be @ rest?

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by amokeme(f): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2015
whizqueen:
All your points above are just a piece of bullshit
Why should you go to a guy's house on your first date? It doesn't even speak well sef. It shows how cheap you're. Owing to the fact that majority of Nigerian dudes are sex starved, they will definitely throw advances at you.

Only a cheap, broke ass n hungry lady will eat on a first date like she has never eaten before. undecided
kiss kiss kiss kiss
If she wants to eat like her life depends on it sef, she should PAY herself!
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by whizqueen(f): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2015
amokeme:
kiss kiss kiss kiss
If she wants to eat like her life depends on it sef, she should PAY herself!
Exactly smiley

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Chinum: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2015
bestestgirl:
The other OP was not saying that the guy should never ever invite the girl to his house, she was annoyed with the fact that most guys do it right from the chatting stage, sometimes, the house offer is even proposed as the first date.
The submission of the other OP is that guys should woo the girls slowly and thoroughly seduce her, they should be in a defined relationship and then naturally, they would begin to hang out at each others' houses.
The first dates of the relationship does not necessarily have to be in restaurants (since your major complaint is expense), what happened to long drives and picnics in parks, what happened to walks on the Beach, movies, concerts, art shows, museums, carnivals, circus acts, etc.
The truth is that the guys these days have absolutely no creativity and they are in a hurry to have sex (so as not to be called a maga or friendzoned). And I really don't blame them because the girls have seriously lowered their standards.
So OP, every girl who has finally agreed to be in a relationship with a guy will DEFINITELY want to go to his house, not when the guy is still a 'toaster'

Whew! *drops pen*

Thanks for taking time to explain the other post to her cos it doesn't seem like she understood it.
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by peeparty(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2015
If i share my experince here you will all cry for me. All the same have learnt my lesson oo.if she like make she no come my house.
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by littlemistress: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2015
One thing i still don't understand is the reason a reasonable girl will go in a date meant for two with her friends.
If u both agree to meet in an open place like an eatery, i see no reason a lady should be gluttonous.. even taking 'take-away'??

Puhlease... have some dignity!!

Meeting up wt a guy in his house alone on a first date signifies different things but i think certain things like dz should be handled with care & moderation.
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Beamborla(f): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2015
why do I think it's only on NL that ladies drag their friends along on a date

why is it only on NL that ladies are always gold diggers? I'm yet to come across such ladies.
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
francababy:
I am creating this thread in response to another thread on fp on guys telling girls to come to their house.

1. It is better for a guy to have a date at his house rather than an expensive restaurant given the unthoughtful was of today's nigerian girls. Imagine my cousin invited his new girlfriend for a date at an expensive restaurant. She came with her friend. They ate like that was their last meal. After that, they remember their flat mate who they promised to get something for when coming. My cousin both them the takeaway. After that, while they were leaving, they remembered that their cab man has being waiting outside while they were eating. So they order for snacks again for their cab man. Now, if it was my cousin's house, would all that nonsense take place?

2. When a girl meets a guy that looks well to do, deep in her heart, she wants to explore and assess everything. She wants to check out his crib. She wants to know if it's comfy enough for her weekend getaways. Ladies, we should stop lying to ourselves.

3. If a guy does not take a girl to his house and always takes her to a hotel, she would be the one shouting and complaining. Is he married, that's why he can't take me home? Does he take me for a who.re? Does he take me seriously?

your cousin obviously did not tell her that it was a date. u obviously just said let to and eat or something similar. and am sure it was obvious that the girl was not interested in him but your cousin was just ignoring the signs.
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Fkhalifa(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
peeparty:
If i share my experince here you will all cry for me.
All the same have learnt my lesson oo.if she like make she no come my house.
share i wan laff and learn.
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
amokeme:
you are really funny! And what if he can't handle the expenses?? In my opinion, if the girls have no intention of paying for themselves.. Then they are really shameless lipsrsealed are we still talking about a first date here undecided
yes it is shameless for a girl to show up with longthroat friends when a guy asks her out. But we digress, you are asking what if the guy can't handle the expense, let me ask a question of my own;

Is it your submission that because a guy cannot handle the expense of taking a girl out on a date, it is justified to 'toast' her by telling her to come to his house?

And yes I listed those other places as alternatives to restaurants, even for first dates. What is wrong with taking a new girl to a lovely park or amusement park on the first date?

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by suzzy16(f): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

I take my girl to buka sometimes grin
inyama,I can't even go dat place to eat alone,talkless of a guy taking me there
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by naijaboiy: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
suzzy16:
inyama,I can't even go dat place to eat alone,talkless of a guy taking me there
And how is that any fhuucking business of mine?

Last I checked you were not my girl. undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by suzzy16(f): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

And how is that any fhuucking business of mine?

Last I checked you were not my girl. undecided
okay

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by francababy(f): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
bestestgirl:
yes it is shameless for a girl to show up with longthroat friends when a guy asks her out. But we digress, you are asking what if the guy can't handle the expense, let me ask a question of my own;

Is it your submission that because a guy cannot handle the expense of taking a girl out on a date, it is justified to 'toast' her by telling her to come to his house?

And yes I listed those other places as alternatives to restaurants, even for first dates. What is wrong with taking a new girl to a lovely park or amusement park on the first date?

I guess u watch too much movies. Please mention the lovely parks and amusement parks in your area.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by naijaboiy: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
suzzy16:
okay
Good!

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by naijaboiy: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
bestestgirl:

And going to parks or wherever aren't expensive too?

Madam it's a very simple thing. If a man invites you over to his house and you don't want to go simply turn him down.

No need going back and forth on this issue.

There are still many girls who by themselves ask to come to a guy's house.

So what are we saying here?

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by suzzy16(f): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Good!
"hiss",wats good in taking ur girlfrnd to a buka,it sounds so dirty
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by naijaboiy: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
suzzy16:
What the fhuuck is wrong with this prudish being forming posh?

Since when did you start advising me on where and what I do with my girlfriend.

Do I even know you?

Please take a walk! undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by amokeme(f): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
bestestgirl:

cheesy
Anyways, my comment was based on the complains from guys as to the reason behind the "come to my house syndrome" which is finance.. And how girls are greedy when a guy takes them out. So I think this your reply is out of context. Maybe you should read the topic that prompted this very thread. You ll understand better.
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by suzzy16(f): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

What the fhuuck is wrong with this prudish being forming posh?

Since when did you start advising me on where and what I do with my girlfriend.

Do I even know you?

Please take a walk! undecided
I think something is wrong with ur head,waka pass abeg
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by naijaboiy: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
suzzy16:
I think something is wrong with ur head,waka pass abeg
You should check your own liquidised brain first.

Next time learn to quote me with courtesy undecided
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by amokeme(f): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
francababy:

I guess u watch to much movies. Please mention the lovely parks and amusement parks in your area.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by suzzy16(f): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

You should check your own liquidised brain first.

Next time learn to quote me with courtesy undecided
"hiss,no sense
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by naijaboiy: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
suzzy16:
"hiss,no sense
Okay.
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

And going to parks or wherever aren't expensive too?

Madam it's a very simple thing. If a man invites you over to his house and you don't want to go simply turn him down.

No need going back and forth on this issue.

There are still many girls who by themselves ask to come to a guy's house.

So what are we saying here?
The whole point of that OP opening the thread is to educate guys that many girls do not find it okay, that a girl who is getting attracted to you might suddenly lose interest if you invite her over too soon. The OP was calling on guys to dig deep into their heads and get more creative when it comes to wooing women.
It is not just about turning down an invitation if the girl does not want to go, it is about revealing to boys who didn't know before that it could cost them that pretty smart girl they really like. It is also about explaining to some guys why that girl they were chatting so animatedly with suddenly became frosty and began to reply with 'k'.
I don't how else to explain this and this discussion is getting tedious already
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by amokeme(f): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
suzzy16:
funny thing is they have the best foods... Prepared the local way and very tasty.
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by suzzy16(f): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
amokeme:
funny thing is they have the best foods... Prepared in the local way and very tasty.
sorry,vry local and vry dirty,I can't imagine d foolish guy dat will take me there for a date,I will just cut him off
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by amokeme(f): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
suzzy16:
sorry,vry local and vry dirty,I can't imagine d foolish guy dat will take me there for a date,I will just cut him off
smh... Some ladies sef! undecided
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by naijaboiy: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
bestestgirl:

The whole point of that OP opening the thread is to educate guys that many girls do not find it okay, that a girl who is getting attracted to you might suddenly lose interest if you invite her over too soon. The OP was calling on guys to dig deep into their heads and get more creative when it comes to wooing women.
It is not just about turning down an invitation if the girl does not want to go, it is about revealing to boys who didn't know before that it could cost them that pretty smart girl they really like. It is also about explaining to some guys why that girl they were chatting so animatedly with suddenly became frosty and began to reply with 'k'.
I don't how else to explain this and this discussion is getting tedious already
I get your point totally and you are right.

But one thing you should know is that whether a man takes a girl out on a date first or invites her to his house it's the same thing they want at the end.

Which is sex.

One way or the other it will happen. Girls/ladies just think going out on a few dates is just the formal way of doing things before sex takes place.

On the other hand,,men don't want to go through all those long processes when she can just come over once.

In my opinion,,none of the options are wrong. Whether I invite a girl to my house or I take her out somewhere,,i don't have a problem with that.

But the problem will come when I take her out a few times and she starts seeing me like a maga of some sort. undecided
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
amokeme:
If we can't meet at any eatery or hangout spot, then it has to be my house (if I've known you to an extent).. Visiting people in their homes (male and female inclusive) has never been my thing right from when I was very little.

And seriously, "some" girls should just stop embarrassing themselves.. Will it kill you if you pay for something that will enter YOUR stomach even if you don't pay for the guy, pay for yours, and if you don't have money, the meeting should be postponed! angry until when you have money
Me o, I can't go out with a guy if I don't have money... Not every guy has the brain to process "am broke" statement from a lady. 99% just think you are indirectly asking for money.. So I'll rather keep giving excuses till am buoyant
oh girl,I love this,u are my twin sister I swear cheesy
amokeme:
If we can't meet at any eatery or hangout spot, then it has to be my house (if I've known you to an extent).. Visiting people in their homes (male and female inclusive) has never been my thing right from when I was very little.

And seriously, "some" girls should just stop embarrassing themselves.. Will it kill you if you pay for something that will enter YOUR stomach even if you don't pay for the guy, pay for yours, and if you don't have money, the meeting should be postponed! angry until when you have money
Me o, I can't go out with a guy if I don't have money... Not every guy has the brain to process "am broke" statement from a lady. 99% just think you are indirectly asking for money.. So I'll rather keep giving excuses till am buoyant
oh girl,I love this,u are my twin sister I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
What is she saying
help me ask her ooo, shey is because the babe got her brother one chance that she's complaining? if the babe had come to her brother's house & straff her, she will still open a thread to say 'babes are wayward'

chill bae! its not a crime to go to your guy's house but 1st date,i still dont buy the idea, remember guys are always smart,cos coming to his house the first day has already sent a signal to their skull that 'it might happen.
so pls cool your temper @ francababy undecided.

i still maintain: cool cool cool
go to a guy's house on first date, they call you 'pro.
a guy says 'i love you' and you respond 'i love you too' they call you cheap.

we are all smart, it depends where love find us.

tongue
Re: A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
whizqueen:
All your points above are just a piece of bullshit
Why should you go to a guy's house on your first date? It doesn't even speak well sef. It shows how cheap you're. Owing to the fact that majority of Nigerian dudes are sex starved, they will definitely throw advances at you.

Only a cheap, broke ass n hungry lady will eat on a first date like she has never eaten before. undecided
gbam! bae you said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babes With Endowments Esp Those With Big Booty..... / Sex Confession- I Cheated On My Husband Sud I Confess. / This Is What It Feels Like To Be A Female On Social Media(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.